AP LPCET Notification
AP LPCET Application Form is inviting from those candidates, who are interested in appearing for Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test. So, check entire details from AP LPCET Notification and apply before the end date. AP LPCET Exam score card is valid for taking admission in two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed). So, aspirants willing to get admitted into this offered courses can fill Online Application Form against this AP LPCET Notification 2018 before the deadline.
Get Vital Contents Of This Page:
AP LPCET Entrance Exam is conducted every year by Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh for those candidates, who wish to get admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Andhra Pradesh. To get complete information about AP LPCET 2018 Notification, candidates can scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com.
AP LPCET Notification
|LPCET Conducted By||Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Examination||Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Check Below|
AP LPCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for AP LPCET 2018, must be a citizen of India and should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions.
- Applying contenders must have attained 19 years of age and there is no upper age limit for any candidates for applying for this exam.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Test takes should have passed minimum qualifying examinations as mentioned below:
|For Telugu Pandit|
BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu).
|For Hindi Pandit|
A grade degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
- All the applying candidates should need to pay the application fee (including examination fee) of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates must have to pay the amount of fee through online payment Gateway within prescribed time period.
Method of Selection:
- Admission in relevant courses will be done through their performance in the Andhra Pradesh LPCET 2018 followed by AP LPCET Web Counselling.
- LP CET shall be conducted in 13 Districts of the A.P state so, appearing candidates can check the complete exam scheme from this section.
Andhra Pradesh LPCET Exam Pattern:
|Parts||Sections/ Subjects||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Part I||Current Affairs||20||20|
|Part II||Numerical Ability||10||10|
Points To be Noted:
- Entrance examination will contain the Objective Type Questions (MCQs).
- The examination will be of total 02 hours duration with total 100 marks.
AP LPCET Exam Centre:
- East Godawari
- Potti Sreeramullu Nellore
- West Godawari
Process to Fill AP LPCET Online Application Form:
- Eligible and interested students will have to visit the official website of examination that is lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
- When you reach at official web portal, select “Notification” and “Information Bulletin” link.
- After that, The PDF file will be opened on the screen and you have to read the complete information through AP LPCET 2018 Notification.
- After reading the details, press on “Make Payment” link from the home page and pay the requisite amount of fee.
- Thereafter hit on “Submit Application” link and fill the complete information in AP LPCET Online Application.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- At last press on “Submit” button and take a print out of filled in AP LPCET 2018 Online Application for future reference.
AP LPCET 2018 Important Dates:
|Andhra Pradesh LPCET Notification Will Available From||First Week Of March 2018|
|Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form For LPCET 2018||Third Week Of March 2018|
|AP LPCET Last Date of receipt of filled in application through online||Second Week Of April 2018|
|Generation of AP LPCET Admit Card||Third Week Of April 2018|
|Issue of AP LPCET Hall Ticket through online||Fourth Week Of April 2018|
|Date of LP CET – 2018||First Week Of May 2018|
|Date of announcement of AP LPCET 2018 Exam Results and rank||Second Week Of May 2018|
|Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT|
|First phase of LPCET AP Web Counselling||Third Week Of May 2018|
|AP LPCET Counselling Dates for Second phase||Second Week Of June 2018|
To read additional information about AP LPCET 2018 Exam, you need to open this Official Link. Stay tuned with us on our web portal, for getting latest updates about AP LPCET Notification 2018, AP LPCET 2018 Rank Cards, AP LPCET Answer Key and AP LPCET Seat Allotment etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP LPCET Hall Ticket||AP LPCET Result|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|