APPSC Departmental Test
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared notification regarding APPSC Departmental Test 2018 (Nov Session). According to the Exam Dates available, the Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test 2018 will be held from 10-11-2018 to 15-11-2018.
To appear in the APPSC Nov Session Departmental Test 2018 candidates need to fill up and submit the online application form. The online applications for APPSC Departmental Test 2018 must be submitted between 01-09-2018 to 24-09-2018. Check all details such as exam date, applying process etc through APPSC Departmental Test 2018 Notification.
Content of this page:
Details On APPSC Departmental Test
By the following below given steps and meeting eligibility criteria for APPSC Recruitment Exams, they are able to fill APPSC Departmental Test Application Form. Hand written / Typed /Photostat copies/Printed APPSC Departmental Test 2018 Form will not be entertained either directly or by post Office or in person.
Candidates, if you have any confusion regarding Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test, APPSC Departmental Test 2018 November Session Notification then need to go through this page which is well described by the team of recruitmentresult.com so, have a look below:
APPSC Departmental Test
Name of the Departments:
- Mines & Geology Department
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts Service
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Sericulture Department
- Workshop Officers etc
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Departmental Test Notification:
- The employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Tests that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules.
- The Secretariat employees are allowed to appear for the following Tests, wherever the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services
- Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 & 7.
- Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code No: 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114 &129.
- Typists-cum-Assts. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
- The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests should refer to the respective Service Rules for the eligibility.
Get in Detail: APPSC Eligibility Criteria
Application Fee for www.psc.ap.gov.in Departmental Test:
- Those contenders are applying for APPSC Departmental Test 2018, have to pay an amount of for Each Department Test of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) and Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for application processing Fee.
- Fee can be paid through amount of two different channels that is Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card and AP Online Centers.
Points To Be Consider:
- Fee once remitted under any circumstances for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification shall not be refunded or adjusted.
- Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application.
- Candidates need not pay any fee for the Tests in Guajarati and Marwari Languages.
Find Out More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Mode of Selection:
Applicants’ classification for APPSC Recruitment will be based on their qualifying marks in exam. Final Selection of job seekers will be done on basis of marks scored in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test.
- Those contenders are appearing in Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams), must be supplied with OMR sheet which is attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black Pen.
- All the papers will be held on Computer system and APPSC Departmental Test Exam Schedule which is mentioned below:
APPSC Departmental Test Pattern:
- All the Tests, except Language and Survey Tests will be in Objective Type in terms of G.O.Ms.No.602, G.A. (Ser-C) Department, dated. 01.11.2011.
- The Language Test papers (P.C.Nos.5, 6, 7, 19, 28, 36,49, 67,37, 58, 74) and Survey & Settlement papers (P.C.Nos.69, 87, 109, 110, 111, 112, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 133, 134 and 135) will be held in Offline mode
- All the objective type papers will be held on Computer Based Departmental Tests. Instructions regarding this Computer Based Test are detailed in the Instructions Manual at Annexure – I.
- The candidates appearing for Objective Type papers may use Mock Test facility available on Commission’s Website, to acquaint with the Computer Based Tests.
- The candidates appearing for Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams) will be supplied with OMR sheet attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black Pen.
- Schedule of test timings as per G.O.Ms.No.55 General Administration (Ser-C) Dept., dt.02/05/2017 is as under.
You can download here: APPSC Syllabus
|Examination Mode||Duration of the Examination||Examination Time|
|Fore Noon||After Noon|
|Objective Type Papers||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||9.00 AM – 11.00 AM||2.00 PM – 4.00 PM|
|Conventional Type Papers||3 Hours (180 Minutes) (Except PC.No.05, which is 2 hrs.)||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM (For P.C No. 5 2.00PM – 4.00 PM)|
Negative marking will be there in examination. For each wrong answer 0.33 marks will be deducted.
APPSC Departmental Test Marks Memo random 2018:
- If any candidate does not qualify the examination and want to get the Scorecard, then he/she have to pay Rs.25/- through I.P.O./Bank Draft payable to the Additional Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad
- Such requisitions along with a photo copy of Hall Ticket should be made within ONE MONTH from the date of display of results on the Commission’s Office Notice Board.Requisitions without a photo copy of Hall Ticket are not entertained.
Get here complete: APPSC Study Material
APPSC Departmental Test Centers:
What are the steps to applying against APPSC November Departmental Test 2018?
- Start the procedure with visiting the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Go to the recent announcements section available at the homepage.
- Select link regarding the APPSC Department Test Notification 2018 displayed as:
“Notification No. 07/2018 , Departmental Tests Nov, 2018 Session”
- Read the detailed APPSC Notification 2018 and check either you are eligible or not.
- If you find yourself eligible to appear in the APPSC Departmental Examination 2018 then go back to the previous age and select the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up the APPSC Online Registration form and complete the details
- Note down the Log In ID and password received
- Use the credentials and log on to the APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2018 window
- Fill up all the details asked in the APPSC Departmental Test Form and complete it
- Also upload the scanned copy of essential documents and passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size along with form.
- When all process has done, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- In the end, candidates are required to take a hard copy of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Get Here: LOGIN For APPSC Departmental Test
If applications will be rejected?
Applicants form will be rejected by the following reasons:
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If fee is not paid towards application
- If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer. If not uploaded the Service Certificate
- If the candidate applies during debarment period
- If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (3) of the Notification
You can directly get here: APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket
|Date to Fill Online Application Form||01-09-2018 to 24-09-2018|
|Departmental Test Session||November, 2018|
|APPSC Departmental Test Dates||10-11-2018 to 15-11-2018|
Download From Here: APPSC Departmental Test Notification PDF
Through this Official Link, Applicants can acquire detailed information related to APPSC Departmental Test 2018. We are shortly providing details on APPSC Departmental Exam Notification so stay connected with us and don’t miss any vital up to date information.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|APPSC Preparation Material||APPSC Admit Card|
|APPSC Exam Pattern||APPSC Previous Question Papers|
|APPSC Mock Test||APPSC Exam Schedule|
|APPSC Recruitment||APPSC Answer Key|