AP PECET Application Form
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur is inviting AP PECET Application Form from talented contenders to apply for U.G.D.P.Ed & B.P.Ed programmees. Candidates’ who wish to take admission in this university for available programme they may appear for AP PECET Entrance Exam which will be held in May 2018. Before appearing in exam candidates must ensure their eligibility norms from AP PECET 2018 Notificationand may apply by filling form on or before the end date. Browse this page and get complete details about AP PECET Application Form 2018, AP PECET Exam date etc.
Highlights of the Page:
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur organizes Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test on behalf of APSCHE to provide admissions to eligible and interested candidates against U.G.D.P.Ed & B.P.Ed courses. For reading detailed information about Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2018 such as qualification, applying process and selection process etc, aspirants may need to go through below stated information which is provided by team on recruitmentresult.com.
AP PECET Application Form
- B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- U.G.D.P.Ed (Undergraduate Diploma in Physical Education)
Eligibility Criteria For APPECET Notification 2018:
|Courses Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Cabdidates should need to pay following fee through A.P. online / payment gateways (Credit card/ Debit card / Net banking), take a look…
- For General, OBC category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC, ST category candidates: Rs. 400/-
AP PECET 2018 Notification Selection Methods:
Selection of candidates will be based on their presentation in Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test that will be conducted by recruitment committee of Acharya Nagarjuna University.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
Physical Efficiency Test: 400 Marks
|Compulsory events (No Option)||Compulsory events (No Option)|
|100 Meters Run||100 Marks||100 Meters Run||100 Marks|
|Putting the Shot (6 Kg)||100 Marks||Putting the Shot (6 Kg)||100 Marks|
|8 Meters Run||100 Marks||8 Meters Run||100 Marks|
|Long Jump / High Jump||100 Marks||Long Jump / High Jump||100 Marks|
Please Note down:
Candidate must choose either Long Jump / High Jump while filling the Application Form (Option Change is Not Allowed during the Test)
Skill Test in Game: 100 Marks
Candidates when you are going to fill application form you need to choose any one of the game in the entire list.
Required Documents at the time of test:
Applying candidates should produce the following original certificates at the time of entrance test.
- Sports Merit Certificates
- Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses: U.G.D.P.Ed / NIS / Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / Olympic Education / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
- Certificate of N.C.C. (C-Certificate / B-Certificate)
- One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with Photostat copy of Hall Ticket.
Read Also: How to Get a Free College Education?
How to fill AP PECET Application Form?
- Interested and willing candidates can apply for AP PECET by going through online process, firstly you have to visit official website that is sche.ap.gov.in
- After that candidates need to press on ‘AP PECET’ tab which is available on the home page.
- Now follow the instructions and choose suitable link to pay application fee.
- Once you pay the application fee you then you are required to press on “Fill Application (only after Fee Payment)” link.
- After that aspirants are required to fill some details such as Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in correct manner.
- After filling above mentioned details then you can proceed for further process by pressing “Proceed to Fill Application Form” link.
- Now fill Online Application Form with correct and complete details.
- Upload all the necessary documents/ testimonials.
- After filling application form press on “submit” button for final completion.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of it for future use.
Read More: – Procedure To Fill Online Form
AP PECET 2018 Important Dates:
|Notification Release Date||First Week Of March 2018|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||Second Week Of March 2018|
|Closing Date To Apply Online||First Week Of April 2018|
|Submission With Late Fee up to Rs. 5000||Second Week Of April 2018|
AP PECET Hall Ticket Release Date
|Fourth Week Of April 2018|
|Examination Date||First Week Of May 2018|
|AP PECET Results Declaration & Counseling Process||In the month of June/ July 2018|
Candidates who want to apply for AP PECET Application form 2018 they may obtain complete information through this Official Link. Appliers may get updated information direct to mailbox by subscribing our email service that is absolutely free. You may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on Face book and Google plus to attain latest updates in this concern on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP PECET Result||AP PECET Counselling|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||AP PECET Hall Ticket|