APGENCO Hall Ticket
Download APGENCO Hall Ticket from this page!! Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd is going to conduct written exam for the post of AE/JAO. Thus, candidates who have participated in this exam can get APGENCO Admit Card by visiting the official website – www.apgenco.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd|
|APGENCO Posts||Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer|
|Category||AP GENCO Admit Card|
|Download of APGENCO Exam Hall Ticket||Around 7 days before exam|
|APGENCO Exam Date||April 2019|
|Official Website of APGENCO||www.apgenco.gov.in|
APGENCO Hall Ticket Download:
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd is going to schedule APGENCO Exam for filling up 116* APGENCO posts of Junior Accounts Officer and Assistant Engineer. Participated aspirants can download APGENCO AE Admit Card 07 days prior the date of examination. However, the APGENCO JAO Exam Date, APGENCO AE Exam Date will be published shortly.
APGENCO Hall Ticket
Process to APGENCO Hall Ticket 2019:
In order to download APGENCO JAO Hall Ticket, candidates need to follow below mentioned instructions. Have a look!
- For downloading APGENCO Hall Ticket Download 2019, you need to log on to official portal of the Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd that is www.apgenco.gov.in
- After visiting home page, press on “Circulars/ Memos” tab that is available at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will display, now search out for appropriate link related to APGENCO JAO Exam Hall Ticket and press on that.
- Now, fill asked details in the empty dialogue box and press on “Submit” button in order to download APGENCO AE Hall Ticket.
- Lastly, take a printout of APGENCO JAO Hall Ticket Download.
- Keep the print out of APGENCO JAO Admit Card safe for further use.
|Check More Related Links|
|APGENCO Syllabus||Check Here|
|APGENCO Recruitment||Check Here|
|APGENCO Official Website||Visit Here|
APGENCO Exam Pattern
APGENCO JAO Exam Pattern 2019:
- The time duration of APGENCO JAO Exam is 02 hours.
- The question paper will be divided into two parts – Part A, Part B.
|Respective Subject (Part A)||85||85|
|Numerical Ability & General Awareness (Part B)||15||15|
Get Tips: How to Avoid Sleeping While Studying
AP GENCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern:
|Section A||Core Academic Curriculum of respective Discipline|
|Section B||Analytical Aptitude|
Minimum Qualifying marks for APGENCO AE Exam:
- OC – 40%
- BC – 35%
- SC’s, ST’s and Physically Challenged – 30%
Details Present On APGENCO 2019 Hall Ticket:
Below mentioned information is present on AP GENCO AE Admit Card. Have a look!
- Candidate Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- signature of candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Photograph
- Candidate Date of Birth
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Check Here, What is next:
Those who qualify written examination will be called for Document Verification/Interview. Aspirants are required to produce original documents such as Birth Certificate, educational qualification certificate, community certificate, etc.
Candidates, who want to obtain rest information regarding APGENCO Hall Ticket 2019, can check this Official Link. If you have any question in your mind regarding APGENCO Hall Tickets then share with us by posting your comments in below given comment box.
Applicants can also bookmark this site by using Ctrl+D key or keep visiting our web page regularly to get all latest updates regarding AP GENCO Hall Ticket.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|