Appellate Tribunal for Electricity has released a job notification as APTEL Recruitment. For this concern applications are invited by the organization to fill up various positions of Director, Principal Private Secretary, Personal Assistant and other post. Candidates who wish to grow up their career with this government organization may apply for APTEL Recruitment 2016.
Willing aspirants may apply for this latest vacancy notification by submitting their application form duly filled in prescribed format through proper till the due date of receipt of application that is well customized below on this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Organization||Appellate Tribunal for Electricity|
|Last date to apply||23rd August 2016|
Vacancy and Educational Qualification for Appellate Tribunal for Electricity Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Number Of Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria|
|Director (Administration)||01||Officers holding post under Central Govt. Or State Govt.PSU or
Autonomous Bodies or Tribunals holding analogous posts on regular basis.
|Principal Private Secretary||01||Officers of the Central Government Or State Govt. or High
Court Or Distt. Court or PSU Or Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts on regular basis.
|Court Master||04||Holding analogous posts Possessing Bachelor’s Degree and possessing speed in stenography.|
|Personal Assistant||03||Officers of the Central Government Or State Govt. or High
Court Or Distt. Court or PSU Or Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts and possessing speed in stenography.
Jobs As Per Your Qualification: - Check Here
|Name of the Post||Scale Of Pay|
|Director (Administration)||Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade PayRs.7600-|
|Principal Private Secretary||Rs.15600-39100- GP- 6600-|
|Court Master||Rs.9300-34800; GP- 4600/-|
|Personal Assistant||Rs.9300-34800; GP-4200/-|
The maximum age of the applicant should not be more than 56 years on the closing date of application.
Job hunters will be selected for aforesaid Jobs according to their performance in interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA will be paid for the interview.
You May Also Read This:- Tips to Crack Interview Easily
Procedure to apply for APTEL Recruitment 2016:
- Desirous candidates are required to first of all log on to official website that is www.aptel.gov.in.
- Then go for “careers” link from the list available at left side of home page.
- After that follow ‘Vacancy Circular – Detailed Description’ option on the appeared page.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that candidates should revisit the career page and hit on “Application Form-Annexure” link for downloading the application format.
- Fill the application complete in all respect by giving detailed information asked about the educational qualifications, research experience if any.
- Application should be attached along with attested copies of up-to-date ACRs for the last five years and vigilance clearance.
- Complete application should be submitted to the address given below till end date.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for interview along with all required documents.
Appellate Tribunal for Electricity,
Core-4, 7th floor, SCOPE Complex,
Find More Jobs in Delhi: Get Details
Last date of receipt of Application: 23rd August 2016
Note: You may get other details about APTEL Recruitment 2016 through below stated Official Notification. Stay in touch with us to get recent updates time to time.
APTEL Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: