AP ICET Syllabus
Get Sure Success in Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test by studying with AP ICET Syllabus!!! Candidates who are going to participate in this examination for getting admission to MBA & MCA programmes they must know the complete AP Integrated Entrance Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern which is available on this page. The syllabus covers all the topics and sections from which question will be asked in the examination. So candidates who wish to get sure admission through this entrance exam they must prepare with AP ICET Syllabus 2017.
Overview Of This Page
As well as the syllabus of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test, the AP ICET Exam Pattern also very important in the preparation because it lets a student know the worthiness of each exam section. Aspirants who wish to check the complete exam scheme and syllabus they need not to go anywhere because on this page of recruitmentresult.com, we are providing you the entire information in detail. To know more, please scroll down this page.
AP ICET Syllabus
(1) Data Sufficiency
A question is agreed followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as i and ii. If the data given in i alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in ii alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither state¬ment alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
Get Details: AP ICET Notification
(2) Problem Solving
(a) Sequences and Series
- Analogies of numbers and alphabets
- Completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d rela¬tionship
- Odd thing out
- Missing number in a sequence or a series.
(b) Data Analysis
- The data given in a Table
- Bar diagram
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analysed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
(c) Coding and Decoding Problems
- A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or de¬coded based on the given code or codes.
(d) Date, Time and Arrangement Problems
- Calendar problems, clock problems
- Departures and schedules
- Seating arrangements, symbol and notation, interpretation
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
(1) Arithmetical Ability
- Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility
- C.M. and G.C.D; Rational numbers, Ordering.
- Percentages; Profit and loss
- Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
(2) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
- Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°):
- Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative;
- Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
(3) Statistical Ability
- Frequency distributions
- Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations
- Correlation, simple problems on Probability
Read Now: How to Prepare for Maths
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences
- Part-1: Vocabulary
- Part-2: Business and Computer Terminology
- Part-3: Functional Grammar
- Part-4: Reading Comprehension
AP ICET Exam Syllabus: Download PDF
AP ICET Exam Pattern
- Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a pen paper based examination i.e. Offline Exam.
- The examination will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- The total time duration of this examination will be two and half hours.
- The examination will consist of following sections and questions.
|Sections||No. of Ques||Total Ques|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20||75|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35||75|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10||50|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Candidates must have to cover all the topics given under the sections of syllabus for obtaining excellent marks in the entrance exam. On the basis of their marks candidates will get the admission in their desirable course. So candidates don’t miss any topic and study well as per the paper pattern and course scheme which is given above.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Candidates can also prepare well by solving the previous year papers and taking online quizzes time to time. We hope that the above give AP ICET Syllabus 2017 will surely help you in your preparations and lead you to the success path through which you can crack the exam in first attempt. To get all latest updates on time, candidates must stay in link with this page.
Candidates can bookmark this page by using ctrl+d keys for instant access of information. You can also join us on facebook and Google plus and can receive latest updates on your facebook timeline. If you have any query or suggestion then you can write us in the below given comment box and we will solve your problem and reply you as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP ICET Counselling||AP ICET Answer Key|
|AP ICET Results||AP ICET Hall Tickets|
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Makes Your Brain Work Better|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Stay Awake All Night To Study|