APPSC Departmental Test 2015
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently announced a notification about APPSC Departmental Test 2015. Willing candidates must apply in correct manner via online mode on or before the last date.
The whole acknowledgement in regard of APPSC Departmental Test 2015 such as eligibility criteria, exam dates, how to apply etc are well mentioned in the below segment on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Only the Employees working in the Respective Departments of Andhra Pradesh are Eligible to apply for the Tests.
- The applicant need to pay Rs.50/- as application fee for each Test and examination fee Rs.50/- for each paper payable to the Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad in the form of Challan at any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. On-Line Centre.
- Candidates need not pay any fee for the Tests in Guajarati and Marwari Languages.
Selection of appropriate candidates will be based on Written Exam.
How to apply:
- Willing Entrants must log on to the official website that is www.apspsc.gov.in.
- Fill the form in correct manner.
- Pay the requisite amount of fee.
- After payment of Fee, the Applicant should again visit website and enter the Journal Number details to complete the Application Procedure.
- The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit online.
Significant Dates to be kept in mind:
- Last date for payment of fee at AP Online/SBI: 25th February 2015.
- Last date for submission of Application: 28th February 2015 till 5 pm.
- Date of exam: 17th April 2015 to 22nd April 2015.
Note: Candidates may check Official Notification to get more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On