Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
A notification as Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 has been issued by the bank for filling up the 493 posts of Officer/Asst. Eligible and endowed applicants may apply by filling and submitting the online application form on or before the crucial date.
|Total Number of Posts||493|
|Last date to submit the online application||31st Jan 2015|
More details can be acquired by the candidates regarding Aryavart Gramin Bank Jobs 2015 such as vacancy details, eligibility Criteria, selection process etc, from the below structured information provided by recruitmentresult.com.
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Officer Scale-II||20||Rs. 19400-28100/-|
|Officer Scale-I||201||Rs. 14500-25700/-|
|Office Assistant||272||Rs. 7200-19300/-|
Desirous job fighters must have qualified in RRB CWE – III conducted by IBPS and should have command in Hindi language.
|Posts Name||Application Fee|
|For UR Category||For SC/ ST Category|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 50/-|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment:
The payment of fee will be made in the CBS account No. 000210210000001 through cash payment.
Applied candidates will be selected on the basis of their valid IBPS Score and performance in personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants can apply online by log on to the official website that is www.aryavart-rrb.com
- On the home page, select the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- Press on the suitable link according to your post and then press the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- After that, fill the details in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature (if required) in proper manner.
- Now, submit the form within the given time period.
- Take a physical copy of duly filled application form for the future orientation.
You may visit the Official Website for acquiring the other details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Exam Pattern||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank PO Commonly Asked Questions||Bank PO Exam Preparation Tips|
|Bank Placement Papers||Bank Clerk Study Material|