Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus
STOP and Check Here REVISED Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus!!! Arunachal Pradesh Service Commission conducts APPSC Exam for those aspirants who’re willing to get government jobs in this State.
Aspirants, who have applied for TGT/PGT/ADO/MO Exam and want to start their preparation for Pre/Mains Exam, may download topic wise PDF file of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern through the official website as well as through this page.
How Arunachal Pradesh PSC 2018 Syllabus Will Helpful?
With the help of syllabus and Arunachal Pradesh PSC exam pattern, aspirants will be able to prepare well for the exam in an efficient manner. Applicants are also suggested to take help from the previous year solved papers and study material for preparing the Arunachal Pradesh PSC exam.
For more details about Arunachal Pradesh Service Commission and Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2018-19, you are required to check the complete page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus
Applicants are advised to go through the syllabus properly and prepare accordingly to score good marks in the competitive examination held by the organization. Have a look…
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus
Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Current Events – International, National and Local.
- Science and technology updates.
- Personalities in News.
- History – India & Arunachal Pradesh.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Constitution.
- Geography – India, Arunachal Pradesh etc.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Syllabus for General English:
- Parts of Speech.
- Precise test.
- Report Writing.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Active/Passive voice.
- Translation of sentences etc
Read Now: How to Prepare for English
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Civil Engineering Syllabus:
- Pipe Flow
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power
- Water Resource Engineering
- Building Materials
- Solid Mechanics
- Open Channel Flow
- Environmental Engineering
- The design of Steel Structures
- The design of Concrete & Masonry Structures
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management
- Fluid Mechanics
- Solid Waste Management
- Transportation Engineering etc.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Agriculture Engineer Syllabus
- Sentence Completion
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Pattern
You May Read This: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian History
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Politics
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas
- Famous Places in India
- Countries and Capitals
Arunachal Pradesh PSC ADO Exam Syllabus
Paper I (part I):
- Agro climatic zones of India and Arunachal Pradesh Factors affecting distribution of crops
- Crop classification tillage and its objective different types of tillage operation and implements
- Importance of cultural practices in crop production, crop variety definition, seed selection and method of seedling definition seed selection and method of raising seedling
- Definition and objective of crop rotation intensity of cropping multiple cropping, nter cropping, rain fed cropping, mixed cropping, cropping system and farming system.
- Details of rice crop, production technology of oils seeds, other cereals, pulses, fiber crop, cash crop, tuber crop with special emphasis on potato, sugarcane, ginger, turmeric, onion, soya been, millet, sunflower, sesomum, mustard, black gram, green gram.
- Weed and their classification harmful and beneficial effect of weed
- Introductory meteorology, weather and climatic, green house effect deferent meteorological instrument and measurement.
- Definition of Horticulture, its scope, importance, classification of horticulture plants
- Fundamental Principles of Plant propagation, Lay out of orchard, system of planting and planting crops.
- Management of orchard soil, Irrigation of Horticulture crops and drainage, practices of deferent Horticulture operation. Planning and management of nurseries and orchards scope and importance of fruit growing production of tropical, sub-tropical, and temperate foods with special reference to their classification, use verities soil and climate requirement cultural practice and production problems.
- Classification of vegetables, production of important vegetables crops grow in
- Arunachal Pradesh. Tuber crops, their origin, distribution, cultivation, of Tapioca, and sweet potato, colocasia.
- Elementary principles of processing and preservation, scope of landscaping and floriculture in Arunachal Pradesh.
You Can Also Check: State PSC Exam
- Absorption of water and its movement inside plant
- Factors affecting solute absorption and transpiration, evapotranspiration, mineral nutrition, enzymes and enzymic
- Activity in different physiological process, carbon assimilation, respiration and
- Photorespiration, nitrogen and fat metabolism, growth hormone and their importance in Agriculture/Horticulture photoperiodsum and vernalisation and their importance in Agriculture.
Genetics and Plant Breeding:
- Cell component, concept of cytoplasmic inheritance mutation, evolution, elementary concept of gene, gene action, DNA, RNA
- Principle of inheritance, interaction of gene and modification of F2 rattos , linkage and crossing over.
- Plant breeding as modern science, classification of crops according to breeding behavior
- Application of principle of plant breeding to the improvement of major crops like rice, wheat, maize, vegetable, pulses oil seeds.
