APSC Result Declared!!! Assam Public Service Commission has recently issued a notification giving details about result of the Written Examination. Individuals who have appeared in the Written Examination for recruitment to the post of Forest Rangers in the Assam Forest Service under Environment and Forest Department on 18th of October, 2016 which was conducted by the Commission from 13th September 2015 to 18th October 2015 can now check the outcomes. Candidates who are eager to know the competed outcomes can get the APSC Merit List by visiting the web portal of organization by accessing via online process. Appliers are advised to take a look on below given page to gain other info concerning APSC Result 2017.
Contenders who are able to qualify the written examination have to attend Walking Test / Medical Examination and Interview as on scheduled date, time and venue. We the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com have well prepared the page with detailed and updated info about Assam Public Service Commission Result. So, well comprehend the below given page.
How to download APSC Exam Result?
- Individuals have to reach the official website of Assam Public Service Commission that is www.apsc.nic.in.
- After visiting the homepage of Assam Public Service Commission, move your cursor towards top most section of homepage and press on “Notice” tab.
- A new window will appear in front of you on your computer system viewing several links.
- Candidates have to hit on “Result of written examination for the post of Forest Ranger under Forest & Env Deptt.” link which is visible under “Notice Board” head.
- On hitting the above mentioned link, notification will appear facing you showing results.
- Candidates need to check their roll number in the list of shortlisted aspirants.
- Finally, download the PDF file or take a print out of save. You can also save the PDF file somewhere in your computer system for further make of use.
Read this: Process to Check Result Online
Assam Public Service Commission Forest Rangers Exam Result
(Roll No. Of Selected Candidates)
Programme For Walking Test/Medical Examination
Aspirants that qualified the written examination have to contact the O/o. Principal Chief Conservator of Forests & Head of Forests Force, Aranya Bhawan (Near Kalakhetra), Panjabari, Guwahati-37 at his Office at Guwahati one day ahead for briefing regarding Walking Test / Medical Examination.
|Date||Time||Batch No.||Roll Nos.|
|03rd November 2016 (Thursday)||7-00 AM||1st Batch||From 0000032 to 0001552 = 61 Nos.|
|04th November 2016 (Friday)||2nd Batch||From 0001606 To 0003401 = 61 Nos.|
|05th November 2016 (Saturday)||3rd Batch||From 0003403 to 0005147 = 61 Nos.|
Check Also: Latest PSC Jobs Notification
Programme For Interview
Contenders who are able to clear the Walking Test successfully and found Medically Fit need to attend Interview and required to appear before the Commission as on 09th November 2016 and 10th November 2016.
|Date||Time||Roll Nos.||Place Of Interview|
|09th November 2016||10-00 AM||From 0000032 to 0002562||Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22|
|10th November 2016||From 0002582 to 0005147|
Contenders may go through this Official Notification to get APSC Result 2017. You can bookmark this page with the help of ctrl + d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|APSC Syllabus||APSC Notification|
|APSC Admit Card||Jobs By Qualification|
|Free Job Updates||Public Service Commission Exam Books|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Recruitments|