APPSC One Time Registration
For the permanent registration on APPSC official website, the Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission had introduced a system known as APPSC One Time Registration. By following the APPSC OTPR process, candidates will be able to know and can apply for any upcoming recruitment in Andhra Pradesh PSC department.
Overview About APPSC
|Authority Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment/Departmental Test|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Category||Process for APPSC One Time Registration|
APPSC One Time Registration
Detailed Process For APPSC OTPR Registration
Interested individuals must follow step by step process to apply for APPSC One Time Registration
- The very first is to login to the official website of the Organization which is psc.ap.gov.in
- Further scroll down the home and hit on “One Time Profile Registration” link available on the right side.
- Now hit on “New Registration” tab present on the same web page beside Direct Recruitment /Departmental Test and hit accordingly.
- This will lead you to a new web page.
- First enter your Aadhar Number details i.e. “Unique Identification Number” and “Name as per (UID)/Aadhaar Certificate”
- Then enter your Name, Birth Date as mentioned in SSC Mark sheet/Birth Certificate.
- Further fill the Birth Place Details like District, Mandal, Village, Community, Mother Tongue, Religion, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name.
- Now, fill the Identification marks (Two) in the mentioned columns.
- Now, mark Yes/No for some Questions in the following columns
- Are you Differently Abled Person?
- Are you an Ex-service Person?
- Have you worked as Instructor in NCC?
- Are you retrenched temporary employee in the State Census Department?
- Are you Employed?
- Provide complete details of Correspondence Address as well as Permanent Address.
- Are you an Ex-Employee in Government?
- Fill the address for Correspondence (if Any)
- Enter your valid mobile number and email id
- Further enter the details regarding education Qualification for 4th to 9th Class
- Provide complete details for 10th/12th/ Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation/M.Phil/ Ph.D.
- You can also provide additional qualification information by hitting on “Add Qualification” tab
- Now, Upload your recent passport size photo of size 50 KB (Maximum) and dimension 3.5cmx4.5cm in JPEG/JPG format.
- Also the date of taking photograph should be mentioned in the Photograph
- Upload your signature with file size less than 30 KB and dimension in JPEG/JPG 3.5cmx1.5cm format.
- You can also press on “Notification Alert” for all the latest APPSC Notifications.
- Read the Declaration and then hit on the tick-mark box
- Finally, hit on “Preview” button
- Re-Check all the entered Details thoroughly
- Lastly, hit on the “Submit” button for the final submission of the form
- You will get a pop up message, hit on “OK” tab
- Within seconds you will get the APPSC One Time Registration on your screen
- At last, hit on the “Print” button
- Take the hard copy of the APPSC One Time Registration Form and keep it safe for future use.
- Then, use the generated Reference Id to log in and according to apply for APPSC vacancies.
Important Links Related To APPSC
|APPSC Recruitment||Get Here|
|APPSC Notification||Get Here|
|APPSC Answer Key||Get Here|
|APPSC Selection Procedure||Get Here|
|APPSC Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|APPSC Admit Card||Get Here|
|APPSC Results||Get Here|
|APPSC Study Material||Get Here|
|APPSC Preparation Material||Get Here|
|APPSC Syllabus||Get Here|
|APPSC Eligibility Criteria||Get Here|
|APPSC Previous Question Papers||Get Here|
|APPSC Mock Test||Get Here|
Simple steps to APPSC One Time Registration Modification
Candidates, after completion of any stage, if you feel to APPSC OTPR Modification your id then there is also another option for APPSC OTPR Edit to do so. Press on “Modify Registration” link and fill the correct details if you enter the incorrect info.
After that recheck it once again and then you need to press on “Submit” button to record the entered details. Finally you successfully modified the entered information.
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||APPSC Group 2 Notification|
|APPSC Group 3 Notification||APPSC AMVI Notification|
|APPSC Departmental Test||APPSC AEE Notification|
Details Required For APPSC One Time Registration
- Aadhar Card Number
- Name of the candidate on Aadhar
- Candidate’s Personal Information
- Candidate’s Name on SSC Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Address both Permanent & Correspondence
- Identification Marks
- Parent’s Details (Father & Mother Name)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- 1st Class to 9th Class School Name & District
- 10th Information
- Hall Ticket Number
- Passing Board
- Percentage & Grade
- Passed Date, Month & Year
- 12th Details
- Intermediate Group
- Board of Passing
- Hall Ticket Number
- College Name
- District, State
Find More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Some important points to Do APPSC OTPR Registration Confirmation
- After the completion of registration process, you must do the confirmation process for permanent registration.
- You should enter Reference ID, Mobile Code, and Email Code and Hit on submit button, to confirm the Registration.
- After APPSC OTPR Confirmation, application will be termed as successfully registered.
APPSC One Time Registration Edit
Forget your OTPR ID? Follow simple guidelines given below to APPSC OTPR Login!!!
- Visit to official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in, “One Time Profile Registration” link available on the right side.
- Then you have to press on “Recover OTPR” tab visible in menu bar of the web page.
- Fill the relevant details such as OTPR Type, DOB, Both Districts, Mobile No. and Name and press on “Search” button.
- In few seconds you will recover your Lost APPSC OTPR ID.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
Process to recover Lost APPSC Registration Number and Password
Those who want to recover their lost registration number and password for registration to APPSC, they need to read the details provided here very carefully. Firstly, make sure to have login details like registration number and password for registration process. But in case, you had lost your details then must follow the below laid down procedure.
- Check the Confirmation Email and Confirmation SMS to retrieve the APPSC Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates need to visit APPSC official website and then hit on this link given as “Retrieve APPSC Registration Number.
- Applicants must be having these details for one time registration-
The candidate trying to recover their Registration Number and Password needs to fill in following details-
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Registered Mobile Number
- OTPR Type
- Submit all the mentioned details and press on “Search”.
- In few seconds only, the candidate’s Lost Login Details will be presented on the website.
- Finally, you will be able to recover your lost login details.
Frequently Asked Queries for Andhra Pradesh public service commission one time registration
Q 1: What is APPSC One Time registration?
- Andhra Pradesh PSC one time registration is a simple and effective technique by which candidates can register themselves permanently to sty updated with all job updates and applies for any job available.
Q 2: How can the registration to be done?
- The simple process is stated above by following which candidates can have one time registration in APPSC.
Q 3: What if candidates forget their login credentials.
- If candidates had forgotten their login details, then they need to follow the guidelines that are listed on this page.
Q 4: Is there any documents required for APPSC OTPR registration?
- Yes, there are some documents like basic details, Aadhar card, educational details etc. that are required for Andhra Pradesh PSC one time registration
About APPSC One Time Registration
Due to less knowledge and information of Registration, candidates who miss the various opportunities of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh, for them we have provided simple and easy guidelines for APPSC One Time Registration.
With the help of the Registration procedure candidates can apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment easily for any post by using the User ID and Password. The Procedure is permanent and individuals can use the ID to apply for the available APPSC Vacancies.
So, have a look on updated Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Registration Notification Process and apply for the OTPR by following complete step by step process. Also, stay connected to our web portal for all the latest updates about APPSC one time registration 2019
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|More Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|