AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will issue AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019 in the first week of May 2019. Applicants will be able to download APPGECET Exam Admit Card from here after the official announcement.
AP PGECET Call Letter is the compulsory document to be carried at the time of examination. Without AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019 candidates will not be allowed to enter into examination hall.
APPGECET May Exam Admit Card/Call Letter Download
Applicants, who are interested and going to appear in AP PGECET, conducted by APSCHE are intimating that their Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket is going to be published soon.
Here, we are providing some easy steps and link which you can follow to download AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019 which is well structured by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com. Consider our given link and steps to access your Admit Card in very few time.
AP PGECET Hall Ticket
AP PGECET Admit Card:
|Name of the conducting body||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the examination||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Date of AP PGECET examination||May 2019|
|AP PGECET Admit card||May 2019|
How to Download AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Admit Card?
Applying candidates may need to follow below stated steps to download AP PGECET Exam Admit Card, have a look…
- Candidates wish to get APPGECET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket against need to go through official website of organization that is appgecet.nic.in.
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on AP PGECET-2019 link
- After reaching homepage select and hit on Admit Card AP PGECET link
- Thereafter a dialog box asking for details like registration number, payment IOD, DOB etc. will appear on next screen
- Enter Registration ID, DOB or Password and press “Submit” button.
- Once you hit the AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019 will appear on next screen
- Check the details that are printed on the Admit Card of AP PGECET 2019
- Finally download the AP PGECET Entrance Exam Admit Card and take a print out of it
- Finally carry the Hall Ticket of AP PGECET along while appearing in examination.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Details on AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidates’ Address
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Venue of the Examination
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Reporting Time at the Examination Venue
- Exam Timing and Total Time Duration
- Date of the Exam
- Instructions to be followed by the candidates during the exam
Things to carry for AP PGECET 2019 Exam Hall:
- AP PGECET Hall Ticket
- Identity Proof (Voter/ Aadhar/ Passport/ Driving License)
- PGECET Application Form
Download Last 5 Years Papers: AP PGECET Previous Papers
About AP PGECET Exam:
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is state level common entrance exam for those candidates, who want to get admission in regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (M.E/M.Tech/ M.Pharm), Graduate level Pharm-D for the academic 2019-2020 year by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of Technical Education(APSCHE).
This exam is going to be held in the 4th week of May 2019. So, eligible candidates, who wish to apply for AP PGECET 2019 may submit the application through online mode only before the last date that is March 2019.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam Pattern:
- The exam contains objective type.
- PGECET exam is of 2 Hours duration and carries a maximum of 120 Marks.
- Each question carries one mark
- There shall be No negative marking
Get here Topic Wise: AP PGECET Syllabus
AP PGECET 2019 Exam Centers:
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP PGECET – 2019||March 2019|
|Online applying link available from||March 2019|
|Last date to apply online||April 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.2000/-||May 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||May 2019|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website||May 2019|
|Date of AP PGECET – 2019 Examination||May 2019|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
in two sessions
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||May 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||May 2019|
Candidates can download their AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019 by going through this Official Link. To get all latest updates on time candidates must stay in touch with this page.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|AP PGECET Exam Date||AP PGECET Answer Key|
|AP PGECET Notification||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|
|AP PGECET Results||AP PGECET Counselling|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|