AP LAWCET Exam Notification 2015
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has issued AP LAWCET Exam Notification 2015 for students who want admission in Law programmes. Candidates can fill the Online Registration form from Official Website and you can check Exam Dates from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
This Page Includes-
- About AP LAWCET
- Eligibility Criteria AP LAWCET
- Application Fee Details
- AP LAWCET Online Registration
- LAWCET Entrance Exam Centers
- Exam Dates
About AP LAWCET
- AP Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET 2015) conducts every year by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati for admission into the 3 year and 5 year LL.B /B.L and LL.M courses.
- Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for LAWCET Entrance exam 2015 are required to do Registration through its official website and submit LAWCET Application Form.
- For more details about AP LAWCET 2015 notification such as exam dates, candidates must read below which is published by recruitmentresult.com where all kind of Entrance Test information is available:
Eligibility Criteria AP LAWCET 2015
|For 3 year LL.B / B.L. course||The candidates must be a graduate (10+2+3 pattern) from a recognized university.The candidates must have obtained 45% aggregate marks in the examination or any other recognized as equivalent by the universities concerned.|
|For 5 year LL.B./B.L. course||The candidates must have passed 10+2 level of study with 45% aggregate marks in the examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.|
Application Fee Details:
Applicants will have to pay as application fee Rs. 350/- for ALAWCET and Rs. 500/- for APPGLCET from any nationalized bank in favour of “The Secretary, APSCHE”, payable at Hyderabad.
AP LAWCET Online Registration:
- All qualified and wiling candidates need to fill LAWCET online application form from the official website of AP LAWCET which is www.aplawcet.org.
- On home page press ‘apply online’ tab.
- Pay your application fee.
- Fill the application form in accurate manner and upload all require documents which are to be asked.
- Press submit tab within the given time period and take print out of application form for future use.
LAWCET Entrance Exam Centers
- Last Date to submit Online Application without late fee: 29th April 2015
- Date and Time of APLAWCET-2015: 30th May 2015 (Saturday) 10.00 a.m to 11.30 a.m
- Date and Time of APPGLCET-2015: 30th May 2015 (Saturday) 2.30 pm to 4.00 p.m
Note: Candidates must visit the Official link for more details.
Find More Related Links
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|