The objective of Ashirwad Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the SC/ST/OBC students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
By applying for Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab, students can easily continue their studies under regular and correspondence courses. So go ahead and ensure the Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 Punjab Eligibility Criteria first.
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪੋਸਟ ਮੀਟ੍ਰਿਕ ਸਕੀਮ 2018-19 ਆਨਲਾਈਨ
ਇਸ ਸਕੀਮ ਲਈ ਅਰਜ਼ੀ ਦੇਣ ਲਈ, ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਅਸ਼ੀਰਵਾਦ ਸਕਾਲਰਸ਼ਿਪ ਪੋਰਟਲ ਤੱਕ ਪਹੁੰਚਣਾ ਪਵੇਗਾ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਇਸ ਪੇਜ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਚੈੱਕ ਕਰ ਸਕੋ. ਫਿਰ ਅਸ਼ੀਰਵਾਦ ਸਕਾਲਰਸ਼ਿਪ ਆਖਰੀ ਮਿਤੀ ਤੇ ਜਾਂ ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਨਲਾਈਨ ਅਰਜ਼ੀ ਫਾਰਮ ਜਮ੍ਹਾਂ ਕਰਾਓ.
ਅਸ਼ੀਰਵਾਦ ਸਕਾਲਰਸ਼ਿਪ 2018 ਲਈ ਵਿਦਿਆਰਥੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਅੰਤਿਮ ਚੋਣ ਲੋੜਾਂ ਦੇ ਆਧਾਰ ‘ਤੇ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾਵੇਗੀ ਜੋ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਪੰਨੇ ਦੇ ਸੈਕਸ਼ਨ ਦੇ ਹੇਠਲੇ ਹਿੱਸੇ ਵਿਚ ਵਰਣਿਤ ਹੈ, ਜਿਸ ਦੀ ਟੀਮ ਦੇ ਮੈਂਬਰਾਂ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਤਿਆਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ recruitmentresult.com
Know About: Scholarship In India
Courses Under Aashirwad Scholarship Punjab 2018:
|Diploma/ Certificate Courses||ITI Courses|
|Non-Professional Degree Courses||Non-Professional Graduation Courses|
|Non-Professional Post Graduation Courses||Professional Degree Courses|
|Professional Post Graduation Courses||School Education Courses|
|Vocational Courses (Two Years)||—|
Renewal for Ashirwad Scholarship For OBC 2018:
Contenders going to fill Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form are required to have Minimum 75% class attendance for renewal of scholarship application. Students should apply online on Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal for Ashirwad scholarship application renewal 2018-2019.
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Ashirwad Scholarship Details 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for Ashirwad Scholarship for SC BC are required to ensure the below mentioned eligibility criteria, so please have a look!
Scholarship Ashirwad 2018 for OBC:
- Employed students whose income combined with the income of their parents/guardians does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh per annum shall be eligible for post-matric scholarships to the extent of reimbursement of all compulsorily payable non-refundable fees.
- In case of unemployed students whose parents/guardians income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh per annum will be entitled for the scholarship under the Scheme.
- The scholarships will be open to Indian nationals belonging to OBCs, as notified by the State Govt.
- Only those candidates who belong to OBCs so specified in relation to the State to which the applicant actually belongs, i.e. permanently settled and who have passed the Matriculation or Higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education will be eligible.
- Candidates who, after passing one stage of education, are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I. Sc. after I.A or B.Com. after B.A. or M.A. in a subject after M.A in another subject will not be eligible.
- Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line, e.g., LLB after B.T/B. Ed will not be eligible.
- Students pursuing Post-graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses will be eligible towards reimbursement of non-refundable fee.
- The term correspondence includes distant and continuing education.
- Besides reimbursement of non-refundable fee, such students will also be eligible for an annual allowance of Rs. 900/- for essential/prescribed books, as applicable.
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Ashirwad Punjab Scholarship for SC
- Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rupees two lakh, fifty thousands only) per annum.
- The scholarships are open to nationals of India.
- Only those candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes so specified in relation to the State/Union Territory to which the applicant actually belongs i.e. permanently settled and who have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognised University or Board of Secondary Education, will be eligible.
- Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line, e.g. L.L.B. after B.T./B.Ed. will not be eligible. From the academic year 1980-81, studies in two professional courses are allowed.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible. The term correspondence includes distant and continuing education.
- Students pursuing Post Graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- All children of the same parents/guardians will be entitled to receive benefits of the Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab 2018.
Benefits of the Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018:
Applying contenders for Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship will get other benefits also apart from the scholarship amount which are well mentioned below, so please have a glance at once!!
Funding for further education:
Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab Gov funds the post-matriculation studies irrespective of stream.
Few conditions for the students eligible:
The best thing about the scholarship is it’s only for the student from backward community with only one condition of annual income of family and no selection on basis of percentage.
Scholars will be paid enrolment/registration, tuition, games, union, library, magazine, medical examination and such other fees compulsorily payable by the scholar to the institution or University/Board. Refundable deposit-like caution money, security deposit will, however, be excluded.
Study tour charges upto a maximum of Rs. 900/- per annum limited to the actual expenditure incurred by the student on transportation charges etc., will be paid to the scholars studying professional and technical courses, provided that the head of the institution certifies that the study tour is essential for the scholar for completion of his/her course of study.
Thesis Typing /Printing charges:
Thesis typing/printing charges upto a maximum of Rs. 1000 will be paid to research scholars on the recommendation of the Head of the Institution.
Hassle free process:
Since the process by Punjab govt. is completely online there are no such panicking situations while registering or availing the scholarship.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Value of Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship:
The value of Punjab School Scholarship Ashirwadincludes the following for complete duration of the course:-
- Maintenance allowance,
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees,
- Study tour charges,
- Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars,
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses,
- Book bank facility for specified courses, and
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course.
www.ashirwad.Scholarship for OBC
Punjab Scholarship Ashirwad 2018 SC
Way to submit Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 Online Application:
Contenders can Ashirwad Scholarship Apply Online by going through the following guidelines!!
- First of all, contenders must visit to the Ashirwad Scholarship Portal Punjab that is punjabscholarships.gov.in
- Afterwards you have to scroll down this page and hit “Student Corner”.
- Now select the link of “Post Matric Scholarship Portal” and a new page will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Then you have to go through “Post Matric Scholarship” link and read the complete details regarding Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form.
- Already registered candidates have to Ashirwad Scholarship Student Login by entering some details.
- Contenders who don’t have account need to follow Ashirwad Scholarship New Registration.
- Enter essential details in Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 Online Application and upload relevant documents if asked.
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit the “Submit” tab for the submission.
- Print out of Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 Form must be taken by the candidates for future use.
Ashirwad Scholarship Documents 2018:
- Income affirmation and other certificates
- College/school all necessary Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Domicile / category /Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates
- Mark Sheet of last passing classes/semester
- Income certificates of your father /mother
Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date:
Ashirwad Scholarship Last Date 2018: October 2018
Note: To get more details about Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19, you may visit to the Ashirwad Scholarship Portal of the organization. Apart from it, you can go through this page also which is well described by our team members.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Personality Development Tips||Popular Apps for Teenagers|
|What Makes a Successful Student||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|