AP ICET Syllabus
Candidates who are searching for AP ICET Syllabus in English and Telugu (తెలుగు) to start preparation for AP Integrated Entrance Test held on 02-05-2018 (Wednesday). AP ICET Entrance Test will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education in two sessions at 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
If you are planning to appear in AP Integrated Entrance Exam so the main thing keep in your mind that you must have knowledge about AP ICET Syllabus 2018 in English as well as in Telugu. For your ease, we have provided complete AP Integrated Entrance Test Syllabus in PDF Form, now you can start your exam preparation according to latest syllabus.
AP ICET Entrance Test Syllabus PDF:
Along with AP ICET Syllabus 2018, we have also given the Official PDF of syllabus on this single page. So, if you have any doubt regarding AP ICET Test Syllabus then you can download official PDF also form here.
As well as the syllabus of AP ICET, the AP ICET Exam Pattern also very important in the preparation because it lets a student know the worthiness of each exam section. Go through this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com to get entire AP ICET Exam Syllabus.
AP రాష్ట్రంలో, వివిధ విశ్వవిద్యాలయాలకు మరియు దాని అనుబంధ కళాశాలలకు ప్రవేశం AP ICET పరీక్ష ద్వారా అందించబడుతుంది. AP ICET ఎంట్రన్స్ పరీక్ష ద్వారా, అర్హతగల విద్యార్ధులు MBA & MCA కోర్సులో ప్రవేశించవచ్చు. APSCHE తరపున, హైదరాబాద్, ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ఇంటిగ్రేటెడ్ కామన్ ఎంటన్స్ టెస్ట్ శ్రీ వెంకటేశ్వర విశ్వవిద్యాలయం, తిరుపతి నిర్వహించిన ఉంటుంది..
AP ICET 2018 Important Dates:
In AP state, the admission to various universities and its affiliated colleges will be offered through AP ICET Exam. Through AP ICET Entrance exam, eligible students can get admission into MBA & MCA course. On the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
|AP ICET 2018 Events||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ICET – 2018||10-03-2018 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||16-03-2018 (Friday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)||14-04-2018 (Saturday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||24-04-2018 (Tuesday)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||15-04-2018 to 24-04-2018|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet||25-04-2018 (Wednesday) onwards|
|Date of AP ICET – 2018 Examination||02-05-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM in two sessions|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||04-05-2018 (Friday)|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||06-05-2018 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Results||12-05-2018 (Saturday)|
AP ICET Syllabus
Analytical Ability (75 Marks):
(1) Data Sufficiency (20 Marks):
A question is agreed followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as i and ii. If the data given in i alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in ii alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
(2) Problem Solving (55 Marks):
(a) Sequences and Series (25 Marks):
- Analogies of numbers and alphabets
- Completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship
- Odd thing out
- Missing number in a sequence or a series
(b) Data Analysis (10 Marks):
The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analysed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
(c) Coding and Decoding Problems (10 Marks):
A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
(d) Date, Time and Arrangement Problems (10 Marks):
- Calendar problems, clock problems
- Departures and schedules
- Seating arrangements, symbol and notation, interpretation
Mathematical Ability (75 Marks):
(1) Arithmetical Ability (35 Marks):
- Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility
- M. and G.C.D; Rational numbers, Ordering
- Percentages; Profit and loss
- Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic
(2) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability (30 Marks):
- Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms
- Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°):
- Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative;
- Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points
(3) Statistical Ability (10 Marks):
- Frequency distributions
- Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations
- Correlation, simple problems on Probability
You May Read This: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Communication Ability (50 Marks):
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences
- Part-1: Vocabulary
- Part-2: Business and Computer Terminology
- Part-3: Functional Grammar
- Part-4: Reading Comprehension
Brief Details of AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018:
|Name of Board||Srivenkateswara University, Tirupathi|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||14-04-2018|
|Date of Exam||02 May 2018|
Also Download Here: AP ICET Previous Year Question Papers
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2018
- Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a pen paper based examination i.e. Offline Exam.
- The examination will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- The total time duration of this examination will be two and half hours.
Examination will consist of following sections and questions.
|Section Name||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20||75 Marks||2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35||75 Marks|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10||50 Marks|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
AP ICET Exam:
Candidates can also prepare well by solving the previous year papers and taking online quizzes time to time. We hope that the above give AP ICET Syllabus 2018 will surely help you in your preparations and lead you to the success path through which you can crack the exam in first attempt.
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
AP ICET Exam Marking Scheme 2018:
Having an idea about the marking scheme is similarly significant as knowing the exam pattern for the candidates. The total mark of the test is 200, wherein section A & B will carry 75 marks while section C will carry 50 marks. Following is the marking scheme of AP ICET 2018 in detail. Please have a look:
- 1 mark each will be awarded for marking a correct answer.
- No negative marking is applicable.
- No mark will be deducted for leaving a question blank.
- If the candidate gives more than one answer to any question, such answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
- The qualifying percentage of marks in TS ICET is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks).
- No minimum qualifying percentage of marks is there for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes.
Download Official PDF of: AP ICET Syllabus PDF
To get more information about AP ICET Syllabus 2018, you need to visit the Official Link. You can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D and also follow us on face book and google plus for latest updates. If you have any query then you can write in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP ICET Results||AP ICET Answer Key|
|AP ICET Counselling||AP ICET Hall Tickets|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|