Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
The organization of Arunachal Pradesh has recently announced a notification regarding Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment. This notification has been issued for filling the 08 vacancies of APPSC Assistant Section Officer (ASO). Application forms are invited by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from the candidates who want to apply for APPSC ASO. The aspirants who are interested in Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 have to submit the application form till the last date i.e. 12-09-2017 before 04.00 P.M.
Highlights of the Page:
The forms of the aspirants must be certified by the Head of the Office otherwise it will be rejected. Then applied candidates have to appear for the written examination which includes questions regarding General Knowledge, General English, Fundamental Rules etc. Those contenders who perform well in the written examination will be selected for the vacant post. More details about Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 are given below by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization|
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Name of the post||Assistant Section Officer|
Assistant Section Officer (ASO): 08 posts.
Those who have 5 years of regular service experience are eligible for the vacant position.
Candidates who want to apply for ASO posts should be more than 18 years of age. Some relaxation provided to the reserved aspirants as per the norms of the organization.
Aspirant who will be selected for the position of Assistant Service Officer get a salary package of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with a grade pay of Rs.4200 per month. Selected candidate will also get some other allowances as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
There is only a single round for selecting the right candidate for the APPSC ASO jobs. The selection of the contender will be done on the basis of his performance in the written test. The exam pattern is mentioned below so that interested aspirants can prepare well for the written exam.
Download PDF: Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
APPSC Exam pattern:
|General Knowledge||50 marks|
|General English and Letter writing||50 marks|
|Fundamental Rules, conduct Rules and CCA Rules||100 marks|
|Office procedure||100 marks|
|Viva Voice||40 marks|
Candidates who belong to APST category should deposit Rs.70 and others candidates have to deposit Rs.130 in the form of DD/IPO in the favor of Secretary, APPSC, Itanagar.
How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC 2017 Recruitment:
- Job seekers first visit the official website of the organization i.e. appsc.gov.in.
- Then at the right side of the home page you will see “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Section Officer (ASO)” link.
- Hit on that link and you will be on a new PDF, where you can get all the details about the ASO vacancies.
- After that come one back on the home page and press “APPLICATION FORM- Assistant Section Officer (ASO)” link.
- Then download the APPSC application form and fill it carefully.
- Paste your passport size photograph in the box and enclose it in a super scribed envelope with all the Xerox copies of all the necessary documents.
- Write the name of the post on the envelope and send it to the postal address through speed post/courier:
Download APPSC Application form: Press Here
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
The last date to send the application form is 12-09-2017
Job hunters can get all the information regarding Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017-2018 through the Official Link. If you have query then you may ask in the given below comment box. For time to time updates about recruitment and career follow us on Twitter and Google plus.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has circulated a vacancy advertisement as Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment. The commission is going to hire capable and passionate candidates for filling up 07 Vacancies of Section Officer jobs. Those applicants are willing to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission SO Recruitment, must meet the APPSC Eligibility Criteria as per organization rules. So, before applying against Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017, candidates must checkout this entire page carefully.
Candidates, who are looking for best job opportunities and want to do job in this Arunachal Pradesh PSC must comprehend complete page, for acquiring latest updates regarding Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018. So, interested candidates may apply for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs by filling and submitting APPSC Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 01-09-2017. Interested candidates may acquire all the details related to Arunachal Pradesh PSC Notifications through this page, created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Association Name||Arunachal Pradesh PSC|
|Positions Hiring For||Section Officer|
Name Of Post:
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Eligibility:
Contenders are applying against Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs, should be Assistants in A.P. Civil Secretariat who have rendered 6 (Six) years of regular service in Grade as on 01.09.2017.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitations for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs:
- The age of applying candidates will be decided by Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- There will be age relaxation given to the candidates belonging to reserved category as per the norms and rules of the organization.
Salary Details for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Advertisement:
- Those candidates will be appointed for APPSC SO Recruitment, are able to receive good and satisfied amount of salary of Rs. 47600/- in level 8 of the pay matrix.
- Other allowances and perks will also be given to the deserving candidates as per the norms of organization.
Download PDF >>>Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification
Application Fee for APPSC Registration:
- Those candidates are belonging to APST Category, must deposit an amount of fee of Rs. 70/- and Rs. 130/- for all rest categories
- Fee can be paid through online mode only
The recruitment panel of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has decided to conduct Written Examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce test. Final selection of the applicants will be based on viva voce test which will be held at Itanagar.
Get Complete Detailed: Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus
- General Knowledge- 100 Marks
- Gneral English/Noting/Drafting/Essay writing- 100 Marks
- FRs/SRs/GFRs/Pension Rules/CCS (CCA) Rules/- 100 Marks
- General Provident Fund Rules
- Viva Voce- 50 Marks
Steps to fill APPSC Online Application Form:
- First of all, candidates, who are applying against APPSC Section Officer Recruitment, should have to fill and submit Arunachal Pradesh PSC Application Form which is available on the official website of organization that is www.appsc.gov.in.
- Secondly, contenders have to go for “Advertisement for the post of Section Officer” link and choose “Hit Here to Apply” link.
- Those candidates are new user, they have to hit on “Register Yourself” link and fill the asked details in registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- Aspirants, who are already registered, need to press “Login” with previous id and password
- When you will get User ID and Password again login to fill the application form.
- Now, fill the application form through online mode with all mandatory details in correct manner.
- After filling the form, must upload photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- After completion of all process, check it at once and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- In the end, take a hard copy of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form: 01-09-2017
Candidates need to check Official Link to obtain complete details related to Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs In Arunachal Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh PSC Results|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|