Army Education Corps Recruitment
Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity has unfolded vacancy notification titled as Army Education Corps Recruitment. According to the notification, the organization has released vacancies for AEC–127 July Course. Those candidates who want to enhance their career through jobs in Indian Army must apply for this opportunity through online mode by visiting to the official website of the organization. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about Army Education Corps Recruitment 2018.
Focal points of this page:
Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity is inviting online applications for Army Education Corps Course (AEC–127). Candidates can fill online applications by following the steps provided on this page before its closing date that is 24/10/2017 to 22/11/2017 for Army Education Corps Course (AEC–127). Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details regarding Army Education Corps Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Army Education Corps Recruitment
|Organization name||Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity|
|Post name||Army Education Corps Course (AEC–127)|
|Applying dates||24/10/2017 to 22/11/2017|
Army Education Corps Course (AEC–127)
- Candidate must be a citizen of India, subject of Bhutan, subject of Nepal
- Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks from a recognized education board or University
- Age of the candidates applying for Indian Army Vacancy shall not be below 23 to 27 years
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
Get Latest Post Graduate Jobs From Here
First of all candidates will get shortlisted through cut off % applied and then those shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview round, physical fitness and medical test.
Candidate must be physically and mentally fit free from any disease/disability. There is no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight.
Common minor ailments:
- Wax (Ears)
- Hydrocele/ phimosis
Candidates who get selected for Army Education Corps July Course Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Get Here: Latest Defence Jobs
How to fill online application for AEC July Course:
Interested candidates should follow below stated steps to apply for Army Education Corps Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Entry Apply/Login link
- On reaching new page hit on ‘Registration’ tab and then fill online Registration form
- After getting registered, select “Apply Online” link located under dashboard
- On reaching new page select selection- Eligibility page by hitting on “Apply” link visible against Army Education Corps
- After that read the instruction carefully and press on ‘Continue’ button to fill details
- Now fill the details and then hit on “Submit Now” tab only after carefully reviewing the filled details
- Upload scanned copy of relevant documents and also your recent passport size photograph
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Documents to be produced along with the Application Form:
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
Opening and closing date to apply online for Army Education Corps Recruitment: 24/10/2017 to 22/11/2017
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about Army Education Corps Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Find More Police Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|