It’s time to be the part of Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited through APGENCO Recruitment!!!! There is a requirement of talented candidates for the vacant positions of JAO/Junior Assistant in this Power Generation Corporation. Those who satisfy all requisites that are shaped below can apply against APGENCO JAO/Junior Assistant Jobs. As per the APGENCO Notification, the last reached date to apply against APGENCO Recruitment 2018 is 02-12-2017.
This Page Includes:
Eligible and suitable candidates fulfilling the requirement can apply against the Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Recruitment by following the instructions uttered below. Go through this page which is well represented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com and collected the vital info related to APGENCO Recruitment 2018.
|Organization name||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limi|
|Last date to Apply||02-12-2017|
|Trainee Junior Assistant||25|
|Trainee Junior Assistant officer||26|
Required Qualification for APGENCO Vacancies:
- APGENCO JAO Recruitment: Candidates should be graduated with B.com first class or post graduation of M.com from recognized university.
- APGENCO Jr Asst Recruitment: to apply against this post, candidates should have graduated degree in relevant field.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
One should be not more than 34 years as on 01-10-2017 to apply against APGENCO jobs. Relaxation to reserved category will be offered by 05 years for the SC/ST/BC and 10 years for the physically handicapped candidates.
Selected candidates against APGENCO Job Opening will receive Rs. 18725-34775 for APGENCO JA vacancy and Rs. 34630/- 567760/- for APGENCO JAO vacancy by the management committee of the organization.
Candidates who have decided to apply against above stated vacant positions have to deposit application fees Rs. 500/- which includes Rs. 350/- for the examination fee and Rs.150/- for the registration fee.
To choose the deserving candidates for the APGENCO JAO / JA Vacancies, organization will conduct Written Exam on date stated below.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure To Apply For The APGENCO Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of the organization which is apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- Select “Junior Accounts Officer – Notification” or “Junior Assistant – Notification”
- APGENCO Notification will appear facing you, read it till end.
- Afterwards, appliers need to select “Apply Online” tab
- Fill APGENCO application form and upload the required documents/certificates
- Press submit tab and take a printout of it for future use.
Register Here>>>>> APGENCO Recruitment
- Last Date to apply: 02-12-2017
- Written exam date: 30-12-2017
Candidates can acquire further information related to APGENCO Recruitment 2017 from Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|