AP PGECET Hall Ticket
Aspirants who are going to appear in Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test scheduled from 02-05-2019 to 04-05-2019 can get the AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019 from here. AP PGECET Admit Card has been released on 25-04-2019. The Direct Link to download AP PGECET 2019 Hall Ticket is available below in the page.
AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card: Overview
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET – 2019)|
|Conducting By||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE|
|Category||AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019|
|AP PGECET 2019 Exam Date||02-05-2019 to 04-05-2019|
AP PGECET Hall Ticket
How to Download AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Admit Card?
Applying candidates may need to follow below stated steps to download APSCHE PGECET Admit Card, have a look…
- Candidates wish to get APPGECET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket against need to go through official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education that is sche.ap.gov.in.
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on “AP PGECET-2019” tab.
- Further press ‘Download Hall Ticket’ link available there.
- The downloading page of AP PGECET Hall Ticket will be opened.
- Enter your Registration Number, DOB and select Exam Paper for Entrance Test.
- Ensuring all the details entered are correct, press ‘Download Hallticket’ button.
- The AP PGECET Admit Card will be appeared on your screen.
- Check the details that are printed on the of AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card.
- Finally download the AP PGECET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket and take a print out of it
- Finally carry the APSCHE PGECET Admit Card along while appearing for the examination.
Download AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019:
|AP PGECET Counselling||Press Here|
|AP PGECET Notification||Press Here|
|AP PGECET Syllabus||Press Here|
|AP PGECET Results||Press Here|
|AP PGECET 2019–20||Press Here|
|AP PGECET Previous Papers||Press Here|
|AP PGECET Exam Admit Card Download|
|AP PGECET 2019 Exam Hall Ticket||Download Here|
|AP PGECET Syllabus||Get Here|
|AP PGECET 2019 Dates||Get Here|
|Official Website||Get Here|
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2019:
- PGECET exam will be of two hours.
- There will be 120 questions in the examination.
- Maximum marks given to candidates will be 120.
- There will be objective type questions in the exam.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question on an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) with HB Pencil only.
- There shall be No negative marking.
|Nature of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||120|
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Details on AP PGECET 2019 Exam Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidates’ Address
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Venue of the Examination
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Reporting Time at the Examination Venue
- Exam Timing and Total Time Duration
- Date of the Exam
- Instructions to be followed by the candidates during the exam
Things to carry for AP PGECET 2019 Exam Hall:
- AP PGECET Hall Ticket
- Identity Proof (Voter/ Aadhar/ Passport/ Driving License)
- PGECET Application Form
Must Check: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
About AP PGECET Exam:
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is state level common entrance exam for those candidates, who want to get admission in regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (M.E/M.Tech/ M.Pharm), Graduate level Pharm-D for the academic 2019-2020 year by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of Technical Education (APSCHE).
This exam is going to be held from 02-05-2019 to 04-05-2019. The conducting authority has issued AP PGECET Hall Ticket for the Entrance Test. Those who will be appearing for the exam are required to obtain their AP PGECET Exam Admit Card now. The downloading link of AP PGECET Call Letter is stated above.
AP PGECET 2019 Exam Centers:
Read Out Here: Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
AP PGECET 2019 Exam Dates:
|Release Date of AP PGECET Hall Tickets||25-04-2019|
|Date of AP PGECET – 2019 Examination||02-05-2019 to 04-05-2019|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
in two sessions
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||05-05-2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||07-05-2019|
|Declaration of Results||09-05-2019|
Candidates can download their AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019 by going through the Official Link given above. To get all latest updates on time candidates must stay in touch with this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On