Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Advertisement has been published for the engagement of the contenders on 19 positions of Assistant Professor in Core Faculty Law and Core Faculty English.
As per APPSCAsst Professor Jobs Advertisement, contenders qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UCC, CSLR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET may send their application form on or before 05.09.2018 till 4 PM.
This Page Includes
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Details
Candidates have to send their APPSC Assistant Professor Application Form tothe Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, ltanagar-71111 (AP) with requisite documents which are well given below.
To know more about Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018-19 and applying for APPSC Vacancies, you are suggested to check this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Vacancies||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|APPSC Recruitment Last Date||05.09.2018 till 4 PM|
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies 2018:
|APPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies||No. of APPSC Vacancies|
|Core Faculty Law||18|
|Core Faculty English||01|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Those contenders who are applying for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018-19 are required to ensure following criteria in appropriate manner:
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level (LL.M. & English) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- However, there is a relaxation of 5% marks that is from 55% to 50% marks at Master’s Degree level for the ST/SC candidates.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted bythe UCC, CSLR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2609, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NETISLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/institutions.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Age Limitation 2018:
Applying contenders for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment must not be above 37 years of age as on 05.09.2018. However, the upper age limit of the contenders for APPSC Recruitment Notification is relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
Requisite Arunachal Pradesh PSC Fee Details 2018:
Applying candidates for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Jobs need to pay Rs. 100 for APST candidates and Rs. 50/- for others in the form of DD/IPO in favour of Secretary, AP PSC, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Salary Details 2018:
Selected contenders for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs 2018 will receive pay band-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000/- per month plus other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt, Employees from time to time.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of the contenders for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview/Viva-Voce test held at Itanagar or any other place, which may be decided by the Commission.
Commission Will Adopt Recruitment Test (Objective Type) Or Any Other Means Including Academic Performance to Shortlist No, Of Candidates Before The |Interview/Viva-Voce, and If Its Deemed Necessary to Do So.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Way of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Apply Online 2018:
- Subsequently, you must go through the official site of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Itanagar that is
- Then move your cursor towards the right side and hit “Advertisement for the post Assistant Professor – Govt. Law College” link.
- Now Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Advertisement will be shown at your computer screen.
- You need to ensure requirements from Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Advertisement.
- Eligible contenders have to download Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Application Form.
- Fill APPSC Application Form in appropriate manner and enclose in an envelope.
- Send complete APPSC Assistant Professor Application Form with given documents to the provided postal address.
You Can Also: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
Required Documents With Arunachal Pradesh PSC Application Form:
- Self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets issued by the Registrar/Assistant Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain marks and educational qualification.
- 2(two) copies of recent pass-port size photographs with self-attestation in the front side of which one should be pasted on the space provided in the Application form and another on the Attendance sheet,
- Self-attested copy of APST Certificate for APST candidate and PRC/EPIC/Aadhar Card for others,
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation Certificate for proof of Age issued by the Board only will be accepted.
- Enclose original copy of DDIIPO of Rs. 100/- for APST candidates and Rs. 150/- others.
- NOC/ Intimation letter(self-attested) for those who are in regular Govt. service.
- All supporting documents submitted by the candidates must be self-attested otherwise the application will be rejected.
To the Secretary,
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Check Here: Government Jobs In Arunachal Pradesh
The last date for receiving of application form by the Commission is upto 05.09.2018 till 4 PM
Candidates can grab complete information about Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018-19 by going through this Official Link also. To know more about the same or others, you have to be in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus||Arunachal Pradesh PSC Results|
|Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs||Latest Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|