ARI Pune Recruitment
Latest vacancy advertisement has been depicted as ARI Pune Recruitment. Walk-in- Interview will be conducted by Agharkar Research Institute to appoint skilled and educated contenders for filling up vacant position of Junior Research Fellow. Job seekers who are eligible and want to enhance their career in government sector can clutch this big opportunity by appearing in Walk-in- Interview for ARI Pune Recruitment 2017 on the scheduled date that is 18-04-2017.
Content Of The Page
Those job searchers who are eager to attend Walk-in- Interview they must bring their all the documents/ certificates as well as original documents/ testimonials at the time of Interview for verification. For rest information related to Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
ARI Pune Recruitment
|Institute name||Agharkar Research Institute, Pune|
|Posts Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||18-04-2017|
ARI Pune Vacancies:
Junior Research Fellow
- Applying candidates for ARI Pune Jobs must have Degree of Master degree in Biological Science/ Zoology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Molecular from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Experienced with animal handling, molecular biology works is desirable.
In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, those candidates who have M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks they may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) per month.
Grab More: M.sc Jobs
Applicants must not be more than 28 years in age. The relaxation of 5 years in age may also be granted to reserved category candidates such as SC, ST & female and those candidates who belong to OBC category will get a relaxation of 3 years in age as per the rules and regulations of organization.
ARI Pune Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
After selection procedure the appointed appliers for ARI Job will get Rs. 25,000/- + HRA (JRF) per month from the Agharkar Research Institute, Pune.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of appliers for latest government jobs will be done on the basis of performance level in Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of reputed Agharkar Research Institute, Pune.
- No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s
Must Go Through These Articles:
How to Apply for ARI Pune Recruitment?
- First of all you need to visit official website of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune that is aripune.org
- After that follow “Announcements” section presented at the right side of home page.
- Now you need to hit on “ADVT/RecT/5/2017, WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1) IN THE DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP” link.
- Read complete notification carefully before applying.
- After reading necessary information you need go back to previous page and press on “Download Application Form (Job)” link.
- Take a print out of it and fill your application form with complete and correct details.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form and application fee of Rs.50/-, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune.
- Now you need to appear in Interview on 18-04-2017 with your applications to venue mentioned below.
- You should also bring your original documents/ testimonials at the time of Interview for verification.
Mentioned in Official Notification
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 18-04-2017
Candidates are requested to check Official Notification given above to obtain complete detail regarding ARI Pune Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|