Appellate Tribunal for Electricity has depicted an employment notice regarding APTEL Recruitment. Organization has invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up various group – A/B, LDC & other position. Job hunters, who wish to apply for APTEL Recruitment 2017, may submit their duly prepared filled in applications through proper mode.
Aspirants may also require attending the interview if called for further process of selection against the declared post. Before applying, aspirants must read below content very carefully. Candidates may attain remaining info regarding APTEL Vacancy through this web page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Appellate Tribunal for Electricity|
|Total no. of vacancies||11|
|Last date to submit application||27th January 2017|
APTEL Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Name of the Post||No. of|
|Principal Private Secretary,|
|02||Bachelor’s degree and Possessing speed in stenography of 100 wpm and knowledge of computers.|
|Court Master Group-’B’ Post||04|
|Librarian||01||Degree in Library Science|
|Personal Assistant||01||Possessing speed of stenography of 80 w.p.m.(English) and knowledge of computer|
|Accountant||01||Knowledge of Accounts & Establishment Works and computers.|
|L.D.C.||01||12th Class Pass|
Get More Job Options:
An applicant must be an officer of the central government or state government or high court or district court or PSUs or autonomous bodies holding analogous posts on regular basis.
APTEL Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
The maximum age of the applicant should not be more than 56 years on the closing date of application.
Salary Structure for APTEL Job:
|Name of the Post||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Principal Private Secretary, Group-’A’||Rs.15600- 39100||Rs.6600-|
|Private Secretary, Group-’B’||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.4800-|
|Court Master Group-’B’ Post||Rs.4600-|
Contenders will be appointed for any of the aforesaid post on the basis of their performance in interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA will be paid for the interview.
Read These Articles:
Instructions to apply for Appellate Tribunal for Electricity Recruitment:
- Appliers need to firstly visit the official website that is www.aptel.gov.in.
- Then go for “careers” link from the list available at left side of home page.
- After that follow ‘Vacancy Circular – Detailed Description’ option on the appeared page.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that candidates should revisit the career page and hit on “Application Form-Annexure” link for downloading the application format.
- Fill the application complete in all respect by giving detailed information asked about the educational qualifications, research experience if any.
- Application should be attached along with attested copies of up-to-date ACRs for the last five years and vigilance clearance.
- Complete application should be submitted to the address given below till end date.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for interview along with all required documents.
Appellate Tribunal for Electricity,
Core-4, 7th floor, SCOPE Complex,
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Last date of receipt of Application: 27th January 2017
Note: You may get other details about APTEL Recruitment 2017 through above given Official Notification. Stay in touch with us to get recent updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|