Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education is going to release the APJEE 2019-20 Application Form in the 1st week of April, 2019. Candidates who wish to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2019 can check the Eligibility and Dates for APJEE 2019 Exam from here.
अरुणाचल प्रदेश संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा 2019
अरुणाचल प्रदेश संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा 2019 के माध्यम से, उम्मीदवारों को अरुणाचल प्रदेश राज्य में पॉलिटेक्निक संस्थानों द्वारा प्रस्तावित डिप्लोमा इंजीनियरिंग पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश मिलेगा। APJEE 2019 का आवेदन फॉर्म अप्रैल के प्रथम सप्ताह से ऑनलाइन मोड में शुरू होगा। आवेदन जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि मई, 2019 का तीसरा सप्ताह है।
Arunachal Pradesh JEE 2019 Exam: Highlights
|Name of Exam||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination|
|Also known as||APJEE|
|Exam conducting body||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
APJEE 2019 Important dates
|Event||Dates (Tentative only)|
|Start of Online Application||1st week of April, 2019|
|Last date for Application submission||3rd week of May, 2019|
|Issue of Admit Cards||3rd week of May, 2019|
|APJEEE 2019 Entrance Exam||Last week of May, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June, 2019|
APJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Domicile: Candidates should belong to the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Qualification: Passed or Appeared Class X or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board.
- Age Limitations: 15 to 18 years (03 years relaxation in age for SC/ST candidates)
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
List of Diploma Courses under Arunachal Pradesh JEE
Through the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2019, candidates will get admission in diploma engineering courses offered by polytechnic institutes in state of Arunachal Pradesh. Check the list of diploma courses from below:
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Garment and Fashion Technology
- Herbal Technology
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Travel and Tourism Management
APJEE Exam pattern 2019
The question papers will be in English only. All questions will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE with multiple-choice answers. Each question will carry 4(Four) marks for a correct response. For each incorrect answer to a question, 1(one) mark will be deducted. There shall be no deduction for un-attempted question.
|Test duration||2 hours|
|Type of questions asked||Multiple Choice Type|
|Subjects Covered||Mathematics and Science|
|Total Number of Questions Asked||150|
|Marking Scheme||Each question carries 4 marks, while 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect response|
|Syllabus||Questions in the exam will be based on CBSE syllabus of Class IX and X|
Read Here: How Do Toppers Study?
How much is the application fee for the AP Joint Entrance Examination?
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)|
Documents required for filling Application form
- Scanned copy of signature and photo in .jpg format.
- Non-APST Should between the age of 15-18.
- Valid mobile number And E-mail Id should provide to get the latest update of Exam.
Check Out: List Of Entrance Exam in India
How to apply for APJEE 2019?
Candidates must follow below given steps to fill Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam Application form 2019:
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.apjee.in
- After reaching the homepage hit on New Registration tab
- Fill up the APJEE 2019 Registration Form appear on next screen
- After filling up all the details in APJEE 2019 Online Registration Form hit on Submit tab
- Check your mail account and note down the log in ID and password
- Now enter the credentials and log on to the APJEE 2019 Application Form window
- Fill up the APJEE 2019 Online Application Form and complete all the details
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and then move towards the payment window
- Pay the amount of application fees and then recheck the whole application form
- At last hit on final submission tab and take a print out of application form for further usage.
|APJEE Official Website||Press Here|
|APJEE 2019 Registration Links||Available Soon|
APJEE 2019 Admit Card:
The APJEE Admit Card 2019 will be available at the official website of Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination i.e. www.apjee.in Candidates successfully register for the examination can download their hall ticket using their “User Name” and “Password” made available during registration.
Check Out: 10 Best Study Apps for College Students
APJEE 2019 Result:
Result of APJEE will be declared category wise in the form of MERIT LIST for all the candidates who have appeared the examination. On the basis of APJEE Merit List candidates will be called for counseling procedure.
Get Here: List of UGC Approved University
After successful declaration of result candidates will be called for counseling procedure. Details regarding APJEE 2019 Counselling will be available at the official website of Directorate i.e. www.apdhte.nic.in Allotment of seat will be made strictly on the basis of merit list of APJEE.
While appearing in counselling procedure candidates need to produce the following documents:
- Original Marks Card/ Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate i.e.
- ST Certificate for Cat.-I
- Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2019 for Cat.- II.
Candidates are also advised to keep the following documents, (in original along with 03 (Three) sets of photocopies of these documents attested by a Gazetted Officer ready for submission at the time of obtaining Nomination Letter:
- Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Parents’ Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2019 for Category-II.
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Admit Card of APJEE 2019
Know Here If: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
MithunSarkar APJEE Branch
Higher & Technical Education Itanagar
+91-…………………………. Website: www.apdhte.nic.in Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination
Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) is going to conduct APJEE Examination on Last week of May, 2019. Main motive behind conducting the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) 2019 is to provide candidates admission to the various technical/professional Diploma courses.
Also Check Out: Best Postgraduate Diploma Courses in India
APJEE 2019 Exam
Candidates willing to appear in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) 2019 may apply by filling up Online Application Form available at official website i.e. apdhte.nic.in. Before applying candidates are suggested to check out the Important Dates, Eligibility etc. Last date for candidates to fill up the APJEE 2019 Application Form is 3rd week of May, 2019.
To get further updates and information regarding Arunachal Pradesh JEE 2019 exam, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||List of Fake Universities|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||Scholarship in India|