Sri Krishnadevaraya University conducts Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test popularly known as AP LAWCET, AP Post-Graduate Law Common Entrance Test which is known as AP PGLCET every year. Contenders who are going to appear for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test and AP Post-Graduate Law Common Entrance Test they may acquire complete details about AP PGLCET Exam Notification from here. Candidates’ may apply by filling AP LAWCET 2016 Application Form with all important details.
|Conducting Body||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Last date to apply||30th April 2016|
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is a state level exam which is conducted by the University for Admission of candidates in various law colleges in state of AP. Contenders’, who are going to take part in this exam, can collect all latest updates regarding AP LAWCET 2016 notification from this page. Contenders must ensure eligibility criteria from below framed section and can apply, by submitting online registration form
Ever year, university conducts this entrance exam in the month of May for those students who wish to take admission in 3 year and 5 year LLB Regular Courses. For more relavnt information about AP PGLCET Exam Notification 2016 and AP LAWCET 2016 Application Form you may go through this page which is tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
LL.B 3 Year Degree Course
- LL.B (Honors)
LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course
- BA.LL.B (Honors)
Eligibility Criteria To Appear For AP LAWCET-2016
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions
- For LLB 3 Year Course: Contenders should have passed Graduate Degree Examination of minimum three years duration(10+2+3 pattern)of a recognized University
- For LL.B 5 year course: Candidate should have passed two year Intermediate Examination(10+2 pattern) or any other examination recognized as equivalent to Intermediate by the University, Board of Intermediate A.P. and Bar Council of India
Eligibility Criteria To Appear For AP PGLCET-2016
- Applicants’ who possess LL.B./B.L. degree on the date of application
- Contenders’ who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible
Age of admission:
There is no maximum age limit prescribed for admission into 3 year and 5 years LL.B.Course.
- Test will consist of 120 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- Paper will be set in English and Telugu Only.
- Time duration of examination will be 1 hour 30 minutes
Distribution of paper is in 3 parts which is given below:
|C||Aptitude for the Study of Law.||60||60|
Regional Centers of Entrance Test for AP LAWCET:
Regional Centres of Entrance Test for PG LCET
- Candidates’ are required to pay an amount of Rs.450/- as Registration Fee for AP LWCET
- Applicants’ have to submit Rs.600/- as Registration fee for PG LCET
Mode of payment:
Candidates are required to deposit an application fee through Credit card / Debit card and make Payment. Candidates’ should keep Card related details such as (Card number, Expiry date / From date, Security Code / CVV number etc) while making payment.
How to apply for AP PGLCET Exam Notification
- Candidates who are satisfying above stated eligibility standard they may fill AP LAWCET application form by following instructions given below .
- Log on to official site that is www.aplawcet.org to apply for AP LAWCET exam.
- Thereafter, select suitable link to fill registration form with complete information.
- Now, candidates have to pay their fees through online mode using Debit/ Credit card and save transaction ID.
- After making payment, candidates need to fill their personal details like Candidate’s Name, e Father’s Name, Date of Birth (as per your SSC(10th Class) or equivalent records), Male or Female for Gender, Passed and Month& Year of Passing ,Qualifying Examination.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned recent passport size photograph (photograph file should be in the .jpg file format and the size should be less than 30 KB) and signature (should be .jpg format and the size has to be less than 15 KB) as mentioned in form.
- Selects Regional Center for appearing the test
- Choose category from which you belong to
- Seeking Admission under Special Category
- Local Area Status
- Non-Minority / Minority
- Address for Correspondence
- At last, select submit the form and take print out of application form for future reference.
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Form without Late Fee||30th April 2016 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Form with Late Fee of 500/-||01st May 2016 to 07th May 2016|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Form with Late Fee of 1000/-||08th May 2016 to 15th May 2016|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Form with Late Fee of 1500/-||16th May 2016 to 21st May 2016|
|With Late Fee of 5000/-Candidates have to write the entrance Test in Anantapuramu only.||22nd May 2016 to 27th May 2016|
|Date and Time of AP LAWCET-2016 10.00 am to 11.30 am||28th May 2016 (Saturday)|
|Date and Time of AP PGLCET-2016 Examination 2.30pm–4.00 p.m||28th May 2016 (Saturday)|
Check Official link to acquire more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP LAWCET Hall Ticket||AP LAWCET Counselling|
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|