APGVB Bank Recruitment 2014
- Andhra Pradesh Grameen Vikas Bank (APGVB) has issued a notification as APGVB Bank Recruitment 2014 for 347 vacancies of Middle Management Grade (Scale III, II, I).
- Eligible and authenticated Job fighters who wish to apply for APGVB vacancy they can fill the APGVB online application form for these posts through its official Website.
- Aspirants must apply for this recruitment before the closing date that is 30th December 2013.
- More Details regarding this post like Qualification, Age Limit, and Selection Procedure are to mention below by our web portal that is Recruitmentresult.com.
Andhra Pradesh Grameen Vikas Bank
Name of Posts:
Total Number of Vacancies:
APGVB Bank Post and vacancies Details:
|Name of Post & Trade||Vacancies|
|Gen Banking Officer||29|
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE (Common Written Examination)-II. For more details about Eligibility criteria check the official notification which is given below.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|For Officer Scale III||Rs. 25700-800 / 5-29700-900 / 2-31500/-|
|For Officers scale II||Rs. 19400-700 / 1-20100-800 / 10-28100/-|
|For Officers scale I||Rs.14500-600 / 7-18700-700 / 2-20100-800 / 7-25700/-|
|Office Assistants||7200-400 / 3-8400-500 / 3-9900-600 / 4-12300-700 / 7-17200-1300 / 1-18500-800 / 1-19300 (20 Years)|
Selection of the Aspirants will be based on the basis of their performance in RRB CWE-II Exam and selected job seekers will be called for Interview.
How to Apply?
- Those job seekers who are willing to apply they must have to fill the application form through the online mode from the official website of APGVB which is www.apgvbank.in
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form attach the required documents / certificates with the form and submit it online within the given time period.
Last date for Online Registration is 30th December 2013
For more details you may visit the official notification.