APGVB Bank Recruitment 2015
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) has expressed a notification related APGVB Bank Recruitment 2015 for filling up 547 posts of Officer/Assistant. Aspirants who are willing to make their career in Banking Sector, they must apply online on or before the last date which is 04.02.2015.
|Post Name||Office Assistant / Officer Scale-III-II-I|
The more details regarding this recruitment are well subscribed below on this page by the team of our web portal Recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Post and Vacancies Details:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|4||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||248|
Contenders must have qualified in RRBs CWE-II examination conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014. Job hunters also must have studied Telugu language as one of the subject in 10th standard and possessed a Graduation degree in any discipline.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|For Officer Scale III||Rs. 25700-31500/-|
|For Officers scale II||Rs. 19400-28100/-|
|For Officers scale I||Rs.14500-25700/-|
On the basis of the applicant’s performance in RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE- -III) and interview, they will be selected for these positions.
How to prepare for interview->Get Useful Preparation Tips
Procedure to Apply:
- Job seekers can apply through the official website that is www.apgvbank.in
- You must have to fill the complete application form and upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Printed application form along with required documents must be ready for submission at the time of Interview.
1. Opening date for Online Registration: 20.01.2015
2. Last date for applying online: 04.02.2015
Note: Check the official link to know more.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On