Army Education Corps Recruitment
Indian Army has promulgated a job notification titled as Army Education Corps Recruitment. Online applications are invited from married / unmarried male post graduate candidates to join the Army Education Corps for the course commencing on Jan 2017 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the stated posts may apply for Army Education Corps Recruitment 2016 by filling the online application form in prescribed manner on or before the last date that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Starting date for filling online application form||09th May 2016|
|Closing date for filling online application form||08th June 2016|
Educational Qualification for Army Education Corps Recruitment:
Aspirants who have completed Post Graduate Degree in any of the below given subjects with 1st or 2nd Division are only eligible to apply.
We Have More Job Options For Post Graduates:- Check Here
Army Education Corps Vacancies:
|Subjects||No. of posts|
|MA in English / Economics / History / Geography / Political Science / Philosophy / Psychology / Sociology / Public Administration / Statistics / International Relation / International Studies||05|
|M.S c in Physics / Chemistry / Maths / Botany / Geology / Nano Science /Electronics / MCom. / MCA||03|
|Foreign language ( MA in Chinese / Tibetan / Burmese / Pushto / Dari & Arabic)||02|
Age Limit for Army Education Corps Jobs:
Applying candidates must reside between the age limit of 23 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2017 (i.e, candidates born between 02 Jan 90 and 01 Jan 94 both dates inclusive).
Pay and Allowances:
Candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21000/-p.m. (Rs 15600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-).
Selection Process for Army Education Corps Recruitment:
Applying candidates are first of all required to undergo through I stage that is SSB interview and on the basis of merit of interview candidates will be called for II stage of physical fitness and medical test, and candidates who will qualify the II stage will be finally selected for the post.
How to fill online application for AEC–124 Jan Course:
- Desirous candidates may apply by filling the online applications by visiting the official website of Army Education Corps that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now, on the home page hit on “Officers Entry Apply/Login” link and then press on ‘Registration’ tab.
- Fill the online Registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, select “Apply Online” link located under dashboard.
- This will open the “Officers selection- Eligibility” page by hitting on “Apply” link visible against Army Education Corps.
- This will open the desired application form and read the instruction carefully and press on ‘Continue’ button to fill details as required under various fields.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page “Summary of your information” where in you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Hit on “Submit Now” tab only after carefully reviewing the filled details. After submitting, press on “PDF” and get two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the System.
- Candidates must keep one copy of application form with themselves for future reference.
- Following documents are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Self attested Copies of Marks sheets & Degree Certificate of Graduate Course.
- Self attested copy of Mark sheets & Degree Certificate of Post Graduate Course.
- All certificates in original (Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself).
- Starting date for filling online application form: 09th May 2016
- Closing date for filling online application form: 08th June 2016
For getting additional info on Army Education Corps Recruitment 2016, candidates may check below mentioned official notification.
To Know More Info. Of Army Education Corps Vacancy :- Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs By Qualification|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Best Jobs In India|
Army Education Corps Recruitment
A latest employment advertisement has been disclosed concerning with Army Education Corps Recruitment. Indian army invites applications from capable and hard working candidates for filling up 635 vacant positions of Havildar (Education) in Science and Arts Stream. Candidates who want to build their career in Indian army they must clutch this chance by submitting their application for Army Education Corps Recruitment 2016.
Keen job searchers who have decided to build their career in defence they can submit their applications through online mode on or before the last date that is 15th May 2016. To attain remaining information about this recruitment you may stay in touch with this page that is created by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|No. of Vacancies||635|
|Last Date to Apply online||15th May 2016|
- Science Stream: 397
- Arts Stream: 238
Essential Qualification for Army Education Corps Recruitment:
Applying candidates should have graduated from any recognised university in relevant subjects at PG/graduation level. Appliers must have working knowledge of both English and Hindi.
You May Also Check:- Latest Graduate Jobs
Willing aspirants should be between 20 to 25 years of age as on 01st Oct 2016. Upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates as per government of India rules and regulations.
Contender who will be recruited for above said posts they will attain remuneration in pay scale of Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs 2800/- per month from Indian army.
25000 Latest Defence Jobs:- Grab Now
Applying candidates will be recruited against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in Physical Fitness Test, Medical Standards, Written Examination, and Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview. Written exam will be conducted by selection panel of Indian army on 31st July 2016 and No travelling allowance / daily allowance will be given to candidates.
Candidates, If You Want To Prepare Well For Written Examination/ Aptitude Test/ Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles:-
Written Exam Center:
HQ Recruiting Zones / IRO Delhi Cantt
How to apply?
- First of all keen aspirants have to visit official website of Indian army which is www.ioinindianarmv.nic.in
- Then applicants have to choose ‘JCO/OR Apply/Login’ link that is available on the home page of official website.
- After that aspirants have to hit on ‘Registration’ tab and Fill Online Application Form for with correct and mandatory details.
- After filling form, press ‘Preview’ and check if all the information entered by you is correct as you will not be able to make any correction after saving.
- Lastly you need to hit on submitting button, on submitting you will receive a Roll Number.
- Candidates can log in by using e-mail id and password and can take the print out of the application form.
- Now take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
- Last Date To Submit Application: 15th May 2016
- Written Exam date: 31st July 2016
Contenders can check this Official Website to attain other information about Army Education Corps Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may also subscribe our free email service to acquire updated information about Army Education Corps jobs direct to your mailbox.