Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
Directorate of Higher & Technical Education is providing Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship to Scheduled Tribe Students for the Academic Session 2018-19. The object of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to ST Students of Arunachal Pradesh so as to enable them to pursue various courses of higher studies approved by the government.
Concerned students towards this Scholarship must submit Application Form for Grant of Stipend to Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe Students. The last date to submit the application form is 10-10-2018.
Apply Now: Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship!!
The stipend will be admissible to students who belong to Scheduled Tribes of the State as notified by the Central /State Government and are permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh. ST students who are in full time employment are not eligible for award of stipend.
To get rest of the details about Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018–19, you need to go through this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
|Organization Name||Directorate Of Higher & Technical Education|
|Scholarship Name||Grant of Stipend|
|Applicable For||Scheduled Tribe Students|
Check Out List Of: Scholarships in India
Object of the Scholarship:
The objective of the Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme is to provide financial assistance to ST Students of Arunachal Pradesh so as to enable them to pursue various courses of higher studies approved by the government.
Who Can Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship?
- The stipend will be admissible to students who belong to Scheduled Tribes of the State as notified by the Central /State Government and are permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh.
- A student who fails in a class for a particular course of study/stream and gets re-admitted in the same level of study for a different course/stream shall not be eligible for the award of stipend for that class
- Students whose attendance is below 75% in any month (unless for certified reasons of health or bereavement) shall not be eligible for award of stipend.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence course or distance education mode shall not be eligible for stipend.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Courses Approved for Award of Stipend under the Scheme:
Check Here: Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018?
Follow the below given steps to apply for the Grant of Stipend 2018-19:
- First of all, visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- On the home page, Select “State Schemes” tab and press on “Arunachal Pradesh” state in the drop down list.
- After that, press on “Apply” link in the “Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh.
- You will be redirected to the Login Page. Enter your Application Id, Password, and Captcha for Login.
- After Login to your account select the Scholarship scheme and fill the required details to apply for the scholarship.
- If you are a New User then press on the “Register” link in the Login Page. Enter all required details for registration to get your user id and password. After register your account you can Login and apply the scholarship.
- After complete your application you will get a confirmation message to your registered email id & mobile number.
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
New User: Press Here for Registration
Press Here: Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Login
- APST Certificate
- Mark sheet of the last examination passed.
- Student Identity Card
- First page of SBI Saving Bank Account Passbook containing details of the account holder
- Adhar Card
- Admission Receipt of the Student for current academic session
General Conditions of Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme:
- The Stipend is not tenable for subsidiary/Additional course such as LLB with MA etc. The student who undergoes of two courses is given stipend for one course only.
- Students pursuing their studies in institutions not recognized by the State of Central Regulators like UGC, AICTE, MCI, DCI, BCI, CCH. etc., shall not be eligible for award of stipend.
- The grant or continuance of stipend is subject to the satisfactory progress and good conduct of the student for the particular course for which he has applied for stipend.
- The Government reserves the right to either cancel the stipend or stop or with-hold further payment to any student for such period as it may deem fit.
- The stipend will not be admissible for the period when the institution is closed for vacation.
Last Date to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship: 10-10-2018
Go through the Official Link to get more information about Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018-19. Stay tuned with us to get latest updates time to time. If you have any query related to this page then you may ask us in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Entrance Exam in India|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship for Engineering Students||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Get Free College Education|