APPSC Group 4 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to release APPSC Group 4 Notification for filling various APPSC Group 4 Vacancies. Applicants who are willing to apply can check APPSC Group 4 Notification 2019 Details such as Application Form, Last Date and others from this page.
APPSC Group 4 exam dates 2019: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Various|
|Start date to apply for APPSC|
Group 4 recruitment 2019
|June 2019 (tentative)|
|Last date for applying APPSC|
Group 4 recruitment
APPSC Group 4 Vacancies:
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|1||Junior Accountants in Treasuries and|
Accounts subordinate service
|2||Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department|
|3||Junior Assistants from CCLA|
|4||Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department|
|5||Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept|
|6||Junior Assistants in Fire Dept|
|7||Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept|
|8||Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept|
|9||Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department|
|10||Junior Assistant in Forest Department|
|11||Junior Assistant in R&B Dept|
|12||Junior Assistants in Director of Ports|
APPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria:
|Junior Accountants in Treasuries|
Applicant must have done intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board.
|Accounts subordinate service Post|
Check More Related Links:
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||Check Here|
|APPSC Group 1 Syllabus||Check Here|
|APPSC Question Papers||Check Here|
|APPSC Preparation Material||Check Here|
|APPSC Online Mock Test||Check Here|
|APPSC Syllabus||Check Here|
|APPSC Exam Schedule||Check Here|
|APPSC Selection Procedure||Check Here|
|APPSC Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|APPSC Study Material||Check Here|
|APPSC One Time Registration||Check Here|
|APPSC Notification||Check Here|
|APPSC Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department||Applicant should have passed in Intermediate examination from A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent examination|
|Junior Assistants from CCLA|
|Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department|
|Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept|
|Junior Assistants in Fire Dept|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept|
Passed in Intermediate Examination from A.P. State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department|
|Junior Assistant in Forest Department|
Contenders must have passed
|Junior Assistant in R&B Dept|
|Junior Assistants in Director of Ports|
APPSC Notification of GROUP IV
Candidates who are going to apply against any of the above said post should be between 18-36 years of age. Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be granted as per:
- SC, ST, BC category candidates: 5 years
- Physically Handicapped candidates: 10 years
- P. State Government Employees category candidates: Up to 5 years
- Ex-Service Men candidates: 3 years
Junior Assistant in AP State Various Departments: Applicants who will be selected as Junior Assistant will be able to get Rs.8,440-Rs.24,950 per month. Mostly during the entry phase, APPSC Junior Assistant salary in hand is Rs.20,000 around including all allowances and cuttings.
Junior Accountant in AP State Various Departments: The salary for Junior Accountant Posts will be Rs.8,440-Rs.24,950. At the first year of service, the approximate salary for these posts is Rs.20000 along with allowances.
Applicants can check their APPSC Group 4 Application Fees Category-Wise which is given in the below provided table.
|General Candidates (Men & Women)||Rs.250 (application Fees)+|
Rs.80 (Examination Fees)= Total Rs.330/-
|SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.|
Families having Ration Card
(White Card)Un-employed youth (18-42 years)
|Rs.250 (Application Fees)|
|Other States Candidates|
of All categories
|Rs.250 (application Fees)+|
Rs.80 (Examination Fees)= Total Rs.330/-
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Selection of the applicants will be based on following points. Candidates are required to qualify all the stages to get final selection.
- Screening Test (if more applications are registered)
- Mains written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test (qualifying Nature)
- Documents Verification
APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern:
APPSC Written exam pattern is given below, please have a look!!!
- There will be paper I and II
- Each paper will be for 2.30 hours.
|Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks|
How to apply for APPSC Group 4 Recruitment?
- First of all candidates are required to open official website i.e. www.apspsc.gov.in
- Now, need to select the appropriate link for the job post.
- After that PDF will appear and applicants are required to read full advertisement carefully and ensure eligibility before applying.
- After that, hit on “One Time Profile Registration” link and then press on “New Registration” option.
- Fill the details in online registration form and then submit it.
- Then, press on “Online Application Submission” link that is available on home page.
- Fill the details carefully in correct manner and make fee payment through proper channel.
- Also, upload scanned passport size photo and signature in the proper format.
- After that submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Candidates are required to attach documents and original certificates certificate and other relevant particulars at the time of document verification such as:
- Certificate of Community, Nativity and Date of Birth
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- Educational Certificates/ Mark Sheets
- Residence Certificate
- Medical Certificate for the Blind candidates
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate relating to Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
Visit Here: Latest PSC Notification
Important Date for APPSC group 4 notification
- Start date to apply: June 2019
- Last date to submission of application form: July 2019
Press here: APPSC official website
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: What is the eligibility details required for the APPSC group IV notification?
There is some specified eligibility criteria that must be followed by applicants to get eligible for Andhra Pradesh PSC group 4 notifications.
Q2: Are there any application fees for APPSC group 4 jobs?
Yes, All the applying candidates are required to pay Rs. 330/- towards application fees and Rs. 250/- should be paid towards examination fees
Q3: What is the deadline to fill APPSC group 4 application form?
The deadline for filling up application form is July 2019(tentative)
APPSC Group 4 Notification 2019
Every year many applicants apply for this and fill online registration form to appear in exam. It conducts entrance exam to give fair chance to deserving candidates on the basis on their ranking and marks obtain in exam. However, the interested aspirants can apply form June onwards till July 2019. Well, the officials will soon announce the final dates for applying at its official website.
For more information and latest updates about APPSC Group 4 Notification 2019, stay tuned with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|