An advertisement has been circulated by Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation. Through APSRTC Recruitment process the authority wants to hire eligible and career oriented candidates on the vacancies of Medical Officer.
Candidates, meeting the eligibility conditions needed for APSRTC Medical Officer Vacancies, can send their applications in prescribed format available @apsrtc.gov.in. The last date for receipt of applications for APSRTC Recruitment 2019 is 07-12-2018.
This Page Contains:
Apply for APSRTC Medical Officer Recruitment
Candidates should submit their application in the prescribed proforma along with A recent colour passport size photograph to be pasted on the space specified in the application. Application in any other form will not be entertained.
Candidates are advised to apply now for APSRTC Recruitment 2019 with the support of statements mentioned below on this page, tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
APSRTC Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Medical Officer
|Central Hospital / Dispensary||APSRTC Vacancies|
|Central Hospital, VJA||1|
Applicants, who are going to apply for APSRTC Medical Officer Jobs, they Must be a Graduate in Medicine i.e. MBBS Degree from Recognized University of the Indian Union and applicants must have successfully completed one year Rotatory Internship (House Surgeon).
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Restrictions for Jobs in APSRTC:
Candidates, applying for APSRTC Medical Officer Recruitment, their age Must not be above 40 years of age as on 1st July, 2018.
To apply for APSRTC Medical Officer Vacancies, candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of FA & CAO, APSRTC, RTC House, Vijayawada shall be enclosed along with application form.
Get Here >> APSRTC Recruitment Notification
Selected candidates for APSRTC Jobs, will get consolidated pay of Rs. 53,495/- per month.
APSRTC 2018 Recruitment Process:
The selection of candidates for APSRTC Medical Officer Recruitment will be based on marks obtained in final year MBBS, Additional Qualification, Experience and Interview. The Corporation reserves the right to make necessary changes in this regard as deemed fit.
To Do Preparation Of Interview In Best Way, Check Below Given Articles:
How to apply for APSRTC Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- The initial step is to login to home page that is apsrtc.gov.in
- Now, press “Recruitment” tab that is available in left side.
- From drop down list again press “Recruitment” link.
- Now, select “Notification Inviting Applications for Engagement of Medical Officers (General) on Contract Basis” link and press “Notification” link.
- By pressing said link, APSRTC Notification will appear.
- You can go through the given details in APSRTC Advertisement and ensure your eligibility for future use.
- Further eligible candidates can go back to the previous page and hit on “Application”
- Download the format of application form and fill it in correct manner.
- Attach all necessary documents and certificates.
- Finally, enclosed the form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The Application Form for the post of…” and send it at below mentioned address.
Get Here >> APSRTC Application Form
The Dy.Chief Personnel Manager (HRD & W),
VC & MD’s Office, RTC House, NTR Administrative Block,
APSRTC, PNBS, Vijayawada-520013
Find More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Las date for submission of applications: 07-12-2018
Candidates must visit the Official Link to get rest details about APSRTC Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|