AP PGECET Previous Papers
Download AP PGECET Previous Papers PDF for Last 05 Years by going through this page!! Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is conducted for providing admission in the postgraduate courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, etc. by JNTU, Kakinadaon behalf of the A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
Participants appearing in the above said examination on scheduled date are advised to checkLast 05 Years Question Paper of Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Testor download the PDF of AP PGECET Previous Papers by moving their cursor downwards as soon as possible.
Highlights Of This Page:
Appearing aspirants in Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test are informed that only qualified candidates will be able to go for the next round that is counseling section. For the comfort of the candidates our team members of recruitmentresult.com has presented Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering ECET Exam Pattern apart from the AP PGECET Previous Papers for each discipline. So why are you still waiting? Go downwards as soon as possible and grab complete information soon.
AP PGECET Previous Papers
APPGECET Previous Papers PDF
Candidates can download the AP PGECET 2018 Previous Question Papers by pressing the below mentioned direct link. You have to press this link and questions for each section will be opened in PDF format at your computer screen. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible.
|AP PGECET Sample Question Papers of Aerospace||Download Here|
|PGECET Biotechnology Question Paper||Download Here|
|AP PGECET Civil Engineering Question Papers||Download Here|
|PGECET Chemical EngineeringQuestion Papers||Download Here|
|PGECET Previous Question Papers For CSE||Download Here|
|PGECET Electronics And Communication Engineering||Download Here|
|AP PGECET EEE Previous Papers||Download Here|
|PGECET InstrumentationQuestion Papers||Download Here|
|PGECET Food TechnologyQuestion Papers||Download Here|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo InformaticsQuestion Papers||Download Here|
|AP PGECET Model Questions Papers of Mechanical Engineering||Download Here|
|PGECET Previous year Question Papers PDF of Metallurgy||Download Here|
|AP PGECET Model Question Papers for Nano Technology||Download Here|
|AP PGECET Pharmacy Question Paper||Download Here|
AP PGECET Previous Question papers With Solutions
Ques1. Diamond is a paramagnetic material.
Ques2.Which capacitor-store higher amount of energy?
- Air capacitor
- Paper capacitor
- Mica capacitor
- Plastic film capacitor
Ques3 .Above ferroelectric curie temperature, spontaneous polarization in ferroelectric materials becomes stronger.
Ques4. In paramagnetic materials
- permanent magnetic dipoles exist but the interaction between neighbouring dipoles is negligible
- permanent magnetic dipole do not exist
- permanent magnetic dipoles exist and the interaction between neighbouring dipoles is very strong
- permanent magnetic dipole moment may or may not exist
Ques5. The velocity factor of a transmission line depends on
- skin effect
- relative permittivity of dielectric
- none of the above
Ques6. A loss less line of characteristic impedance Z0 is terminated in pure reactance of -jZ0 value. VSWR is
Ques7. In a klystron amplifier the input cavity is called
- Pierce gun
Ques8. The reflection coefficient on a line is 0.2 ∠45°. The SWR is
Ques9. In a mortar, the binding material is
Ques10. Lacquer paints
- are generally applied on structural steel
- are less durable as compared to enamel paints
- consist of resin and nitro-cellulose
- contain alcohol as thinner
- All the above.
Download Here: AP PGECET Syllabus
AP PGECET Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing in Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam must check the below mentioned exam pattern by moving their cursor downwards.
- Examination will be conducted on online mode (Computer Based Mode).
- Exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e. forenoon and afternoon.
- 120 minutes will be provided to the candidates for solving the examination paper.
- Total 120 questions will be asked in the examination.
- There will be multiple choice questions.
- Each question will carry four answer options.
- Questions will be asked in English language.
- One mark will be awarded to the candidates for each correct answer.
- The AP PGECET question paper will comprise of total 120 marks.
- There is no negative marking scheme for incorrect answer.
|Test Paper||Paper Code||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS||120||120|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC||120||120|
|Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics||GG||120||120|
Note: Contenders can download the AP PGECET Previous Papers by going through this Official Link also. Aspirants are required to be connecting with our portal by subscribing our free email service or following us on Facebook or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|AP PGECET Exam Date||AP PGECET Hall Ticket|
|AP PGECET Counselling||AP PGECET Answer Key|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Prepare For Online Exam|