Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited has unfolded an employment advertisement regarding APGENCO Recruitment. Corporation is planning to appoint eligible candidates for filling 94 Assistant Engineer Post. Applicants, who are fascinated to apply for APGENCO Recruitment 2017, must send applications latest by the last date of receipt of application.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PAGE
Aspirants interested in getting job in this power generation company may submit their online filled application form as soon as possible. Willing candidates may grab this chance for APGENCO Jobs by going through all the details furnished on this page that is well settled by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited|
|No. of Posts||94|
|Last date to apply online||05-04-2017|
Name of the Post:
Trainee Assistant Engineer
|Discipline Name||No. Of Posts|
Candidate applying for Trainee Assistant Engineer post should have passed B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE or equivalent qualification in respective trade from recognized University on or before 01.03.2017.
You Can Also Check: Latest Engineering Jobs
Applicants applying for aforesaid post should have minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years of age as on 01-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST/ BC candidates & 10 years for PH Candidates.
Aspirants who will be appointed for APGENCO Vacancy will be receiving an impressive and consolidated amount of salary that is Rs. 41155– 63600/- by the selection penal of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited.
Download PDF: APGENCO Job Official Notification
Application Fee for APGENCO Job:
Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 350/- for examination fee + Rs. 150/- for application registration fee) for OC category and candidates belonging to other states & those candidates who are physically challenged / BC / SC / ST, are required to pay Rs. 150/- (application registration fee) through payment Gateway (Bill Desk / Atom).
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam / personal interview or any other way of selection procedure which will be decided by the recruitment committee of corporation.
Read Below Provided Articles:
Procedure to fill APGENCO online application form:
- Willing contenders are first of all required to visit the official website of organization that is apgenco.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select “Recruitment” link located in drop down menu under “Notifications” tab on the home page.
- This will take you to the new page where contenders need to choose “1/CGM (Adm,IS&ERP)/2017” link.
- By hitting above mentioned link a new page will be opened containing g the details regarding the post.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that candidates need to hit on “Apply Online” link and fill Online Application Form, with all necessary details and upload your passport size photo and signature.
- After filling application form in all respects contenders are required to recheck it again and then hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form and save it on their system for further reference.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
- Starting date to apply online: 06-03-2017
- Last date to apply online: 05-04-2017
- Date of written test: 23-04-2017
Candidates can acquire further information related to APGENCO Recruitment 2017 from Official notification Link. For getting updated details about relevant openings, you may stay connected with us on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|