AP PECET Application Form
Fill AP PECET Application Form against AP PECET 2017 Notification!!!Candidates who are going to appear in AP PECET (Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test) Exam they need to submit AP PECET Application Form 2017 by using online mode till the last date that is 07-04-2017. Those candidates who have successfully completed their Intermediate and possess Graduation degree they can get admission in B.P.Ed & U.G.D.P.Ed courses. These courses are offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh state for the Academic year 2017-18. The AP PECET 2017 is all set to be held on 01-05-2017.
Highlights of the Page:
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur conducted this exam on behalf of APSCHE to provide admissions to eligible and interested candidates against U.G.D.P.Ed & B.P.Ed courses. For reading detailed information about Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2017 such as qualification, applying process and selection process etc, aspirants may need to go through below stated information which is provided by team on recruitmentresult.com.
AP PECET Application Form
Eligibility Criteria For APPECET Notification 2017:
- Applying candidates must have registered for 3rd year’s degree through any University in AP State or any other University registered by Indian Govt.
- Those candidates who have gone through the final year degree examination are also eligible.
- At the time of counseling procedure, candidates must have submitted marks, passing certificate and other required documents (if necessary).
- Applying candidates should have passed in Intermediate or its identical qualification under any Board or Institute of Andhra Pradesh government.
- The applicants who have appeared in Intermediate Exam are also eligible.
- At the time of counseling procedure, candidates must have submitted marks, passing certificate and other required documents (if required).
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- The candidate must have completed 19 years of age as on 01-07-2017
- The candidate needs to complete 16 years of age as on 01-07-2017.
- For General, OBC category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC, ST category candidates: Rs. 400/-
Mode of Payment:
Application fee should be submitted through A.P. online / payment gateways (Credit card/ Debit card / Net banking) provided in the website.
AP PECET 2017 Notification Selection Methods:
Selection of candidates will be based on their presentation in Physical Common Entrance Test CET that will be conducted by recruitment committee of Acharya Nagarjuna University.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
Physical Efficiency Test: 400 Marks
|Compulsory events (No Option)||Compulsory events (No Option)|
|100 Meters Run||100 Marks||100 Meters Run||100 Marks|
|Putting the Shot (6 Kg)||100 Marks||Putting the Shot (6 Kg)||100 Marks|
|8 Meters Run||100 Marks||8 Meters Run||100 Marks|
|Long Jump / High Jump||100 Marks||Long Jump / High Jump||100 Marks|
Please Note down:
Candidate must choose either Long Jump / High Jump while filling the Application Form (Option Change is Not Allowed during the Test)
Skill Test in Game: 100 Marks
Candidates when you are going to fill application form you need to choose any one of the game in the entire list.
Required Documents at the time of test:
Applying candidates should produce the following original certificates at the time of entrance test.
- Sports Merit Certificates
- Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses: U.G.D.P.Ed / NIS / Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / Olympic Education / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
- Certificate of N.C.C. (C-Certificate / B-Certificate)
- One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with Photostat copy of Hall Ticket.
Read Also: How to Get a Free College Education?
How to fill AP PECET Application Form 2017?
- Interested and willing candidates can apply for AP PECET by going through online process, firstly you have to visit official website that is sche.ap.gov.in
- After that candidates need to press on ‘AP PECET 2017 tab which is available on the home page.
- Now follow the instructions and choose suitable link to pay application fee.
- Once you pay the application fee you then you are required to press on “Fill Application (only after Fee Payment)” link.
- After that aspirants are required to fill some details such as Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in correct manner.
- After filling above mentioned details then you can proceed for further process by pressing “Proceed to Fill Application Form” link.
- Now fill Online Application Form with correct and complete details.
- Upload all the necessary documents/ testimonials.
- After filling application form press on “submit” button for final completion.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of it for future use.
Read More: – Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Notification Release Date||Released|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||Ongoing|
|Closing Date To Apply Online||07-04-2017|
|Submission With Late Fee up to Rs. 5000||14-04-2017|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||28-04-2017|
|Results Declaration & Counseling Process||In the month of June/ July 2017|
Candidates who want to apply for AP PECET Application form 2017 they may obtain complete information through this Official Link. Appliers may get updated information direct to mailbox by subscribing our email service that is absolutely free. You may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on Face book and Google plus to attain latest updates in this concern on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||UGC Approved University List|