ARI Pune Recruitment
Agharkar Research Institute, Pune has asserted a job advertisement regarding ARI Pune Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited by ARI for engagement of eligible candidates to fill various vacant posts. Aspirants, satisfying all the requisite eligibility criteria as given below for the given post, can apply for ARI Pune Vacancy, by submitting their applications in prescribed format before the stated last date as per applied post. Stay tune with this page to get latest updates in concern of ARI Pune Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Candidates must read complete details regarding this recruitment as structured below on this page before applying. To get further details regarding ARI Pune Jobs you may go through entire page that well created below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ARI Pune Recruitment
|Organization name||Agharkar Research Institute, Pune|
|Last date of receipt of Application||Check below|
ARI Pune Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of post||Essential Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow In The Biodiversity & Palaeo-biology (Fungi) Group||01||1st class M.Sc. in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Life Science|
|Junior Research Fellow In The Nano-bioscience Group||01||M.Sc. with First Class in Biotechnology / Polymer Chemistry with clearance of CSIR / UGC/NET OR M Pharm with first Class in pharmaceutics / Pharm. Chem OR M. Tech in Biotechnology / Nanotechnology.|
|Junior Research Fellow In The Nano-bioscience Group||02||M.Sc. (Biotechnology) / M.Sc. (Microbiology and CSIR / UGC / NET Cleared.|
|Project Assistant Under The Bio-energy Group||01||B.Sc. Microbiology|
|Senior Research Fellow In The Bio-energy Group||01||M.Sc. Microbiology, First Class.|
Must check out:
Maximum age of the applying candidate must be 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST and female & 3 years for OBC candidates will be admissible by the concerned authority.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Research Fellow In The Biodiversity & Palaeo-biology (Fungi) Group||Rs.25,000/- + HRA (JRF)|
|Junior Research Fellow In The Nano-bioscience Group|
|Project Assistant Under The Bio-energy Group||Rs.12000/- (fixed) Per Month|
|Senior Research Fellow In The Bio-energy Group||Rs.30,000/- per month|
Applying applicants need to pay Rs.50/- as application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune by the respective last dates as mentioned below as per post.
Initially candidates will be shortlisted based on screening of their applications and then will be called for interview process for final selection.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to apply for ARI Pune Recruitment?
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is www.aripune.org
- After that you need to hit on “Jobs View” link available at left side on the home page.
- A list will be opened you need to hit on “September 2016 Jobs” option.
- Hit on appropriate job link of the post for which you wish to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely regarding the selected post.
For the position of Junior Research Fellow In The Biodiversity & Palaeo-biology (Fungi) Group (Walk-in- Interview):
- Contenders who have required eligibility criteria for the post may appear for walk in interview along with copies of all required documents and certificates.
- Applicants should also bring their originals certificates and documents related to their academic qualifications and experience.
- Appliers should reach to the below stated venue for interview on 29th Sept. 2016.
Get Now: Latest Government Jobs
For Rest Other Posts:
- After reading relevant information you need to download Application form in PDF format.
- Take a print out of it and fill it with correct details.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials and affix your recent passport size photograph along with it.
- Prepare an envelope and super-sub scribe with “Application for the post of ….”
- Put your application form into it and send it to address mentioned below.
MACS-Agharkar Research Institute,
G.G.Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004
Get Here: More Jobs in Pune
|Position Name||Last date for receipt of application/ Date Of Interview|
|Junior Research Fellow In The Biodiversity & Palaeo-biology (Fungi) Group||Day, Date & time of Interview: 29.09.2016 at 10.00 a.m.|
|Junior Research Fellow In The Nano-bioscience Group||27.09.2016 Day, Date & time of Interview: 17.10.2016 at 10.00 am|
|Project Assistant Under The Bio-energy Group||26.09.2016|
|Senior Research Fellow In The Bio-energy Group|
Appliers may read the Official Link to acquire other details in regards of ARI Pune Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Top Highest Paying Jobs in India||Latest Walkin|