APPSC Admit Card
Get your APPSC Admit Card from here!!! Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Asst Welfare Officer Admit Card. Applicants who are going to appear in APPSC recruitment exam for Asst. Social Welfare Officer / Asst. B.C. Welfare Officer / Asst. Tribal Welfare Officer Post they can download APPSC Admit Card 2017. Andhra Pradesh PSC is going to organize APPSC screening test on 25-06-2017 from 10.00 AM to 12.30 AM at 70 venues in 13 Districts of Andhra Pradesh. The Commission has made all the necessary arrangements for the conduct of examination. A total of 38897 candidates are appearing for the examinations. So those applicants applied for this post they need to get APPSC Call Letter from this page before the examination.
Content of this Page:
After the screening test applicants have to appear for main examination so all the aspirants need to get highest marks to get selected for main exam. Aspirants can get their APPSC Admit Card 2017–2018 by following the steps which are mentioned below, you may attain more information by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the dedicated unit of recruitmentresult.com
How to download APPSC Admit Card?
Aspirants, who want to get APPSC hall ticket must follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go through the Official Website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Press Here” link available in front of “Online Application Submission for all other Notifications and to visit commission’s website “https://www.psc.ap.gov.in” at the bottom of page.
- On the next page, you must press “Hit Here” link, navigated in front of “Halltickets for NOTIFICATION NO : 34/2016 ASSISTANT B.C. WELFARE OFFICER IN A.P. B.C. WELFARE SERVICE, ASSISTANT SOCIAL WELFARE OFFICER IN A.P. SOCIAL WELFARE SERVICE, ASSISTANT TRIBAL WELFARE OFFICER IN A.P. TRIBAL WELFARE SERVICE (GENERAL RECRUITMENT) are available for Download”
- You will get a page as :
- You need to enter your “User ID” & “Mobile No.” in respective blanks and hit on “Go” button.
- Within few seconds your APPSC call letter will be appeared on your computer screen.
- You must check it and download it.
- You should bring it with you at the time of examination to get entry in examination hall.
Check Here: How to Download Admit Card?
APPSC Admit Card
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct screening test to finding eligible candidates on the vacant posts of Assistant Welfare Officer in various departments. So for the examination the organization has released admit cards for this examination on its official website. Only those candidates are able to download Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission hall ticket, who had applied for APPSC recruitment. Admit card can be downloaded through online mode only. Applicants can get their admit cards by following the instructions available above or by going through the Direct link available on this page.
Get Here >> APPSC Admit Card
Assistant Welfare Officer Exam Pattern:
|Section 1||General Studies & Mental Ability||75||02:30 Hours|
|Section 2||Concerned subject||75|
Read Also: How To Prepare For GK
APPSC Assistant BC Welfare Officer Exam Pattern:
|Exam||Exam Name||Marks||Questions||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Ques||150 Minutes|
|Paper II||History||150 Marks||150 Ques||150 Minutes|
|Paper III||Social And Cultural History||150 Marks||150 Ques||150 Minutes|
Must Check: Interview Preparation Tips
- West Godavari
- Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore
- YSR Kadapa
- East Godavari
Get Here: List Of Venues Of APPSC Exam
APPSC exam date: 25-06-2017
Candidates need to visit Official Link to get APPSC Admit Card 2017–2018. Candidates having any query related to this page may ask on comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|APPSC Syllabus||PSC Exam Books|
|APPSC Results||Latest PSC Jobs|
|APPSC Study Material||APPSC Notification|
|APPSC Exam Schedule||PSC Previous Years Papers|