AP PGECET Hall Ticket
Easy steps to download APPGECET May Admit Card are available here!!!Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is organizing APPGECET exam from 10-05-2018 (Thursday) to 12-05-2018 (Saturday). AP PGECET Hall Ticket for aspirants taking part in exam will be available to download from 01-05-2018 (Tuesday) onwards.
The AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2018 will be available at the official web portal i.e. sche.ap.gov.in. To download the AP PGECET Call letter candidates may also use the details available in below section of this page.
This page contains:
AP PGECET exam is going to be held for contenders willing to get admission in regular Postgraduate (PG) Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy etc. in the State of Andhra Pradesh, India.
APPGECET May Exam Admit Card/Call Letter Download
Applicants, who are interested and going to appear in AP PGECET conducted by APSCHEare intimating that their Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Hall Ticketis going to be published soon.
Here, we are providing some easy steps and link which you can follow to download AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2018 which is well structured by the dedicated team of recruitmentrsult.com. Consider our given link and steps to access your Admit Card in very few time.
AP PGECET Hall Ticket
AP PGECET Admit Card:
|Name of the conducting body||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the examination||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Date of AP PGECET examination||10-05-2018 (Thursday) to 12-05-2018 (Saturday)|
|AP PGECET Admit card||01-05-2018 (Tuesday) onwards|
How to Download AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Admit Card?
Applying candidates may need to follow below stated steps to download AP PGECET Exam Admit Card, have a look…
- Candidates wish to get APPGECET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket against need to go through official website of organization that is appgecet.nic.in.
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on AP PGECET-2018 link
- After reaching homepage select and hit on Admit Card AP PGECET link
- Thereafter a dialog box asking for details like registration number, payment IOD, DOB etc. will appear on next screen
- Enter Registration ID, DOB or Password and press “Submit” button.
- Once you hit the AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2018 will appear on next screen
- Check the details that are printed on the Admit Card of AP PGECET 2018
- Finally download the AP PGECET Entrance Exam Admit Card and take a print out of it
- Finally carry the Hall Ticket of AP PGECET along while appearing in examination.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Details on AP PGECET 2018 Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidates’ Address
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Venue of the Examination
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Reporting Time at the Examination Venue
- Exam Timing and Total Time Duration
- Date of the Exam
- Instructions to be followed by the candidates during the exam
Things to carry for AP PGECET 2018 Exam Hall:
- AP PGECET Hall Ticket
- Identity Proof (Voter/ Aadhar/ Passport/ Driving License)
- PGECET Application Form
Download Last 5 Years Papers: AP PGECET Previous Papers
About AP PGECET Exam:
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is state level common entrance exam for those candidates, who want to get admission in regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (M.E/M.Tech/ M.Pharm), Graduate level Pharm-D for the academic 2018-2019 yearby JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of Technical Education(APSCHE). This exam is going to be held in the 4th week of May 2018. So, eligible candidates, who wish to apply for AP PGECET 2018 may submit the application through online mode only before the last date that is March 2018.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam Pattern:
- The exam contains objective type.
- PGECET exam is of 2 Hours duration and carries a maximum of 120 Marks.
- Each question carries one mark
- There shall be No negative marking
Get here Topic Wise: AP PGECET Syllabus
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Centers:
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP PGECET – 2018||16-03-2018 (Friday)|
|Online applying link available from||21-03-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Last date to apply online||20-04-2018 (Friday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.2000/-||04-05-2018 (Friday)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||25-04-2018 to 04-05-2018|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website||01-05-2018 (Tuesday) onwards|
|Date of AP PGECET – 2018 Examination||10-05-2018 (Thursday) to 12-05-2018 (Saturday)|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
in two sessions
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||14-05-2018 (Monday)|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||16-05-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Declaration of Results||20-05-2018 (Sunday)|
Candidates can download their AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2018 by going through this Official Link. To get all latest updates on time candidates must stay in touch with this page.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|AP PGECET Exam Date||AP PGECET Answer Key|
|AP PGECET Notification||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|
|AP PGECET Results||AP PGECET Counselling|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|