- Composition of soil, soil texture, soil structure, soil water
- Soil colloids-mineral and organic, their natures and properties
- Concept of soil PH. Development of acid/alkali soil
- Organic matter-humus, its formation nature and properties, CN ratio in soil and its significance. Important biological process in soil, aminisation, Amminification, Nitrification, dontrification and nitrogen fixation
- Concept of soil productivity and fertility Essential elements for plant, their forms availability and function, Deficiency symptom of nutrients in plant
- Fixation and release of nutrient in soil, classification of nutrient
- Nitrogen fixation, symbiotic and non sym-biotic, Biofertilizers and their use
- Chemical fertilizers, organic manures- their composition, classification, method of application
- Different types of soil micro-organism Decomposition of organic matter in soil.
- Concept of soil profile, details study of soil profile. Land capability classification, soil survey, definitions, purpose and types.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
- Concept of disease in plant, importance of plant disease. Classification of plant disease. Various parasitic and non parasitic, causes of plant disease. Diagnosis of plant disease. Stages of disease development i.e. inoculation penetration, infection, invasion, growth and reproduction, affect of environment including adaphic factors in plant disease.
- Principles of disease management. Concept of integrated control measure. Common disease of major field crops, vegetables, fruit crops, major pulses, oil seeds,Commercial crops like sugarcane, potato, chillies etc.
- Their causal organism, disease symptom and control measures. Importance of microbiology classification of micro organism different types of bacteria, brief classification of bacteria structure and classification of moulds and virus. Anti biotics and antibodies. Microbiology of soil and water air, and food. Antibiotics and antibodies. Namatodes their pathogenesity, relationship with other microorganism
Entomology and Nematology:
- Different types of harmful and useful insects. Identification nature and extent of damaged caused by insect, life history, seasonal occurance management practices of major past of field crops fruits and vegetables. Productive insect with special reference to sericulture, apiculture and lacculture. Stored grain pest and their control, rodent and their control measures.
Check Also: PSC Exam Books
- Scope of farm mechanization-benefits and limitation, sources of farm power, IC
- engines, elementary, knowledge about tractors, types and system soil tillage implements inter-culture, implements/equipments harvesting and threshing equipments. Soil-plantwater relationship. Drainage engineering, surveying and leveling. Introduction of post harvest and technology, grain storage, processing. Field structures and practices to control erosion by water. Different system of soil and water conservation.
Download PDF: Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus
Exam Pattern for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Agriculture Engineer:
- The examination pattern consists of two parts that is written exam and interview.
- The written exam will be of total 400 marks and interview of 50 marks respectively.
- The final selection will be based on the total marks obtained in both the phases.
|S. NO||Type of Exam||Paper||Subject Name||Marks|
|01||Written Exam||I||General English||100|
|III||Civil/ Electrical Engineering||200|
APPSC Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) Exam Pattern:
- APPSC ADO Exam will be conducted for 400 marks.
- In exam questions will be asked from the subjects namely General English, General Knowledge and Agricultural Science
- Candidates who will be qualified in written exam they will be shortlisted for Via-Voice Test.
- Via-Voice test conducted for 50 marks.
|Agricultural Science Paper 1||100|
|Agricultural Science Paper 2||100|
|Via- Voice Test||50|
Direct Link To Download: Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus For TGT / PGT
|Business Admin & Accountancy||Get PDF|
|PGT English||Get PDF|
|PGT Geography||Get PDF|
|Hindi PGT||Get PDF|
|TGT/PGT History||Get PDF|
|Mathematics PGT||Get PDF|
|PGT-Political Science||Get PDF|
How to Download APPSC Syllabus 2018?
- First of all you need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.appsc.gov.in
- Now you are on the home page and you are required to hit on the link as “Syllabus for upcoming examination”
- On the new page you will find syllabus for different positions and you can choose the suitable link
- You are advised to read the syllabus cautiously, download it and take a print out of it.
- Keep the exam syllabus carefully for the future usage
Direct Links To Download Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus
|For Medical Officer (Allopathy)||Hit Here|
|For Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||Hit Here|
|Foe Agriculture Development Officer||Hit Here|
|For Civil Engineering||Hit Here|
|For Tourist information Officer||Hit Here|
|For District Library & Information Officer||Hit Here|
- Make proper time and schedule to manage you time so that you can give proper timing to the weak subject.
- Focus more on important topics or topics with high weithage
- Make notes and study plan according to the syllabus and exam pattern.
- For more guidance you should join crash courses and go for online mock test for better preparation
- Arrange your study material that is all charts and books at one place and keep it safely for better preparation.
- Use diagrams and charts to study as these help to remember the things more easily.
Candidates can download the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2018 through this Official Link. Visitors may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates directly in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC Results||Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|