APPSC Departmental Test
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to release APPSC Departmental Test Notification for May Session. APPSC Departmental Exam Notice comprises all details concerning eligibility, Exam Dates & others.
The employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for Departmental Exam whereas Secretariat employees are allowed to appear for the test on fulfillment of eligibility conditions.
Content on page:
APPSC Departmental Test Dates:
|Events||APPSC Departmental Exam Dates|
|Availability of APPSC May|
|Last date to apply||April 2019|
|APPSC Departmental Exam||1st Week of June 2019|
APPSC Departmental Exam Notification Dates:
Departmental Test Notification will be available in March 2019. Aspirants may apply against APPSC May Departmental Test Notification latest by April 2018. Thereafter, departmental exam is scheduled in 1st Week of June 2019.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is listing all details for APPSC Departmental Test 2019 (May Session) on this page. Have a look below!
APPSC Departmental Test
Name of the Departments:
- Mines & Geology Department
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts Service
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Sericulture Department
- Workshop Officers etc
Find Out More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
APPSC Departmental Test Eligibility:
- The employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for Departmental Test.
- However Secretariat employees wherever the rules permit are allowed to appear for any Departmental Test in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services.
a)Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 & 7.
- b) Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code No: 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114 &129.
c)Typists-cum-Assts. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests may refer Service Rules for the eligibility.
Get in Detail: APPSC Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for APPSC Departmental Test May 2019 are required to pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for each test and Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for application processing Fee.
Mode to pay fee:
Fee can be paid through amount of two different channels that is Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card and AP Online Centers.
Points concerning fee:
- Fee once remitted under any circumstances for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification shall not be refunded.
- Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application.
Appointment for APPSC Recruitment is on the basis of marks in APPSC Departmental Examination. So, present well in it to get appointed for latest jobs in Andhra Pradesh.
You can download here: APPSC Syllabus
APPSC Departmental Test Pattern 2019:
- All the Tests, except Language and Survey Tests will be in Objective Type in terms of G.O.Ms.No.602, G.A. (Ser-C) Department.
- The Language Test papers (P.C.Nos.5, 6, 7, 19, 28, 36,49, 67,37, 58, 74) and Survey & Settlement papers (P.C.Nos.69, 87, 109, 110, 111, 112, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 133, 134 and 135) will be of conventional mode.
- All the objective type papers will be held on Computer Based Departmental Tests. Instructions concerning this Computer Based Test are detailed in the Instructions Manual at Annexure – I.
- Aspirants appearing for Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams) will be supplied with OMR sheet attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black Pen.
Get here complete: APPSC Study Material
APPSC Departmental Test Centers:
You can directly get here: APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket
How to apply for APPSC Departmental Test 2019 May?
- Log on to official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Move under ‘Notification’ section from there to get Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test Notice.
- Read all details from APPSC Departmental Test Notification carefully.
- Then, go back to the previous age and select the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up the APPSC Registration form, enter Log In ID and password.
- Now, put asked details in APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2019.
- Also upload the scanned copy of essential documents and passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size along with form.
- Hit on submit tab for submission of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test form.
- Access print copy of form for further usage.
Rejection in following cases:
Application will be rejected on the following reasons:
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less.
- If fee is not paid towards application.
- In case, Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self-attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer.
Hit on its Official Link for more details concerning APPSC Departmental Test 2019 (May Session). Keep tuned with us for more updates for Departmental Test.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|APPSC Preparation Material||APPSC Admit Card|
|APPSC Exam Pattern||APPSC Previous Question Papers|
|APPSC Mock Test||APPSC Exam Schedule|
|APPSC Recruitment||APPSC Answer Key|