APPSC Departmental Test
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has all set to conduct APPSC Departmental Test for May Session 2018 from 07-06-2018 to 12-06-2018. Applicants, who’re willing to grab jobs in Andhra Pradesh PSC, they can apply for APPSC Departmental Exam before the end date.
The process of registration through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) will commence from 23-04-2018 and ends on 12-05-2018. Check all details such as exam date, applying process etc through APPSC Departmental Test 2018 Notification.
Content of this page:
By the following below given steps and meeting eligibility criteria for APPSC Recruitment Exams, they are able to fill APPSC Departmental Test Application Form. Hand written / Typed /Photostat copies/Printed APPSC Departmental Test 2018 Form will not be entertained either directly or by post Office or in person.
Candidates, if you have any confusion regarding Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test, APPSC Departmental Test 2018 May Session Notification then need to go through this page which is well described by the team of recruitmentresult.com so, have a look below:
APPSC Departmental Test
Name of the Departments:
- Mines & Geology Department
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts Service
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Sericulture Department
- Workshop Officers etc
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Departmental Test Notification:
Those employees are working in the Respective Departments of Andhra Pradesh, they can able to apply for the Tests.
Find Out More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Application Fee for www.psc.ap.gov.in Departmental Test:
- Those contenders are applying for APPSC Departmental Test 2018, have to pay an amount of for Each Department Test of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) and Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for application processing Fee.
- Fee can be paid through amount of two different channels that is Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card and AP Online Centers.
Download From Here: APPSC Departmental Test Notification
Points To Be Consider:
- Fee once remitted under any circumstances for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification shall not be refunded or adjusted.
- Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application.
- Candidates need not pay any fee for the Tests in Guajarati and Marwari Languages.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants’ classification for APPSC Recruitment will be based on their qualifying marks in exam. Final Selection of job seekers will be done on basis of marks scored in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test.
You can download here: APPSC Syllabus
- Those contenders are appearing in Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams), must be supplied with OMR sheet which is attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black Pen.
- All the papers will be held on Computer system and APPSC Departmental Test Exam Schedule which is mentioned below:
|Examination Mode||Duration of the Examination||Examination Time|
|Fore Noon||After Noon|
|Objective Type Papers||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||9.00 AM – 11.00 AM||2.00 PM – 4.00 PM|
|Conventional Type Papers||3 Hours (180 Minutes) (Except PC.No.05, which is 2 hrs.)||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM (For P.C No. 5 2.00PM – 4.00 PM)|
Get here complete: APPSC Study Material
APPSC Departmental Test Centers:
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
What are the steps to applying against APPSC May Departmental Test 2018?
- Individuals, who are interested to apply for this test, they are required to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now, contenders must go for “Departmental Tests” tabwhich is shown at the homepage.
- Then, must press on “Apply Online” link and fill online application form with the complete details in correct manner.
- After that, applicants must upload essential documents and scanned passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size.
- When all process have done, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- In the end, candidates are required to take a hard copy of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Get in Detail: APPSC Eligibility Criteria
If applications will be rejected?
Applicants form will be rejected by the following reasons:
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If fee is not paid towards application
- If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer. If not uploaded the Service Certificate
- If the candidate applies during debarment period
- If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (3) of the Notification
You can directly get here: APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket
- Starting Date to Fill Online Application Form: 23-04-2018
- End Date For APPSC Departmental Test Apply Online: 14-05-2018
- APPSC Departmental Test Dates: 07-06-2018 to 12-06-2018
Download From Here: APPSC Departmental Test 2018 Dates PDF
Through this Official Link, Applicants can acquire detailed information related to APPSC Departmental Test 2018. We are shortly providing details on APPSC Departmental Exam Notification so stay connected with us and don’t miss any vital up to date information.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|APPSC Preparation Material||APPSC Admit Card|
|APPSC Exam Pattern||APPSC Previous Question Papers|
|APPSC Mock Test||APPSC Exam Schedule|
|APPSC Recruitment||APPSC Answer Key|