AP Police Results
Willing to Check AP Police Constable Cut Off Marks? then download AP Police Results Now!!! Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has organized Prelims Exam to appoint capable aspirants for 4548 vacant positions of Police Constable, Warder and others. Various aspirants were appeared in Written Test which was held on 6th Nov. 2016 to make their future bright. To acquire detailed information regarding AP Police Results 2017 visit our page time to time.
Department of Andhra Pradesh Police has organized the AP Police Constable, Warder and others exam at 792 examination centres across the state. So, candidates may get their AP Police Constable Written Exam Result, from here, by following some simple steps as mentioned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps To Check AP Police Constable Prelims Results:
Participants who are eagerly waiting to download their AP Police Constable Cut off marks they must follow below given steps:
- Firstly candidates need to logon the official website of organization that is result.apprb.in
- Now you are on the home page of official website then follow “PWT FOR RECRUITMENT OF POLICE CONSTABLES CONDUCTED ON 06-11-2016” link.
- Then you need to fill “PWT Hall Ticket Number” and “Registration Number” in the text boxes as mentioned below.
- Now press on “Submit” button and AP Police Constable Result will be displayed on the computer screen, now you may check this.
- Lastly don’t forget to take the print out of AP Police Constable Hall Ticket for future reference.
Want To Know? Tips to Check Result Using Internet
AP Police Results
Mode of Assortment:
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Main Examination
Grab Today: Latest Police Jobs
Prelims Written Test Results for AP Police Constable & Warder:
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board had organized Preliminary Written Test for the enrolment of SCT Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women)-3216 Posts, SCT Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women)- 1067 Posts, in Police Department and Warders (Male)-240 Posts & Warders (Female)- 25 Posts, in Prisons & Correctional Services Department.
Facts about Andhra Pradesh Police:
The law enforcement agency for the state of Andhra Pradesh in India is The Andhra Pradesh Police. In 2014, the police forces splits due to state split into Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Check Now: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
At 792 centres in 27 towns in Andhra Pradesh on schedule dates that is 6th November 2016, Preliminary written test was organized by the Andhra Pradesh Police. Various candidates had participated in this recruitment exam. From 3,86,472 participated aspirants, 1,16,127 have successfully qualified. Those candidates who had successfully qualified in these examinations they need to attend the PMT/ PET which will be organize by the recruitment panel of the organization.
Check AP Police Results: From Here
List of Participating and Qualifying Candidates
Please check the distribution of participating and qualifying contenders gender wise, caste wise and Regional centre wise are as follow:-
AP Police Constable Warder Cutoff Marks:
Department of Andhra Police declared the cut off marks for AP Police Constable Warder Prelim Exam. Below given the percentage of marks should get cast wise.
- OC candidates – 40%
- BC candidates – 35%
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – 30%
Check These Related Links:
AP Police Constable Call Letter:
- Qualified aspirants are advised to get their AP Police Constable Call letter for PMT/ PET which will be conducted by the organization at all Districts Head Quarters from 1st December 2016.
- Appearing aspirants may download their hall ticket from 25th Nov. 2016 onwards from its official website.
Candidates can get AP Police Constable Results 2017 by Official Link mentioned above. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Check Other Job Opportunities, From Here: