Sri Krishnadevaraya University conducts Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test popularly known as AP LAWCET every year. Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is a state level exam which is conducting by the University for giving admission to students in various law colleges in state of Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates, who want to appear in this exam, can collect all latest updates regarding AP LAWCET 2016 Application Form from this page. Willing Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against this online notification, by submitting online registration form on or before the ending date.
Ever year, university conducts this entrance exam in the month of May for those candidates who are willing to take admission in 3 year and 5 year LLB Regular Courses. Participants can submit their online application form from the month of March to April. Other details related to AP LAWCET are given below on this page which is written as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Eligibility Criteria for AP LAWCET 2016:
a) 3 Year LL.B Course:
- Candidates should have completed their graduation (10+2+3 pattern) from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have obtained 45% aggregate marks in examination or any other recognized as equivalent by concerned universities.
b) 5 year LL.B Course:
Candidates should have passed 12th standard of study with 45% aggregate marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST candidates)in examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
|Name Of Course||Maximum Age (In Years)|
|3 Year LL.B||30|
|5 Year LL.B||20|
Applicants who are ready to apply against AP LAWCET Notification, have to deposit the application fee of Rs. 350/-.
- Test will consist of 120 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- Paper will be set in English and Telugu Only.
- Time duration of examination will be 1 hour 30 minutes
- Distribution of paper is in 3 parts which is given below:
|C||Aptitude for the Study of Law.||60||60|
How to Apply for AP LAWCET:
- Candidates, if you are satisfying all above eligibility criteria and want to fill AP LAWCET application form, then follow the below mentioned instructions one by one in same order.
- Appliers must log on to official web portal that is www.aplawcet.org to apply for AP LAWCET exam.
- After that, select suitable link to fill registration form with complete information.
- Now, candidates have to pay their fees through online mode using Debit/ Credit card and save transaction ID.
- After making payment, candidates need to fill their personal details like Name, Address, Category, Qualification and other information in application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned recent passport size photograph and signature as mentioned in form.
- At last, select appropriate link for submission of application form and take print out of application form for future reference.
|Online Application Forms begins||March 2016|
|Last day of submission of Application Form||April 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2016|
|Examination date||May 2016|
Note: Check Official Link for collecting further information related to AP LAWCET. we keep update all latest information regarding AP LAWCET here so be in touch with us or you can also save this page in your bookmarks, using control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On