Indian Nationals who possess ITI Trade, Diploma and Graduate Degree and searching for latest Apprenticeship Jobs in Government Sectors as well as Public Sector can get complete details regarding upcoming Apprentice Recruitment notification from here.
Apprentice Jobs Vacancy is available for Diploma Trainee, Engineering Graduates in various sectors such as Railway, Banking, State Electricity Board (EB), Public Service Commission (PSU), Central as well as State Government Departments. Candidates can apply for 4000+ अप्रेंटिसशिप Jobs which are available now.
अप्रेंटिसशिप क्या है?
यह प्रशिक्षण के साथ एक नौकरी है| तीन प्रकार की शिक्षुताएं हैं| एक प्रशिक्षु होने के नाते इसका मतलब है कि आपके पास एक नौकरी है जिसमें मान्यता प्राप्त योग्यताएं और आवश्यक कौशल प्राप्त करना शामिल है, जैसा कि आप काम कर रहे हैं और मजदूरी अर्जित करते हैं।
- Foundation Apprenticeship (फाउंडेशन एपेंटिसशिप)
- Apprenticeship (शागिर्दी)
- Higher Apprenticeship (उच्च शिक्षुता)
You may get entire details regarding Apprentice Jobs 2018 such as Graduate Apprentice Trainee Jobs, ITI Apprentice Jobs 2018, Apprentice Recruitment etc by scrolling down the page which is well prepared by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
- IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2019 (307) Trade/Technician Apprentice
- BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2018-19 Apply 250 Graduate/Tech Apprentice
- IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment 2018-19 (114) Trade/Tech Apprentice
- IOCL Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2018-19 (135) Trade/Tech Apprentices
- Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2018-19 | Apprentice CDB Opening
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 Apprentice 118 Posts – Apply
- Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2018 (28) Apprentice Jobs Advt
Required Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Jobs (Apprentice Recruitment):
Individuals who want to apply for Apprentice Recruitment 2018 must hold ITI certificate/ Diploma in relevant field/ Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute and experience in relevant filed will be given preference.
Find Upcoming Job Opportunities
Types of Apprenticeships:
There are 3 types of Apprenticeships which are as follows.
|Apprenticeships||Level||Equivalent education level for Apprentice Recruitment|
|Intermediate||2||5 GCSE passes at grade A* to C|
|Advanced||3||2 A level passes|
|Higher||4 and 5||Foundation degree|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Essential Skills Required for Apprentice Recruitment:
- To Apply for Apprentice Job Openings, candidates must have Logical and critical-thinking skills.
- Excellent written & verbal Communication skills to apply for Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
- Good time management with strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with senior management and lead project teams
- Appliers must be Creative, innovative and should possess fluency in English language
- Must show strong negotiation, communication and management/ production skills.
- Team leader with Strong initiative and follow-through capability and excellent communication skills.
Read Complete Details:
Age Restrictions to apply for Apprentice Jobs:
- To apply for Apprentice ITI Trade Jobs or Apprentice Diploma Trainee Vacancy, candidate should not be less than 18 years in age and maximum age of appliers will be decided time to time.
- Upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST category candidates, however, 3 years age relaxation will be granted to OBC category candidates to apply for Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
- Physically handicapped candidates will get age relaxations of 10 years to apply for Diploma Apprentice Jobs or Latest Apprentice Jobs.
Apprentice Jobs Selection Process:
- To get recruited for Apprentice ITI Trade Vacancy or Apprentice Diploma Trainee Jobs, candidates will have to qualify selection rounds such as written test followed by Interview conducted by the organization.
- If you will fail to qualify and round then you will not get recruited for Apprentice Recruitment.
- No objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee for Apprentice Jobs either for apprentice trainee jobs or Electrical Apprentice Jobs etc.
Top Apprentice Jobs Organizations
Candidates can apply for Apprentice Recruitment under different organization as given below. But to apply for Apprentice Recruitment, candidates must ensure required eligibility criteria s per organization.
|Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Southern Railway||Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL)|
|Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)||ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)||NMDC Limited|
|Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited (MPPTCL)||Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) New Delhi|
|South Eastern Railway||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|ISRO, Space Application Center, Ahmedabad||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|National Insurance Company Limited||Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradun|
|Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL)||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Central Railway||North Western Railway|
|Western Railway||Eastern Railway|
|Engineers India Limited (EIL)||CVRDE Avadi|
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Gujarat||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Birla Industrial and Technological Museum (BITM) Kolkata||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Tiruchirappalli|
|Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL Mines)||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Tarapur Maharashtra Site (TMS)|
|Western Railway, Mumbai||NPCIL Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam|
|Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Gandhinagar Centre||IBPS|
|Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)||IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited (IIDL)|
|Hindustan Copper Limited||Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur|
|Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL)||MP Power Transmission Co. Ltd (MPPTC)|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP)||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL)|
|National Museum Institute||Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC)|
|Southern Railway||Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC)|
|Ordnance Factory Medak||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCC) Udyogamandal||NALCO|
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)||East Coast Railway|
|Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCI)||Govt of India Press Santragachi|
|Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Hyderabad||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
Check, From Here Latest: Jobs by Organization
Apprentice Jobs includes following Positions:
Candidates who want to apply for Apprentice Recruitment can apply for following positions which are as tabulated below.
|ITI Apprentice Posts||Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Junior Officer Trainee (HR)|
|Management Trainees||Graduate Engineer Trainees|
|Graduate / Technician Apprentice Training||Trade Apprentices|
|Maintenance Assistant (Trainee), HEM (Mech) (Trainee) etc.||Line Attendant|
|Act Apprentices in various Trades||Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices|
|Apprenticeship in ITI, Diploma and Engineering Graduate Trades||Agriculture Apprentices|
|Technician Apprentices||Various Apprentice Posts|
|Category I Stipendiary Trainee||Apprentices (Apprenticeship Training)|
|Trade Apprentices||ITI Apprentices|
|Trade Apprentices and Technician Apprentices||EX-ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant||Trainee (Civil Engineering), Trainee Exhibition, Trainee (Automobile)|
|Trade Apprentices in Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic, PSAA, Carpenter, Plumber, Draughtsman and MLT Pathology||Non-Executive Trainees|
|Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Assistant & Technicians)||Electrician, Turner, Welder|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Technician-‘B’||Graduate Apprenticeship Training, Technician Apprenticeship Training|
|ITI Apprentices||ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Diploma Trainees||Library Trainee|
|Management Trainees (MT)||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|CA Trainee||Trade Apprentice|
|Degree Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Apprentice – Technical Vocational||Apprentice Trainees|
|Executive Trainee (Electrical)||Junior Trainees|
|Industrial Employees||ITI Apprentices|
|Engineering Graduate / Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship||Executive Trainees|
|Trade Apprentices||Chemist Trainee|
|ITI Apprentices||Trainee Electrical Officer|
|Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice||Management Trainee|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV||Junior Office Assistant|
|Stipendiary Trainee||Graduate Apprentices|
For Latest Recruitment In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Final Note about Apprentice Recruitment:
Candidates can visit our page time to time to get updated information regarding Apprentice Jobs 2018 – 19/ Apprentice Recruitment. If you have any query about Apprentice Jobs, then you can ask in comment box. We will try our best to solve your problem.
You may add our web portal as bookmark to get latest update regarding Apprentice Jobs in India. You can also follow us on Google plus or Face book, to collect all the upcoming details about Apprentice ITI Trade, Diploma Trainee Vacancy, apprentice electrician jobs, apprentice engineer jobs, Latest Apprentice Recruitment Notification etc.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India||Latest Walkin|