State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati has started the online procedure to submit AP POLYCET 2019-20 Application Form from 07-03-2019. Candidates find themselves eligible for admission into the Diploma Courses like Hotel Management and Catering Technology, D. Pharmacy as per AP POLYCET Notification are suggested to submit their online form till the last date which is 21st April 2019. For more details related to submission of AP POLYCET Application Form and others, you need to check this page.
AP POLYCET 2019-20 Highlights
|Exam name||AP POLYCET 2019|
|Conducting body||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati|
|Motive To Conduct Exam||For admission into the Diploma Courses|
|Commencement Of Online Filing Of Applications||07-03-2019 (Thursday)|
|Last Date Of Filing Of Online Application Form||21-04-2019 (Sunday)|
|Date & Time Of Entrance Examination|| 30-04-2019 (Tuesday)|
11.00 AM To 1.00 PM
|Tentative Date Of Declaration Of Results||To Be Decided.|
AP POLYCET 2019
|Courses of 3Years Duration ( for Both AP & TS)|
|Chemical Engg. (SW) (Sugar Technology)|
|Commercial and Computer Practice|
|Courses of 3½ Years Duration ( for Both AP & TS)|
|Chemical Engg. (Sandwich)|
|Courses of 3Years Duration (Only for Andhra Pradesh)|
|Refrigeration and Air conditioning|
|Courses of 3½ Years Duration (Only for Andhra Pradesh)|
|Chemical Engg. ( Oil Tech.) SW|
|Chemical Engg. (Petro Chemicals)SW|
|Chemical Engg. (Plastics and Polymers) SW|
|Courses of 3 Years Duration (Only for Telangana State)|
|Packaging Technology (SW)|
|Printing Technology (SW)|
|Packaging & Printing Technology|
|Craft Technology SW|
|Home Science SW|
|Name of the Diploma Course|
|Courses of 3½ Years Duration (Only for Telangana State)|
|Computer Engg. SW|
|Embedded Systems SW|
|Electronics & Communication Engg|
|Industrial Electronics (Sandwich pattern) SW|
|Electronics and Video Engg. SW|
|Leather Technology SW|
|Footwear Technology SW|
Check Rank Wise : List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh
AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
|Nationality||Nationality of candidate must be Indian|
|Domicile||Students must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.|
|Age||There is no age limit for candidates to appear in the AP POLYCET 2019 Exam|
|Qualification Criteria||Candidates must have qualified SSC exam conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.|
|Exam qualified||The student must qualify the qualifying exam from the schools of Andhra Pradesh. Those belonging to NIOS/CBSE/ICSE/ or equivalent exam recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. government must passed all subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with minimum 35% marks in each subject.|
|Appearing Candidates||Candidates appearing in SSC Exam are also eligible to apply|
Links Related To AP POLYCET
- Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
- AP POLYCET Counseling
- AP POLYCET Result
- AP POLYCET Hall Ticket
- AP POLYCET Answer Key
- AP POLYCET Eligibility 2019
- AP POLYCET Syllabus
AP POLYCET Fee Details
- In case the application is rejected, neither correspondence will be entertained with nor the candidate fee paid refunded.
- The Application is received without Demand Draft or required fees.
- However, the fee chargeable in all Polytechnics shall be as fixed by the Government and applicable at the time of admission.
- The candidates who are exempted from payment of fee have to apply for fee reimbursement through online (jnanabhumi/website). However the orders issued by the Government at the time of admissions shall apply.
|Course Work Fee||300||—|
(only at the
time of admission)
fee per year
|Tech Fest fee|
How To Apply For AP POLYCET 2019?
Candidates who want to fill AP POLYCET 2019 Online Application Form, they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to log on to the official website i.e. myap.e-pragati.in
- Hit “Online Application” link and enter asked details in the format.
- Fill up the online application form and complete all the details.
- The filled in application form with photograph affixed (Do not stapled and Do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest Aponline/Meeseva/Payment gateway/Net Banking/Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs 400/-.
- Upload all the testimonials according to the size prescribed.
- At last recheck all the details you have entered and hit on the final submission tab.
- Take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
AP POLYCET 2019 Apply Online Links
|AP POLYCET 2019 Online Application||Check Here|
|AP POLYCET 2019 How To Apply||Check Here|
|AP POLYCET 2019 Booklet||Check Here|
|AP POLYCET 2019 User Guide||Check Here|
|AP POLYCET 2019 APPLICATION FORM FOR POLYCET||Check Here|
|AP POLYCET 2019 FAQ’s||Check Here|
|AP POLYCET 2019 Retrieve Application||Check Here|
AP POLYCET Admission Process
Admission will be made based on options exercised by candidate. Details of the web based allotment programme would be indicated on our website sbtetap.gov.in and also notified in the leading newspapers soon after the declaration of results of POLYCET 2019.
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern
The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination, March / April, 2019 as prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh. The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them
- 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
AP POLYCET Syllabus
Questions appear in the examination will be on the basis of SSC/10th class syllabus of AP board. Questions will be related to subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Get Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card:
Before appearing in the examination it is mandatory for contenders to download their AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card. The AP POLYCET 2019 Hall Ticket will get declared on the official website. The AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card will be available from 3rd week of April 2019. After downloading the AP POLYCET 2019 Call letter candidates need to check the following:
- Name Of Candidate
- Date Of Exam
- Roll No
- Test Centre
- Exam Details Like Date , Timings Etc
- Candidate’s Other Details Like Parents Name, Address Etc
- Candidate’s Photograph
AP POLYCET 2019 Counselling:
- It is mandatory for candidates to bring the photocopies of registration slip along with other original documents at the time of counseling
- the counseling procedure will be arranged on the basis of ranks of candidates
- there will be three rounds of counseling
- the first round of counseling will be held from Last week of June 2019
- The third round of counselling will be held as open counselling for filling the vacant seats.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Documents required for the AP POLYCET counselling 2019:
- SSC Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- HSC Mark sheet & Passing certificate
- AP Polycet 2019 Hall Ticket & Rank Card/Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
Candidates interested in availing more details about AP POLYCET 2019 may also go through this Official Link. To keep this page safe for further usage candidates may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|