AP PGECET Hall Ticket
If you are appearing in Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test and looking for AP PGECET Hall Ticket, need to go through this page. APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) is conducted for those, who are interested to take admission in regular Postgraduate (PG) Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy etc. in the State of Andhra Pradesh, India, need to appear in APPGECET 2018. For the purpose of attending exam, candidates are required to verify their AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2018. If they don’t have their AP PGECET Admit Card/Call Letter, then they cannot attend the exam.
This page contains:
Applicants, who are interested and going to appear in AP PGECET conducted byAPSCHE,are intimating that your Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Hall Ticketis going to be published. Here, we are providing some easy steps and link which you can follow to download AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2018 which is well structured by the dedicated team of recruitmentrsult.com. Consider our given link and steps to access your Admit Card in very few time.
AP PGECET Hall Ticket
How to Download AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Admit Card?
Applying candidates may need to follow below stated steps to download AP PGECET Exam Admit Card, have a look…
- Candidates wish to get APPGECET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket against need to go through official website of organization that is appgecet.nic.in.
- Now, you have to choose suitable sectionfrom the homepage and after getting the new page again you will get various links.
- Then, find the suitable link and hit on it and now, you are required to enter Registration ID, DOB or Password and press “Submit” button.
- When submitted the details, your exam hall ticket will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe for examination purpose.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Details on AP PGECET 2018 Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidates’ Address
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Venue of the Examination
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Reporting Time at the Examination Venue
- Exam Timing and Total Time Duration
- Date of the Exam
- Instructions to be followed by the candidates during the exam
Things to carry for AP PGECET 2018 Exam Hall:
- AP PGECET Hall Ticket
- Identity Proof (Voter/ Aadhar/ Passport/ Driving License)
- PGECET Application Form
Download Last 5 Years Papers: AP PGECET Previous Papers
About AP PGECET Exam:
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is state level common entrance exam for those candidates, who want to get admission in regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (M.E/M.Tech/ M.Pharm), Graduate level Pharm-D for the academic 2018-2019 yearby JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of Technical Education(APSCHE). This exam is going to be held in the 4th week of May 2018. So, eligible candidates, who wish to apply for AP PGECET 2018 may submit the application through online mode only before the last date that is March 2018.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam Pattern:
- The exam contains objective type.
- PGECET exam is of 2 Hours duration and carries a maximum of 120 Marks.
- Each question carries one mark
- There shall be No negative marking
Get here Topic Wise: AP PGECET Syllabus
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Centers:
- AP PGECET Admit card: 3rd week of May 2018
- Date of examination: 4th week of May 2018
- Results: 2nd week of June 2018
Candidates can download their AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2018 by going through this Official Link. To get all latest updates on time candidates must stay in touch with this page.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|AP PGECET Exam Date||AP PGECET Answer Key|
|AP PGECET Counselling||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|
|AP PGECET Counselling||AP PGECET Counselling|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|