APPSC Departmental Test
Willing to grab Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment by clearing the APPSC Departmental Test? If yes, then check out upcoming APPSC Departmental Test Dates from this page & apply now before the last date should be reached. Job appliers, who find themselves eligible for this latest government jobs in Andhra Pradesh, they must submit their online application form against this notification as APPSC Departmental Test 2017 as soon as possible.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts various APPSC Recruitment Exams yearly to hire qualified and dedicated applicants for various vacant posts. You may read remaining information about Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test Notification from below section of this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
APPSC Departmental Test
Name Of The Departments:
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Sericulture Department
- Mines & Geology Department
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts Service
- Workshop Officers etc
Eligibility Criteria For APPSC Departmental Test Notification:
Only the Employees working in the Respective Departments of Andhra Pradesh are Eligible to apply for the Tests.
Check Now: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
- Aspirants should need to pay requisite amount of application fee for www.psc.ap.gov.in Departmental Test.
- Payment of fee will be paid online through two different channels that is Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card and AP Online Centers.
Points To Be Consider:
- Fee once remitted under any circumstances for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification shall not be refunded or adjusted.
- Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application.
- Candidates need not pay any fee for the Tests in Guajarati and Marwari Languages.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants’ classification for APPSC Recruitment will be based on their qualifying marks in exam. Final Selection of job seekers will be done on basis of marks scored in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Scheme Of Examination:
Have a Look on This Useful Section
|APPSC Syllabus||APPSC Exam Pattern|
|APPSC Previous Question Papers||APPSC Study Material|
|APPSC Selection Process||APPSC Time Table|
|APPSC Preparation Material||PSC Exam Books|
All the departmental tests, except “departmental test for the staff of APPSC, divisional test & departmental test for A.P. works accounts service’ will be held at all the “13 District Head Quarters” “including Hyderabad city”.
|Code No.||District Name||Code No.||District Name|
Check Out: Latest PSC Jobs Notification
How to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test?
Contenders, who’re willing to get Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs, may follow below stated guidelines to submit APPSC Departmental Test Online Application form.
- Applicants must visit the Official Website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now hit on “Departmental Tests” link that is visible at right side of web page.
- Then read entire details by downloading notification and hit on “Apply Online” link. After that, online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill it accurately with required vital information and upload scanned educational documents (if required).
- Upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take a preview of online filled application form and check all details carefully.
- At last, Press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Get a hard copy of filled application form for future use.
Read Now: Steps to Fill Online Application Form
Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by Post Office or in person.
Cases Where Applications Will Be Rejected:
Application will be rejected on the following reasons:-
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less.
- If fee is not paid towards application.
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer. If not uploaded the Service Certificate.
- If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (3) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during debarment period.
Check More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Dates to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Dates(Tentative)|
|Notification Will Be Available From||05th May 2017|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||11th May 2017|
|Last date for submission of applications through online||24th May 2017|
|Commencement of Departmental Test, Session Examinations||09th June To 14th June 2017|
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Through this Official Link, Applicants can acquire detailed information related to APPSC Departmental Test 2017. We are shortly providing details on APPSC Departmental Exam Notification so stay connected with us and don’t miss any vital up to date information.