ARI Pune Recruitment
Agharkar Research Institute, Pune has released a vacancy notification related to ARI Pune Recruitment 2016. Application forms are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the Junior Research Fellow posts. Contenders who are willing to get job under this Research Institute may apply for ARI Pune vacancy. Candidates can grab this chance by sending the properly filled application along with essential particulars at the specified address before last date of receipt of application. Candidates who are keenly waiting for ARI Pune Recruitment 2017 are requested to check the website frequently as we are about to update it very soon.
|Organization name||Agharkar Research Institute, Pune|
|Last date of receipt of Application||09th November 2016|
For getting more relevant details about Agharkar Research Institute, Pune Recruitment you may go through the given advertisement which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Read the complete details before applying against this career notification.
ARI Pune Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow
- Willing appliers must hold MS.c degree in any life science branch. Candidate should have qualified in at least one of the following exams CSIR / ICAR / DBT / ICMR / NET / JRF / GATE.
- Candidates having experience of molecular biology, biochemistry, Drosophila culture & genetics will be highly desirable for the post.
Apply For: M.Sc Jobs
Maximum age of the applying candidate must be 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST and female & 3 years for OBC candidates will be admissible by the concerned authority.
Candidates shortlisted for the post will be getting consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.25000/- + HRA (JRF) per month.
Application Fee for ARI Pune Jobs:
Applicants are required to pay an application fee of Rs.50/-, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune.
- Initial selection of candidates will be done on the basis of screening of application and then will be called for Interview for final appointment to the post.
- No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate.
Go through the given links for Interview Round:
How to apply for ARI Pune Recruitment?
- Appliers need to firstly visit the official website of organization that is www.aripune.org
- After that you need to hit on “Jobs View” link available at left side on the home page.
- A list will be opened you need to hit on “October 2016 Jobs” option.
- Hit on appropriate job link of the post for which you wish to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely regarding the selected post.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee.
- Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Candidates shortlisted are only liable to rush for the interview on specified date and time.
MACS-Agharkar Research Institute
Pune – 411004
Get Here: Jobs in Pune
- Last date for receipt of application: 09th November 2016
- Day, Date of Interview for selected candidates only: 24th November 2016
- Time for Interview: 10:00 a.m.
Appliers may read below provided Official Notification to acquire other details in regards of ARI Pune Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
ARI Pune Recruitment Notice: Check Here
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Top Highest Paying Jobs in India||Latest Walkin|