APS University Admission
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University (APSU) has opened APS University Admission. So, those eligible candidates who wish to take admission in UG/PG/M.Phil courses must fill the application form before the last date.
Candidates are informed that Availability of APS University Admission form for online submission through MPONLINE for courses other than M.Phil is from 10-05-2018 to 20-06-2018 and last date for submission of the printout of admission form is 25-06-2018.
APS University Admission Process:
Admission in APS University will be done on the basis of qualifying Examination and merit list prepared by the University. APSU 2018 Admission to M.Phil courses shall be made on the basis of Entrance Examination.
To attain rest of the information about APS University Admission 2018-19, candidates need to scroll down the entire page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
APS University Admission
Courses offered by APS University:
|M.Phil. (2 Sem.) in Environmental Biology and Policy Research|
|M. Sc.: (4 Sem.) in Environmental Biology; Chemistry; Mathematics and Physics.|
|M.A.: (4 Sem.) in Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology; Business Economics; Psychology; English; Hindi and Philosophy.|
|M.A.: (5 Years Integrated Programme) in Russian Language.|
|P.G.D.C.A- (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application): (2 Sem.)|
|Self Supporting Programmes|
|Group – I : M.Phil Programmes (2 Sem after Post Graduation)- Physics; Chemistry: Mathematics; Computer Science; Chemical Science; Biochemistry; Biotechnology; Microbiology; Environmental Science; Botany ; Psychology; Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology; Business Economics; Tourism Administration; Social Work; English; Hindi; Tribal Studies; Philosophy; Physical Education; Management; Commerce; Education.|
|Group II- (a): (4 Sem) Post Graduate Programmes: MBA (Industrial Relations & Personnel Management); MBA (Human Resource Development); MBA (Tourism Administration); MSW (Master of Social Work); M.Sc.(Biotechnology); M.Sc. (Microbiology); M. Sc. (Biochemistry); M.Sc. (Information Technology); M. Sc. (Computer Science); M.Tech. (Computer Sc.); M. Com., M.A. (Education).|
|Group II- (b): (6 Sem) Post Graduate Programmes: MCA (Master of Computer Application).|
|Group III: Degree Programmes (6 Sem) (After 10+2): B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration); B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Application); B.Com (Hons.); Bachelor in Hotel Management (B.H.M ) ; B.Sc. Hons (Biotechnology); B.Sc. Hons (Microbiology), B. Lib.Sc.|
|Group IV: Integrated Degree Programme (5 Year/ 10 Sem. (After 10+2) B.A.LL.B (Hons)|
|Group V: 2 Sem. Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma Courses: P.G. Diploma in Guidance and Counseling (PGDGC); P.G. Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR); Diploma in Yoga Education (D.Y. Ed.); Diploma in Fashion & Textile Designing (DFTD); Diploma in Karmkand (Indian Ritual Science).|
Check Here>>> APS University Rewa Courses
Eligibility Criteria for APS University Rewa admission:
For APS University UG admission, students must have completed 10+2 from the recognized board. For APS University PG admission, candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from the reputed board or university.
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Admission Process:
Admission in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University will be made on the basis of qualifying Examination and merit list prepared by the University. Admission to M.Phil courses shall be made on the basis of Entrance Examination.
Check Also: List of Entrance Exam in India
Application fee for APSU admission 2018:
- Candidates can submit APSU admission form through MPONLINE kiosk or using internet from their home, through MPONLINE Portal and making the payment through credit/debit card or by net banking.
- Candidates can apply for more than one course as per eligibility criteria. Application fee of Rs.800/- for General/OBC and Rs.500/- for SC/ST (M.P. domicile) candidates has to be deposited for admission to M.Phil. Courses along with admission form.
- Similarly, application/registration fee of Rupees 600/- for General/OBC and Rupees 400/- for SC/ST candidate (M.P. domicile) has to be deposited along with the admission form for admission to other courses.
Check Here>>> Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Admission Notification
How to apply for Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Rewa Madhya Pradesh admission:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.apsurewa.ac.in
- On the home page, check “Admission” tab which is given at the top of the home page.
- After that, hit “Admission Notice” option and you will be on a new page. Download Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Notice and get the entire details.
- Then select “Admission Process” option and press “Hit here for online admission” link. Fill APS University Application form with correct details and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- After this, Deposit the application fee through online mode.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of APSU Application form.
- At last, attach self attested copies of required documents and submit it to the respective college/ university.
Apply Here>> APS University Admission
|Availability of Admission form for online submission through MPONLINE for courses other than M.Phil||10-05-2018 to 20-06-2018|
|Availability of Admission form for online submission for M.Phil Courses through MPONLINE||15-05-2018 to 30-07-2018|
|Last date for submission of the printout of admission form for courses other than M.Phil||25-06-2018|
|Last date for submission of the printout of admission form for M.Phil courses||31-07-2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination for M.Phil courses||01-08-2018|
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University
Rewa – 486 003
To get more information about APS University Admission 2018-19 or Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Admission 2018, you need to visit the Official Link. Stay connected with this page for getting more interesting facts regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On