Transmission Corporation Of Andhra Pradesh Limited has broadcasted a job notification as APTRANSCO Recruitment. This notification is released for the engagement of deserving candidates on 146 posts of Assistant Engineer. Candidates who are willing to get a job in public sector they can apply for APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 through online mode on or before the last date which is 12-04-2017.
Overview Of This Page:
Those applicants who have required qualification and think themselves suitable for this vacant position they should not miss this chance. Candidates can fill and submit their online application form in order to apply for their suitable discipline. Before applying online, candidates are advised to read the complete information about APTRANSCO Recruitment which is well supplied on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Transmission Corporation Of Andhra Pradesh Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||146|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12-04-2017|
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 136 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 10 Posts
Candidates who are eager to apply for the above said positions they must have possessed BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis.
- Age of the applying aspirants should not be more than 42 years as on 01.03.2017.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/BC category they will get the upper age relaxation up to 05 years and P.H candidates will get the relaxation up to 10 years.
Candidates who are going to apply for this job vacancy they must have to pay the fee of as per following criteria:
|Application Processing Fee||Examination Fee|
|General Candidates||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ ST/ BC/ PH Candidates||Rs. 150/-||NIL|
Mode of Payment:
Aspirants must have to pay the above given fee through Payment Gateway (Bill Desk/ Atom).
Those applicants who will be appointed as Assistant Engineer they will be paid by the emoluments of Rs. 41155-63600/- per month by the recruiting organization.
Those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria their selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination. After examination, qualified candidates will be called for document verification rounds in 1:1.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Process To Apply For APTRANSCO Jobs:
- First step of applying is to visit the official web portal of organization that is aptransco.cgg.gov.in
- Thereafter, on the home page, press on “Notification” link given with “Assistant Engineer (Elecl., & Civil)” option.
- A PDF file will open on your screen and you must have to read the complete information very carefully.
- After reading the details, press on “Submit Application” link and fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph in proper format and make the payment of fee.
- Lastly submit this filled in form and take a hard copy of duly filled form for future usage.
Find More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
- Closing Date for submission of online application form: 12-04-2017
- Last Date for payment of fee: 11-04-2017
- Date of Examination: 30.04.2017 at 10 AM to 12 Noon.
Candidates may go through the above provided Official notification in order to fetch more information relevant to APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|