Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
Directorate of Higher Technical Education, Arunachal Pradesh is offering Pre/Post Matric (PMS) Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship to ST candidates. The Arunachal Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship will be given to the needy ST candidates of Class IX/X and the Arunachal Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) will be given to needy ST candidates to complete their higher education.
Candidates who want to get this financial assistance must apply by submitting their applications online. Last date for candidates to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018–19 is 30-04-2018. Student may get whole details about Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018 from the below section of this page.
Overview of This Page:
Every year Arunachal Pradesh offers AP Scholarship to all eligible and deserving candidates. This is a little support from government to those applicants, whose parent’s financial condition is not enough good that they can afford the expenses of their child’s study.
For getting Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship, eligible aspirants have to submit the online applications before last date stated. We the team of recruitmentresult.com have well-furnished all the details regarding the Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018-19. You must scroll the page down to get all you need.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme:
- Pre Matric Scholarship for needy ST Students of Class IX & X
- Post Matric Scholarship(PMS) for ST Students
Get Best Answer: How to Get Scholarship
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Those, who are interested to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Class IX/X Scholarship, must fulfill the eligibility conditions decided by the government:
- Aspirant must pursuing UG and PG degree courses with minimum 60% marks/grade.
- Aspirant must have 10th or relevant past examination certificate.
- Candidate should have bonafide certificate.
- Applicants must be a bonafide students of AP state.
Selection Process for Arunachal Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship:
Candidates are informed that they will get the amount of Arunachal Pradesh IX Scholarship on the basis of eligibility norms as mentioned in notification. Those applicants, who belongs to one State but continue their studies from another state, will get scholarship by State to which they belong.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship?
To apply for Arunachal Pradesh X Scholarship candidates are required to follow the instructions given below:
- Log on to the official website i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- From the homepage appeared go to the State Scheme Section and then scroll down the list to last
- Now in Arunachal Pradesh Section you will get Pre Matric Scholarship for needy ST Students of Class IX & X and Post Matric Scholarship(PMS) for ST Students
- Select the scholarship and hit on Apply Now tab
- A dialog box will appear as:
- If you are an already registered candidate then enter your Application ID and password and CAPTCHA and then hit on Log In tab
- Else if you are a new student then hit on New Student Register Here tab
- As a result the registration form will come out as:
- Enter all the details asked in the application and complete the whole registration form
- After completing the details hit on Register tab
- Check your phone and note down the OTP received
- Enter the OTP on next screen and continue towards filling up of application form
- Upload your testimonials (if required) and recheck all the details you have entered
- After completing the details hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Get here>>New Registration Link
At the time of applying for Arunachal Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship applicants have to provide their certificates and documents, which are necessary. Please have a look the list of needed documents stated below:
- Copy of 10th pass certificate
- Copy of 10th and 12th Bonafide certificate.
- Permanent residence proof.
- Copy of Date of Birth certificate.
- A letter from present studying institute
- Copy of income Certificate
- Copy of caste certificate.
- College / School Certificates
- Affidavit according to mentioned in GO
- Scanned Photograph(Passport Size) with Contender Signature
Complete Details On: How to Apply Scholarship
Last Date to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship: 30-04-2018
Applicants must visit the Official Link to get remaining details about Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates. If you have any query related to this page may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Education Loans for Students|
|Scholarship Exams||Scholarships in India|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Get a Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|