Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014
Aryavart Gramin Bank has released a Notification as Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for 871 officer and assistants vacancies. Eligible and talented contenders may fill the online application form before the closing date.
- Applications are invited from the authenticated and capable job hunters for recruitment of Officer and Office Assistant vacancies through the online mode.
- Those candidates who have been declared qualified at the online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September / October 2013 may apply before 6th January 2014.
- The entire details about this Notification are being provided by our web portal that is Recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
Aryavart Gramin Bank
Total Number of Vacancies
Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 Vacancies Details:
|Officer Scale-II||(General Banking Officer)||57|
Applicants must have a graduation degree in any discipline with proficiency in local language, general banking degree in electronics or communication / C.S / IT/ MBA from any recognized university. Applicants must have a valid IBPS CWE score card.
- For Officer Scale I & Office Asst Post: Age should be 18 years to 28 years.
- For Officer Scale II Post: Age should be between 21 years to 32 years.
- For Officer Scale III Post: Age should be between 21 years to 40 years.
Applicants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM contenders have to pay application fee of Rs. 20/-. Fee should be paid in the form of challan in CBS form any of the branches if the gramin bank of aryavrat.
Candidates will select on the basis of their performance in written test in RRBs CWE conducted by IBPS in September / October 2013 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply?
- Those contenders who are willing to apply they are required to fill online application form from the official Website which is www.aryavart-rrb.com
- Fill the form in accurate manner attach the required documents / certificates and submit it online within the given time period.
- Closing date: 6th January 2014
- Last date of reprint the form: 20th January 2014
You may also visit the Official Notification for more details.