APPSC Preparation Material
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts Group 1, 2, 4 exams for various Departments of Andhra Pradesh. We are introducing an Exam Preparation Material and online mock test for practice for Group 1, 2 and 4. This material specially makes better preparation for exam. You can take the help of this material and reach to their goal.
This Page Includes:
- APPSC Preparation Material – Books for Group 1, 2, 4
- Online Practice Test
- Other APPSC Updates
APPSC Preparation Material for Group 1, 2 and 4:
For better preparation of this exam you will prefer the previous question paper, books of famous writer. Here we provide the collection of books for preparation of APPSC exam so candidates refer this book and do preparation through this best material for crack the examination easily and make your career bright because these books can change your way of thinking.
|Name Of The Book||Name of the writer|
|Tarachand||A History of the Freedom Movement in India Vol. I & II.|
|D.D. Kosambi||An Historical Outline of Indian Culture and History.|
|Gopala Chary||Early History of the Andhra Country|
|C. Our Constitution||Kashyap Subhash|
|J.C. Dhingra||Environment & Policy|
|Science & Technology of Nano materials||N. Balakrishna Rao|
|Introduction to Environmental Engineering and Science||Gilbert M. Masters|
|Text book of Animal Husbandry||E.C. Banerjee|
|Industrial Microbiology||Presscott & Donn|
|Fundamentals of Mathematical Statistics||S.C. Gupta and V.K. Kapoor|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K. Panden|
|Programmed Statistics||B.L. Aggarwal|
|Lecture note on Immunology||Gordon Reeves, Ian Todd|
|High Lights of Freedom Movement in Andhra Pradesh||Sarojini Regani|
|Social Reforms in Andhra||V. Ramakrishna|
|Advanced History of India||R.C. Majumdar|
|Essays in Contemporary India||Bipin Chandra|
|Social Cultural and Economic History of India||S.C. RayaChoudhary|
Written examination consist objective type question, each question have four suggested answer. You can select only one appropriate answer. This test paper gives you more benefit for exam preparation.
Keep the practice through this online mock test and check your level of preparation for exam.
APPSC Preparation Material
1. In the Union List, how many subjects are incorporated?
2. In the event of dissolution of Lok Sabha, who need not resign or get dismissed immediately—
a) Prime Minister
b) Union Council of Ministers
c) Home Minister
d) None of the above
3. In the context of alternative sources of energy, Ethanol as a viable bio-fuel can be obtained from
4. In the third battle of Panipat, the Marathas were defeated by?
5. The Childhood of Jesus” is written by?
a) Peter Carey
b) Paul Scott
c) VS. Naipaul
d) J.M Coetzee
6. In the Parliament, what is the meaning of the Government Bill?
a) Bill presented by Ruling Party member
b) Bill approved by the Government
c) A Bill introduced by any Minister in either of the Houses of the Parliament
d) Only the Prime Minister presents the Bill
7. In the context of Indian wildlife, the flying fox is a
8. In the following matching which one of them does not match?
a) Baki Etihas—Badal Sarkar
b) Sita Swayamber—Vishnu Das Bhave
c) Yayati—Girish Karnad
d) Gidha—Jabar Patel
9. In the National Flag, what shall be the Ratio of the width to the length?
a) 2: 3
b) 2: 4
c) 2: 5
d) 2: 6
10. In the Parliament of India Upper House in known as
a) Lok Sabha
b) Rajya Sabha
c) Council of States
d) None of the above
11. KushokBakula Rimpochhe Airport is in?
12. Sanchi, famous for its Buddhist monuments is in?
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
13. Tehri Dam in Uttarakhand is built on which of the following rivers?
14. The currency of South Africa is?
15. The headquarters of which of the following organizations is in Geneva, Switzerland?
a) World Meteorological Organization
b) Food and Agricultui Organization
c) World Trade Organization
d) International Labor Organization
16. Think Different was an advertising slogan for?
17. Which musical instrument did the Indian musician Ustad Bismillah Khan Play?
18. Which of the following is the capital city of Denmark?
19. Which of the following statements is not correct?
a) Bangalore is known as the Garden City of India
b) Karanam Malleswari is the first Indian woman to have won a medal at the Olympic Games
c) There are 28 States and 7 Union Territories in India
d) Periyar sanctuary is famous for one-horned Rhinoceros
20. Who among the following is not associated with Shooting?
a) Abhinav Bindra
b) Vijay Kumar
c) Abhijeet Gupta
d) Gagan Narang
Grab More Latest Information about APPSC
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||APPSC Question Paper |
|APPSC Group 2 Notification||APPSC Study Material|
|APPSC Group 4 Notification||APPSC Syllabus |
|APPSC Time Table||Jobs in Andhra Pradesh|