APPSC Group 2 Results
This page has been brought to our readers to notify that Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared APPSC Group 2 Results. Subordinate Service Selection Commission of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has successfully conducted recruitment exam for various departments for filling 931 vacant positions of Executive. Appeared aspirants can easily check the APPSC Group 2 Results 2017 from the official website of APPSC or by following the steps as furnished below.
Candidates applied and appeared for APPSC GROUP-II SERVICES examination across various prearranged examination centers in Andhra Pradesh State must be eager to know their exam result. So, all the aspirants who had written the exam can download the Selection List in PDF form from this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to Download APPSC Group 2 Selection List:
Aspirants, who have applied for APPSC Group 2 exam, can follow below mentioned steps to check their result:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is psc.ap.gov.in.
- On the appeared page, aspirants need to select “Hit Here” link for visiting the official web portal.
- Thereafter, choose “Result” tab available at the middle of home page.
- This will open a new page having various links of result, where you need to select “Results for Notification No 10/1999 – Group II Services declared” link under ‘Group II’ section.
- After this, hit on “Selection Notification-10.1999” link on the appeared page.
- On execution of above said steps AP Public Service Commission Exam Result will be opened in PDF format.
- This will download the outcome of concerned exam, check their name and roll no. in qualified candidates list and get a hard copy of APPSC Merit List for further process.
Read Also: How to Check Result Online?
APPSC Group 2 Results
Important Facts about Organization:
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is popularly known as APPSC which was established on 1st November 1956.
- Public Service Commission of Andhra Pradesh was recognized under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
- The Commission conducts various examinations time to time to recruit candidates for the various vacancies in Andhra Pradesh.
- Organization conducts written examination and personal interview to select the talented and promising applicants for the vacant posts.
APPSC Group 2 Results: Official Notification
Main objective of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for conducting this APPSC GROUP-II SERVICES examination is to fill 931 vacant positions of Executive. Examining the qualification skills of the applicants for various posts to provide commissioned in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is the main objective of exam.
Note: Appeared aspirants can check the APPSC Group 2 Results 2017 directly from here using Official Link given on this page.
Latest APPSC Notifications:- Check Here
You can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to retrieve recent updates regarding Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Result. You may subscribe to our free mail services to get messages in your inbox. For any query, you can ask it in the comment box below. We will provide you answers as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|APPSC Group 2 Notification||APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket|
|APPSC Exam Pattern||Latest PSC Jobs|
|APPSC Previous Question Papers||Sarkari Exam Result|
|APPSC Exam Schedule||APPSC Study Material|