AP LAWCET Application Form
Sri Krishnadevaraya University is inviting AP LAWCET Application Form from candidates who want to appear in AP LAWCET 2017 & AP PGLCET 2017 Exam. Through these tests admission will be provided to skilled candidates in to LL.B 3/5 Year Law Courses and LL.M Courses respectively. Complete details about AP PGLCET Exam Notification like registration process and exam date etc are well stated below.
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is a state level exam which is conducted by the University for Admission of candidates in various law colleges in state of AP. Contenders, who are going to take part in this exam, can collect all latest updates regarding AP LAWCET notification from this page. Contenders must ensure eligibility criteria from below framed section and can apply, by submitting online registration form till Last week of April 2017.
Ever year, university conducts this entrance exam in the month of May for those students who wish to take admission in 3 year and 5 year LLB Regular Courses. For more relevant information about AP PGLCET Application Form and AP LAWCET Application Form, you may go through this page which is tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AP LAWCET Application Form
LL.B 3 Year Degree Course:
- LL.B (Honors)
LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course:
- BA.LL.B (Honors)
- B.Com. LL.B
For AP LAWCET:
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions
- For LLB 3 Year Course: Contenders should have passed Graduate Degree Examination of minimum three years duration(10+2+3 pattern)of a recognized University
- For LL.B 5 year course: Candidate should have passed two year Intermediate Examination(10+2 pattern) or any other examination recognized as equivalent to Intermediate by the University, Board of Intermediate A.P. and Bar Council of India
For AP PGLCET:
- Applicants’ who possess LL.B./ B.L. degree on the date of application
- Contenders’ who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./ B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Age limit for admission:
There is no maximum age limit prescribed for admission into 3 year and 5 years LL.B. Course.
- Candidates’ are required to pay an amount of Rs. 450/- as Registration Fee for AP LWCET
- Applicants’ have to submit Rs. 600/- as Registration fee for PG LCET
- Candidates are required to deposit an application fee through Credit card / Debit card.
Selection of aspirants will be done as per their performance in AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET. According to marks in test applicants will be called for counseling.
Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Test will consist of 120 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each.
- Paper will be set in English and Telugu Only.
- Time duration of examination will be 1 hour 30 minutes
Distribution of paper is in 3 parts which is given below:
|C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
Check The Tips To Prepare For Above Related Subjects in Better Way:
Regional Centers of Entrance Test for AP LAWCET:
Regional Centres of Entrance Test for PG LCET:
Read Also: How to Get a Free College Education
How to Apply Fill Application Form?
Candidates, who are satisfying above stated eligibility standard, may fill AP LAWCET Application Form & AP PGLCET Application Form by following instructions given below.
- Log on to official site that is www.aplawcet.org to apply for AP LAWCET exam.
- Thereafter, select suitable link to fill registration form with complete information.
- Now, candidates have to pay their fees through online mode using Debit/ Credit card and save transaction ID.
- After making payment, candidates need to fill their personal details like Candidate’s Name, e Father’s Name, Date of Birth (as per your SSC (10th Class) or equivalent records), Male or Female for Gender, Passed and Month& Year of Passing, Qualifying Examination.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned recent passport size photograph (photograph file should be in the .jpg file format and the size should be less than 30 KB) and signature (should be .jpg format and the size has to be less than 15 KB) as mentioned in form.
- Selects Regional Center for appearing the test.
- Choose category from which you belong to
- Seeking Admission under Special Category
- Local Area Status
- Non-Minority / Minority
- Address for Correspondence
- At last, select submit the form and take print out of application form for future reference.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Application will be available||Last week of February 2017|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Form without Late Fee||Last week of April 2017|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Form with Late Fee of 500/-||First week of May 2017|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Form with Late Fee of 1000/-||Second week of May 2017|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Form with Late Fee of 1500/-||Third week of May 2017|
|With Late Fee of 5000/-Candidates have to write the entrance Test in Anantapuramu only.||Fourth week of May 2017|
|Date and Time of AP LAWCET||May 2017|
|Date and Time of AP PGLCET||May 2017|
|Result will be available||June 2017|
Check Official link to acquire more details about AP LAWCET Application Form 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP LAWCET Counselling||LAWCET Hall Ticket|
|AP LAWCET Answer Key||Law Entrance Exams|
|Entrance Exam in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Education Loans for Students||Top Colleges in India|