APPSC Mock Test
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission organizes APPSC exam for Group 1, 2, 3, 4 positions. APPSC Mock Test will help you in checking your performance & to prepare for APPSC 2018 exam. Candidates can attempt APPSC Group 2 Online Mock Test & practice well for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission paper. By referring APPSC Group 2 Mock Test in Telugu, English, you can manage time & analyze your performance. Aspirants preparing for APPSC exam 2018 are recommended to take assistance from APPSC Group 2 Screening Test. With the help of APPSC Mock Test 2018, you may know which subject needs more concentration and improvement.
APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Mock Test is best for practice point of view. It offers clear idea about type of questions asked in exam. By recognizing your weak areas, you may develop strategies to overcome it. Besides this, it will also guides in overcoming the phobias of exam & boosting level of confidence. To grab more details about APPSC Mock Test 2018, go through this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
APPSC Mock Test
Ques 1: A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
- 120 metres
- 180 metres
- 324 metres
- 150 metres
Ques 2: The length of the bridge, which a train 130 metres long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
- 200 m
- 225 m
- 245 m
- 250 m
Also Check: APPSC Group Previous Question Papers
Ques 3: A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?
- 120 m
- 240 m
- 300 m
- None of these
Ques 4: An aeroplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 kmph in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 1 hours, it must travel at a speed of:
- 300 kmph
- 360 kmph
- 600 kmph
- 720 kmph
Ques 5: Excluding stoppages, the speed of a bus is 54 kmph and including stoppages, it is 45 kmph. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
Ques 6: A, B and C can do a piece of work in 20, 30 and 60 days respectively. In how many days can A do the work if he is assisted by B and C on every third day?
- 12 days
- 15 days
- 16 days
- 18 days
Check Updated: APPSC Study Material
Ques 7: If 6 men and 8 boys can do a piece of work in 10 days while 26 men and 48 boys can do the same in 2 days, the time taken by 15 men and 20 boys in doing the same type of work will be:
- 4 days
- 5 days
- 6 days
- 7 days
Ques 8: Entomology is the science that studies
- Behavior of human beings
- The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
- The formation of rocks
Ques 9: Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is in the continent of
Read Here: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Ques 10: Fastest shorthand writer was
- G. D. Bist
- R.D. Tata
- M. Tagore
- Khudada Khan
Ques 11: Galileo was an Italian astronomer who
- developed the telescope
- discovered four satellites of Jupiter
- discovered that the movement of pendulum produces a regular time measurement
- All of the above
Ques 12: Philology is the
- study of bones
- study of muscles
- study of architecture
- science of languages
You Can Also Check: APPSC Preparation Material
Ques 13: Republican party is
- One of the important parties in USA
- the political parties which has no definite principles
- the political party which changes with the change in the times and circumstances in the country
- All of the above
Ques 14: Which one of the following is not a prime number?
Ques 15: What least number must be added to 1056, so that the sum is completely divisible by 23?
Ques 16: 1397 x 1397 =?
Check Here: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Ques 17: The largest 4 digit number exactly divisible by 88 is:
Ques 18: Which of the following is a prime number?
Ques 19: The sum of first five prime numbers is:
Ques 20: Which one of the following numbers is exactly divisible by 11?
Start Now: APPSC Group (1, 2, 4) Online Mock Test
How can you give APPSC Mock Test?
- Candidates may visit official website of the organization that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Hit on “Mock Tests” link accessible at mid of page.
- Choose APPSC Mock Test link for which you want to give mock test.
- On pressing mock test link, you will be moved to new page.
- Login with email id & password.
- Press on “Sign In” option.
- Read out all instructions carefully.
- Now, you may practice Group 2 Mock Test In Telugu APPSC, APPSC Group 2 Mock Test as per your preference.
Practice Here: APPSC Mock Test
General Instructions for APPSC Online Mock Test:
To give APPSC Mock Test, follow listed guidelines.
- You may note down time duration of APPSC Group 2 Mock Test for Screening.
- Applicants photograph appears on upper right side while giving mock test.
- White box indicates if “you have not visited the question yet”.
- Red option indicates “you have not answered the question”.
- Green button shows “You have answered the question”.
- Purple option indicates “You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review”.
- Another purple option indicates “Answered and Marked for Review” while another purple option reflects “Marked for Review”
- Read out “Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question” in a proper way.
- Press on “Next” option.
- Hit on “I am ready to begin” option.
- APPSC Mock Test will open up at your screen.
- Read out questions carefully & answer the questions as per APPSC Mock Test.
- Hit on “save & next button” to go to another one.
- From right panel, contenders may select questions which they prefer.
- Time watch will alert you about timings of mock test.
- Press on submit test online.
- Aspirants may also check answers after attempting APPSC Mock Test.
Get Updated: APPSC Exam Pattern
Aspirants may practice APPSC Mock Test 2018 & score well in APPSC exam. Follow its Official Link for receiving more updates about it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|APPSC Exam Selection Procedure||APPSC Notification|
|APPSC One Time Registration||APPSC Syllabus|
|APPSC Admit Card||APPSC Exam Schedule|
|State PSC Exam||APPSC Recruitment|