APPSC Group 4 Notification
Interested aspirants to work in APPSC can apply for the APPSC Group 4 Notification which is released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates need to check all the required eligibility details and other terms and conditions before filling APPSC group 4 application forms at psc.ap.gov.in. The last date to apply is February 2019.
APPSC Group 4 exam dates 2019: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Various|
|Start date to apply for APPSC|
Group 4 recruitment 2019
|January 2019 (tentative)|
|Last date for applying APPSC|
Group 4 recruitment
APPSC Group 4 Vacancies:
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|1||Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts subordinate service|
|2||Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department|
|3||Junior Assistants from CCLA|
|4||Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department|
|5||Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept|
|6||Junior Assistants in Fire Dept|
|7||Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept|
|8||Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept|
|9||Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department|
|10||Junior Assistant in Forest Department|
|11||Junior Assistant in R&B Dept|
|12||Junior Assistants in Director of Ports|
Check Here: APPSC 2018 Notifications
APPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria:
|Junior Accountants in Treasuries|
Applicant must have done intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board.
|Accounts subordinate service Post|
|Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department||Applicant should have passed in Intermediate examination from A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent examination|
|Junior Assistants from CCLA|
|Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department|
|Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept|
|Junior Assistants in Fire Dept|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept|
Passed in Intermediate Examination from A.P. State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department|
|Junior Assistant in Forest Department|
Contenders must have passed in Intermediate examination from A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent examination
|Junior Assistant in R&B Dept|
|Junior Assistants in Director of Ports|
APPSC Notification of GROUP IV
Candidates who are going to apply against any of the above said post should be between 18-36 years of age. Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be granted as per:
- SC, ST, BC category candidates: 5 years
- Physically Handicapped candidates: 10 years
- P. State Government Employees category candidates: Up to 5 years
- Ex-Service Men candidates: 3 years
Get More details on: APPSC Eligibility Criteria
Selected candidates may get attractive and satisfying amount of remuneration by the supervisor team of organization.
All the applying candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- towards application fees and Rs. 80/- should be paid towards examination fees. All reserved category candidates are required to pay application fees against APPSC recruitment.
Application fee is to be paid through Challan Form which can be obtained through in one of the AP Online centers / State Bank of India.
Selection of the applicants will be based on following points. Candidates are required to qualify all the stages to get final selection.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Read More: APPSC Exam Selection Procedure
APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern:
APPSC Written exam pattern is given below, please have a look!!!
- There will be paper I and II
- Each paper will be for 2.30 hours.
|Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks|
Best Preparation Tips:
How to apply for APPSC Group 4 Recruitment?
- First of all candidates are required to open official website i.e. www.apspsc.gov.in
- Now, need to select the appropriate link for the job post.
- After that PDF will appear and applicants are required to read full advertisement carefully and ensure eligibility before applying.
- After that, hit on “One Time Profile Registration” link and then press on “New Registration” option.
- Fill the details in online registration form and then submit it.
- Then, press on “Online Application Submission” link that is available on home page.
- Fill the details carefully in correct manner and make fee payment through proper channel.
- Also, upload scanned passport size photo and signature in the proper format.
- After that submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Candidates are required to attach documents and original certificates certificate and other relevant particulars at the time of document verification such as:
- Certificate of Community, Nativity and Date of Birth
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- Educational Certificates/ Mark Sheets
- Residence Certificate
- Medical Certificate for the Blind candidates
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate relating to Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
Check Here: APPSC Challan Form
Important Date for APPSC group 4 notification
- Start date to apply: January 2019
- Last date to submission of application form: February 2019
Press here: APPSC official website
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: What is the eligibility details required for the APPSC group IV notification?
There is some specified eligibility criteria that must be followed by applicants to get eligible for Andhra Pradesh PSC group 4 notifications.
Q2: Are there any application fees for APPSC group 4 jobs?
Yes, All the applying candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- towards application fees and Rs. 80/- should be paid towards examination fees
Q3: What is the deadline to fill APPSC group 4 application form?
The deadline for filling up application form is February 2019(tentative)
Check Out: APPSC Exam Schedule
APPSC Group 4 Notification 2019
Every year many applicants apply for this and fill online registration form to appear in exam. It conducts entrance exam to give fair chance to deserving candidates on the basis on their ranking and marks obtain in exam. However, the interested aspirants can apply form January onwards till February 2019. Well, the officials will soon announce the final dates for applying at its official website.
For more information and latest updates about APPSC Group 4 Notification 2019, stay tuned with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|APPSC Question Paper||Latest PSC Notification|
|APPSC Preparation Material||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs in Government Sector||Public Service Commission Exam Books|