APPSC Group 1 Challan Form
Andhra Pradesh public Service Commission (APPSC) releases notification for various posts in different Group As for Group 1, 2 & 4. So candidates need to fill application form online. After applying online for payment of fee candidates are required of Challan Form. Challan forms are available on the official website of APPSC.
How to download APPSC Group 1, 2 & 4 Bank Challan Form?
- Firstly visit official website of APPSC which is www.apspsc.gov.in.
- After giving the required details upload your photo and signature on the given place.
- To pay the application fee Challan form is given.
- On the home page to get the Challan form link is given.
- After filling all the required details, take the print out of Challan form.
- You will get two copy in Challan form one for you and other for submit to bank.
- When you will deposit your fee in bank a transaction ID will given to you as a proof of submission of fee.
- Bring you student copy of Challan form in examination.
Aspirants have to pay the application fee in bank. After submitting the fee bank will provide you a transaction ID. This will be a proof for submission of fee. These details need to fill in the application form. Other relevant details for APPSC Group 1 Challan Form are mentioned above by recruitmentresult.com.
Note: if you need to apply for APPSC recruitments. Then copy of Challan form is necessary to bring with you in the examination hall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|APPSC Study Material||APPSC Question Paper|
|APPSC Group Previous Question Papers||APPSC Exam Pattern|
|APPSC Selection Process||APPSC Syllabus|