APSPDCL Recruitment 2014
Southern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited has broadcasted job Notice about APSPDCL Recruitment 2014 to filling up 36 Posts of Assistant Engineer. Candidates must apply online for the post by submitting application form in correct manner lasted by 27.09.2014.
APSPDCL Recruitment 2014 details:
|Post Name||No. of vacancies||Salary|
|Assistant Engineers/EL||36||Rs. 23115—35720|
More information concerning APSPDCL Vacancy 2014 like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, how to apply are customized below on this page of recruitmentresult.com
Applicants must possess B.E/B.Tech/A.M.I.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Candidates should be between 18 to 34 years for OC candidates
- Age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
Organization will pay Rs. 23115—35720 to selected candidates.
- Applicants must pay Rs.150/-towards Application Processing Fee.
- For General category – Rs.350/- towards Examination Fee in addition to Rs.150/-
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH need to pay only Rs.150/-towards Application Processing Fee.
- Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered ingeneral category only and required to pay the above prescribed fee of Rs.350/-in addition to Rs.150/-.
How to Apply?
- Check the official site that is apspdcl.cgg.gov.in
- Candidates can fill the application form by pressing on Apply Online button.
- Mention all details in application form as per the qualification.
- Applicants must compulsorily upload scanned photo with signature in JPG format only.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.
- Take a physical copy of filled in form for future use.
- Last date for Payment of Fee at AP Online is 26.09.2014
- Last date of submission of Application is 27.09.2014 up to 05.00 AM/P.M
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Applicants may get more details through the Official Notice.