APPSC Group 4 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission dispersed APPSC Group 4 Notification and invites online application form to fill vacant seat from eligible and dedicated applicants before last date. APPSC offers recruitment opportunity for talented and hard working candidates to provide Group 4 jobs in government sector. Candidates, who are interested and satisfy with all eligibility norms can apply against APPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 before the last date.
|Overview Of This Page:|
Every year many applicants apply for this and fill online registration form to appear in exam. It conducts entrance exam to give fair chance to deserving candidates on the basis on their ranking and marks obtain in exam. Below you can see the details regarding apspsc.gov.in Notifications structured by the dedicated and committed team members of recruitmentresult.com
APPSC Group 4 Notification
|Name Of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
APPSC Group 4 Vacancies:
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|1||Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts subordinate service|
|2||Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department|
|3||Junior Assistants from CCLA|
|4||Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department|
|5||Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept|
|6||Junior Assistants in Fire Dept|
|7||Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept|
|8||Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept|
|9||Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department|
|10||Junior Assistant in Forest Department|
|11||Junior Assistant in R&B Dept|
|12||Junior Assistants in Director of Ports|
Check Here: APPSC 2018 Notifications
APPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria:
|Junior Accountants in Treasuries|
Applicant must have done intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Accounts subordinate service Post
|Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department||Applicant should have passed in Intermediate examination from A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent examination|
|Junior Assistants from CCLA|
|Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department|
|Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept|
|Junior Assistants in Fire Dept|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept|
Passed in Intermediate Examination from A.P. State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department|
|Junior Assistant in Forest Department|
Contenders must have passed in Intermediate examination from A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent examination
|Junior Assistant in R&B Dept|
|Junior Assistants in Director of Ports|
Candidates who are going to apply against any of the above said post should be between 18-36 years of age. Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be granted as per:
- SC, ST, BC category candidates: 5 years
- Physically Handicapped candidates: 10 years
- P. State Government Employees category candidates: Up to 5 years
- Ex-Service Men candidates: 3 years
Get More details on: APPSC Eligibility Criteria
Selected candidates may get attractive and satisfying amount of remuneration by the supervisor team of organization.
All the applying candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- towards application fees and Rs. 80/- should be paid towards examination fees. All reserved category candidates are required to pay application fees against APPSC recruitment.
Application fee is to be paid through Challan Form which can be obtained through in one of the AP Online centers / State Bank of India.
Selection of the applicants will be based on following points. Candidates are required to qualify all the stages to get final selection.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern:
APPSC Written exam pattern is given below, please have a look!!!
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Time|
|I||General Studies||150||150||2:30 hours|
Best Preparation Tips:
How to apply for APPSC Group 4 Recruitment?
- First of all candidates are required to open official website i.e. www.apspsc.gov.in
- Now, need to select the appropriate link for the job post.
- After that PDF will appear and applicants are required to read full advertisement carefully and ensure eligibility before applying.
- After that, hit on “One Time Profile Registration” link and then press on “New Registration” option.
- Fill the details in online registration form and then submit it.
- Then, press on “Online Application Submission” link that is available on home page.
- Fill the details carefully in correct manner and make fee payment through proper channel.
- Also, upload scanned passport size photo and signature in the proper format.
- After that submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Candidates are required to attach documents and original certificates certificate and other relevant particulars at the time of document verification such as:
- Certificate of Community, Nativity and Date of Birth
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- Educational Certificates/ Mark Sheets
- Residence Certificate
- Medical Certificate for the Blind candidates
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate relating to Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
Check Here: APPSC Challan Form
Last date to submission of application form: Will be announced soon
For more details about APPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 you may check Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our web portal by pressing control +d for latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|APPSC Question Paper||Latest PSC Notification|
|APPSC Preparation Material||APPSC Exam Schedule|
|Jobs in Government Sector||Public Service Commission Exam Books|