APPSC Departmental Test
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to issue the recruitment notification regarding APPSC Departmental Test for the recruitment of candidates for departmental vacant posts. Applicants those who are willing to get job in the higher section in the APPSC department can apply against APPSC Departmental Test through online mode. The Commission is inviting the APPSC Departmental Tests Applications from the candidates for Session Examinations on payment of requisite amount of fee for each Test. On availability of APPSC Departmental Test 2016 we will also provide information in regard of it on our web portal, so stay in touch with us. Applicants must fill the application form in prescribed format on or prior to end date which is tuned below.
The whole acknowledgement in regard of APPSC Departmental Test 2016 such as eligibility criteria, exam dates, how to apply etc are well mentioned in the below segment on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
APPSC Departmental Test
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the government body, which recruits the eligible candidates by conducting various competitive examinations for the vacancies in departments, organizations and ministries under the government of state.
Only the Employees working in the Respective Departments of Andhra Pradesh are Eligible to apply for the Tests.
The applicant should pay Rs. 50/- towards application fee for each Test, and examination fee of Rs. 50/- for each paper payable to the Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. ON-LINE Centre. The fee once remitted under any circumstances shall not be refunded or adjusted. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application. Candidates need not pay any fee for the Tests in Guajarati and Marwari Languages.
Mode of Selection:
Keen and Enthusiastic applicants will have to go through written examination. Final Selection of job seekers will be done on basis of marks scored in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test.
How to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test:
- To apply online, applicants must visit the Official Website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.apspsc.gov.in.
- Hit “Get Challan” tab which is mentioned in front of “Detailed NOTIFICATION NO. 2016” link.
- Fill all the required necessary details and download it for payment in the State Bank of India.
- After the payment of fees, applicants required to re-login the page.
- Hit “Submit” Application tab and online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill it accurately with required vital information and upload scanned educational documents (if required).
- Upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take a preview of online filled application form and check all details carefully.
- At last, Press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Get a hard copy of filled application form for future use.
Note: Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by Post Office or in person
All the departmental tests, except “departmental test for the staff of APPSC, divisional test & departmental test for A.P. works accounts service’ will be held at all the “13 District Head Quarters” “including Hyderabad city”.
|Code No.||District Name|
Cases Where Applications Will Be Rejected:
Application will be rejected on the following reasons:-
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less.
- If fee is not paid towards application.
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer. If not uploaded the Service Certificate.
- If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (3) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during debarment period.
Dates to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Dates(Tentative)|
|Last date for payment of fee at APONLINE / SBI||In the month of October|
|Last date for submission of applications through online||In the month of October|
|Commencement of Departmental Test, Session Examinations||In the month of November/December|
Through Official Link, Applicants can acquire detailed information related to APPSC Departmental Test. We are shortly providing details on APPSC Departmental Test 2016 so stay connected with us and don’t miss any vital up to date information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||APPSC Group 1 Notification|
|APPSC Group 2 Notification||APPSC Group 4 Notification|
|APPSC Syllabus||APPSC Question Paper|
|APPSC Selection Process||APPSC Study Material|
|APPSC Preparation Material||Latest Current Affairs Updates|