Apollo Hospital Recruitment
Apollo Hospital has opened up Nurse/Technician & Other Jobs in Karur, Chennai, New Delhi, Kolkata and Madurai. Freshers/Experienced, who are eligible and interested in Apollo Hospital Recruitment 2018 can apply online as soon as possible.
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited, founded in 1983, is a private Indian Health Care with its headquarter in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It has a workforce of around 43,557 and is serving almost across all over India.
Highlight of this page
Apollo hospital nurse/ Technician vacancy
Candidates who are applying for Apollo Hospital Nurse/Technician & Other jobs must follow all the required eligibility according to Post. Further, Applicants will be selected through written test or Interview conducted by the organisation itself.
Individuals who are eligible and interested in Apollo Hospital jobs, can apply now by hitting on the direct link or from the official website by following some simple steps which are provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Out: Daily Job Updates
Apollo Hospital Recruitment
Apollo hospital vacancies
The following are the vacancy for Apollo Hospital Recruitment-
- Registrar – Radiology
- Registered Nurse
- ECHO Technologist – Cardiology
- Management Trainee – Human Resources
- Cashier – Out Patient Billing
- Executive Secretary
- Office Assistant – Medical Records
- Junior Radiation Physicist
- Desktop Support
- Secretary – Wards
- Secretary – Apollo Health Check
Qualification Required for Apollo Hospital job
Individuals who are applying for Apollo Hospital Recruitment, they must have done Graduate/Post Graduate Diploma/BE/B.Tech /Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery / Orthopaedics according to different Post requirements. In addition to education qualification candidates should have some year of experience in the concerned fields.
You Can Also Check: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limit for Apollo hospital job vacancy
The minimum age limit required for Apollo hospital vacancy is 18 years and maximum is as per the Post Requirement and Organisation’s Norms.
Selection Procedure for Apollo Hospital job
Salary Package for Apollo Hospital jobs
Selected candidates for Apollo Hospital Recruitment will be getting an impressive salary and other allowance as per the rules of the company and job.
Get Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
How to Apply for Apollo Hospital Recruitment
Follow these steps to apply for Apollo Hospital jobs
- Firstly, visit the official website of Apollo Hospital i.e. www.apollohospitals.com to get Apollo Hospital job.
- Now hit on “Hospitals” present in “Careers” tab in the “Corporate” Tab on the top of the page.
- A new window will appear on your screen, now hit on “Job Search” present on the top of the web page.
- You will get all the Apollo hospital job vacancies that are available on your screen.
- Search for the desired Apollo Hospital Recruitment vacancy and hit on it.
- Now read all the details that are provided carefully. If you are interested as well as eligible, hit on “Apply Online” present on left top and bottom of the page.
- Again, read the “Privacy Agreement” and then hit on “I Agree”.
- If you have registered earlier, fill “User Name” and “Password”. If not so, hit on “New User”.
- Now firstly, register yourself, and then apply for Apollo Hospital Recruitment as directed by the web page.
Hit Here>>> Apollo Hospital careers
Last Date to Apply – As soon as Possible
If you are interested to know more about Apollo Hospital and Apollo Hospital Recruitment 2018, login to the official website of the organisation. You can also like our facebook page to get latest updates about Government and Private Recruitment on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Part Time Jobs in India||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|