Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has released a notice about APSRTC Recruitment. Corporation wants to hire skilled candidates against vacancies of Junior Assistant post. Those who want to apply for APSRTC Recruitment 2016 should submit their application form till last date that is 30th June 2016.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing other details concerning APSRTC Jobs on this page. So all interested applicants should read below given information before applying. By following these instructions you can easily apply without wasting time. Weightage will be given to the marks in preceding qualification.
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation|
|Last date to apply||30th June 2016|
Candidates should have degree of B.Com in any discipline from any recognized university and Telugu should be one of the languages in SSC or its equivalent examination.
Check Also:- Latest B.Com Jobs
Candidates will be paid Rs. 13,880/- per month as salary in pay band of Rs. 13880 – 36640/- from Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation.
Age of candidates should not be below 21 years and more than 35 years as on 01- 07- 2016.
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 200/- towards application fee through DD drawn in any Bank in favour of “Secretary, APSRTC ET&CCS Ltd.,” payable at Hyderabad.
Grab Now:- Latest 20000 Government Jobs
Selection of applicants will be done as per marks in SSC and B.Com. 40% weightage will be given for total marks secured in SSC and 60% weightage for total marks secured in B.Com. Selected candidates will be called for medical test.
How to Apply for APSRTC Vacancy:
- Candidates should visit the official site that is www.apsrtc.gov.in.
- Go to ‘recruitment’ tab from left side of home page.
- A list further tab will available, again choose ‘Recruitment’.
- Follow ‘Recruitment to the post of JUNIOR ASSISTANT in the office of the CCS (Notification and Application)’ link and choose ‘view’ link.
- Now download format of application form and write your application.
- Application should be attached with Xerox copies of certificates in respect of his/ her qualification, Caste/ Community certificate and Two passport size photographs.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN CCS”.
- Complete application should be submitted to the address given below.
APSRTC ET&CCS Ltd.,
Satyanarayana Reddy Marg,
Azamabad, Hyderabad – 500020
Check Also:- Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
Last date to apply: 30th June 2016
Note: You may get other information concerning APSRTC Recruitment 2016 through below mentioned Official Notification. Stay connected with us to get latest updates time to time.
Notice of APSRTC Recruitment 2016:- Get PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On