AP POLYCET 2019
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh is going to conduct AP POLYCET 2019 in Last week of April 2019. Applicants who want to fill AP POLYCET Application Form they first have to ensure their eligibility from here.
SBTET has released all the important dates related to AP POLYCET 2019. So after checking complete details of AP POLYCET 2019 from here, candidates can apply before the closing date which is mentioned above.
AP POLYCET Highlights
|Exam name||AP POLYCET 2019|
|Conducting body||State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2019|
On the basis of the candidates performance the authorities will release AP POLYCET 2019 rank cards and then candidates whose names will be available in the rank card, becomes eligible to appear in the counseling procedure.
Candidates who are seeking for further details of AP POLYCET 2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AP POLYCET is also known as Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. This test is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, and Hyderabad.
This is a state level examination which is basically conducted to give chance to candidates seeking for admission in the Polytechnic institutions affiliated to the University of Andhra Pradesh. AP POLYCET is basically considered as the first step for admission into various engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses.
Check Updated List Of: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
Eligibility Required for AP POLYCET 2019:
|Nationality||Nationality of candidate must be Indian|
|Domicile||Students must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.|
|Age||There is no age limit for candidates to appear in the AP POLYCET 2019 Exam|
|Qualification Criteria||Candidates must have qualified SSC exam conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.|
|Exam qualified||The student must qualify the qualifying exam from the schools of Andhra Pradesh. Those belonging to NIOS/CBSE/ICSE/ or equivalent exam recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. government must passed all subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with minimum 35% marks in each subject.|
|Appearing Candidates||Candidates appearing in SSC Exam are also eligible to apply|
AP POLYCET 2019 Application Fees:
- Candidates interested in applying for the AP POLYCET 2019 examination have to pay an amount of Rs.350/- as the application fees.
- The amount of AP POLYCET 2019 application will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Credit card / Debit card or via Net banking.
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern description:
|Mode||The exam will be conducted in offline (pen paper) mode.|
|Number of Questions||There will be 120 questions in exam.|
|Type of Questions||The question will be of Multiple Choice Type questions.|
|Subjects||Subjects asked in exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.|
|Duration||Total duration of exam will be 2 hours.|
|Negative Marking||Each question will carry equal marks. There is no negative marking.|
AP POLYCET Syllabus
Questions appear in the examination will be on the basis of SSC/10th class syllabus of AP board. Questions will be related to subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
How to apply for AP POLYCET 2019?
Candidates who want to fill AP POLYCET 2019 Online Application Form, they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to log on to the official website i.e. appolycet.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to hit on appropriate link regarding AP POLYCET 2019 Notification
- Now on reaching new page, read the eligibility details carefully
- Afterwards if you satisfy eligibility norms then get registered by hitting on the AP POLYCET 2019 registration form link
- Then you will receive automated log in id and password
- Use the credentials and log on to the application form window
- Fill up the online application form and complete all the details
- Upload all the testimonials according to the size prescribed
- At last recheck all the details you have entered and hit on the final submission tab
- Take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage
AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card:
Before appearing in the examination it is mandatory for contenders to download their AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card. The AP POLYCET 2019 Hall Ticket will get declared on the official website. The AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card will be available from 3rd week of April 2019. After downloading the AP POLYCET 2019 Call letter candidates need to check the following:
- Name Of Candidate
- Date Of Exam
- Roll No
- Test Centre
- Exam Details Like Date , Timings Etc
- Candidate’s Other Details Like Parents Name, Address Etc
- Candidate’s Photograph
Check Here- AP POLYCET Hall Ticket
AP POLYCET 2019 Results:
After successful commencement of examination the AP POLYCET 2019 Result will get declared on the official website of AP POLYCET 2019. According to the AP POLYCET 2019 Notification, The AP POLYCET 2019 Result 2019 will be declared on 2nd week of May 2019.
The merit list will be available on the official website of AP POLYCET candidates will have to go through the official website and have to download the AP POLYCET 2019 Scorecard.
Also check- AP Polycet Result
AP POLYCET 2019 Counselling:
- It is mandatory for candidates to bring the photocopies of registration slip along with other original documents at the time of counseling
- the counseling procedure will be arranged on the basis of ranks of candidates
- there will be three rounds of counseling
- the first round of counseling will be held from Last week of June 2019
- The third round of counselling will be held as open counselling for filling the vacant seats.
Know About- AP POLYCET Counseling
Documents required for the AP POLYCET counselling 2019:
- SSC Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- HSC Mark sheet & Passing certificate
- AP Polycet 2019 Hall Ticket & Rank Card/Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
|Availability of Application Form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date for getting application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June 2019|
Check Also- Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
Candidates interested in availing more details about AP POLYCET 2019 may also go through this Official Link. To keep this page safe for further usage candidates may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP POLYCET Answer Key||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|