AP POLYCET Eligibility 2019
AP POLYCET Eligibility 2019 details available here!!Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019 is organized by State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Hyderabad every year. Candidates who are planning to apply for AP POLYCET admission must check Qualifications and Age Limit Criteria – Details here.
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination. As per AP POLYCET Eligibility, only those candidates who have Passed SSC or its equivalent examination from the recognized board can apply for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
Key Facts Of This Page:
AP POLYCET Qualifications and Age Limit Criteria
Only those candidates will be provided who have fulfilled AP POLYCET Eligibility criteria laid down by the authority. In case, candidate is not able to satisfy AP POLYCET Eligibility 2019, His/her AP POLYCET application form will be rejected by the board.
Check AP POLYCET Qualifications Details Here!!
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET examination is held to give admission in diploma level programmes in various government or private colleges across the state of Andhra Pradesh. To get more details about AP POLYCET Eligibility 2019, keep reading this page of recruitmentresult.com
Check Here: Entrance Exam in India
AP POLYCET Eligibility
AP POLYCET 2019 Exam: Important Details
|Name of the exam||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|In short||AP POLYCET|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad|
|Course||Engineering and non-engineering diploma courses|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice objective questions|
|Number of sections||3|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The examination authority specifies the AP POLYCET Eligibility 2019 in the official notification. Candidates can check the AP POLYCET Qualifications and AP POLYCET Age Limit criteria as follows-
The candidate must be a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh to attend for the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam 2019.
AP POLYCET Qualifications Criteria:
- The candidate should have passed 10th or equivalent from recognized board or university can apply for the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Exam 2019.
- The candidates who are appearing for the 10th Exams in the year 2019 can also register for the AP POLYCET Exam 2019.
- Students who have passed their qualifying exam in the compartmental are also eligible as per AP polytechnic eligibility.
- P/TS such as CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, AP Open School Society (APOSS), 10th Class Exam conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/OTHER Exams recognized as equivalent to SSC by AP Govt. should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
Get Here List Of: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
AP POLYCET Age Limit Criteria:
There is no age limit to apply for the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Exam 2019. So, the candidates passionate to pursue their professional studies can register for this exam.
- Candidates must have the subjects as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates have to pass their exams in any of the boards like CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)/ICSE (Indian Council for Secondary Education)/ NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling)/APOSS (AP Open School Society)/ Others examinations recognized by TS government.
- In the qualifying exam, candidates have to obtain the minimum of 35% marks to fulfill AP POLYCET Eligibility 2019.
- Candidates have to score the 35% in each subject.
Also Check: AP POLYCET Syllabus
- Those appearing in the 10th exam in March-April 2019 or those result are awaited or yet to be declared can also apply.
- Candidates, those have a compartment in their SSC exam are also eligible to apply.
- The result of compartment should be declared before the taking admission in the allotted institution.
Rejection of candidature
The applicant’s candidature is liable for rejection on the following grounds:
- The application forms are incomplete including the signature of candidate and parent/guardian and photograph of the applicant.
- The applicant furnishes false or incorrect information.
- The applicants fail to satisfy the conditions of AP POLYCET Eligibility 2019.
- In case the application is rejected, no correspondence will be entertained with the applicant nor will fee paid to be refunded.
- The Application is received without Demand Draft or required fees
Download Here: Polytechnic Sample Paper
You can get more information about AP POLYCET Eligibility 2019, by going to this official link. If you have any query about AP POLYCET Eligibility 2019, do comment in the below given comment box. For more information and updates, subscribe to our free mail service and get mails directly in your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP POLYCET Counseling||AP POLYCET Results|
|AP POLYCET Answer Key||AP POLYCET Hall Ticket|
|AP POLYCET Notification||Polytechnic Syllabus|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|