Apply Now for Ashirwad Scholarship!! The objective of Ashirwad Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the SC/ST/OBC students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education. Check more details about Punjab Post Metric Scheme (ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪੋਸਟ ਮੀਟ੍ਰਿਕ ਸਕੀਮ) from this page.
Highlights of Ashirwad Scholarship 2019:
|Scholarship Name||Ashirwad Scholarship|
|Provided to||SC/ST/OBC Students|
|Category||Ashirwad Scholarship 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
Ashirwad Scholarship 2019
Courses under Aashirwad Scholarship Punjab 2019:
|Diploma/ Certificate Courses||ITI Courses|
|Non-Professional Degree Courses||Non-Professional Graduation Courses|
|Non-Professional Post Graduation Courses||Professional Degree Courses|
|Professional Post Graduation Courses||School Education Courses|
|Vocational Courses (Two Years)||—|
Check Here: List Of Scholarships
Ashirwad Scholarship Details 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for Ashirwad Scholarship for SC BC are required to ensure the below mentioned eligibility criteria, so please have a look!
Scholarship Ashirwad 2019 for OBC:
- Employed students whose income combined with the income of their parents/guardians does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh per annum shall be eligible for post-matric scholarships to the extent of reimbursement of all compulsorily payable non-refundable fees.
- In case of unemployed students whose parents/guardians income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh per annum will be entitled for the scholarship under the Scheme.
- The scholarships will be open to Indian nationals belonging to OBCs, as notified by the State Govt.
- Only those candidates who belong to OBCs so specified in relation to the State to which the applicant actually belongs, i.e. permanently settled and who have passed the Matriculation or Higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education will be eligible.
- Candidates who, after passing one stage of education, are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I. Sc. after I.A or B.Com. After B.A. or M.A. in a subject after M.A in another subject will not be eligible.
- Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line, e.g., LLB after B.T/B. Ed will not be eligible.
- Students pursuing Post-graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses will be eligible towards reimbursement of non-refundable fee.
- The term correspondence includes distant and continuing education.
- Besides reimbursement of non-refundable fee, such students will also be eligible for an annual allowance of Rs. 900/- for essential/prescribed books, as applicable.
Ashirwad Punjab Scholarship for SC
- Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum.
- The scholarships are open to nationals of India.
- Only those candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes so specified in relation to the State/Union Territory to which the applicant actually belongs i.e. permanently settled and who have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education, will be eligible.
- Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line, e.g. L.L.B. after B.T./B.Ed. will not be eligible. From the academic year 1980-81, studies in two professional courses are allowed.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible. The term correspondence includes distant and continuing education.
- Students pursuing Post Graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- All children of the same parents/guardians will be entitled to receive benefits of the Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab 2019.
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Benefits of the Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2019:
Applying contenders for Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship will get other benefits also apart from the scholarship amount which are well mentioned below, so please have a glance at once!!
- Funding for further education:
Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab Govt funds the post-matriculation studies irrespective of stream.
- Few conditions for the students eligible:
The best thing about the scholarship is it’s only for the student from backward community with only one condition of annual income of family and no selection on basis of percentage.
Know Here: Scholarship Benefits
Scholars will be paid enrolment/registration, tuition, games, union, library, magazine, medical examination, and such other fees compulsorily payable by the scholar to the institution or University/Board. Refundable deposit-like caution money, security deposit will, however, be excluded.
- Study Tours:
Study tour charges up to a maximum of Rs. 900/- per annum limited to the actual expenditure incurred by the student on transportation charges etc., will be paid to the scholars studying professional and technical courses, provided that the head of the institution certifies that the study tour is essential for the scholar for completion of his/her course of study.
- Thesis Typing /Printing charges:
Thesis typing/printing charges up to a maximum of Rs. 1000 will be paid to research scholars on the recommendation of the Head of the Institution.
- Hassle free process:
Since the process by Punjab govt. is completely online there are no such panicking situations while registering or availing the scholarship.
You Can Also Check: Scholarships in India
Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab Govt for OBC:
Must Read: How To Get A College Scholarship
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship for SC/ST Students:
- Thesis Typing/Printing Charges upto Rs. 1600 will be paid to research scholars on the recommendation of the Head.
- Study tour charges upto a maximum of Rs.1600 per annum will be paid to the scholars studying professional and technical courses.
Value of Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship:
The value of Punjab School Scholarship Ashirwad includes the following for complete duration of the course:-
- Maintenance allowance,
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees,
- Study tour charges,
- Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars,
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses,
- Book bank facility for specified courses, and
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course.
Must Know, Complete Procedure Of: How to Apply Scholarship
Renewal for Ashirwad Scholarship For OBC 2019:
Contenders going to fill Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form are required to have Minimum 75% class attendance for renewal of scholarship application. Students should apply online on Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal for Ashirwad scholarship application renewal 2019.
Way to submit Ashirwad Scholarship 2019 Online Application:
Contenders can Ashirwad Scholarship Apply Online by going through the following guidelines!!
- First of all, contenders must visit to the Ashirwad Scholarship Portal Punjab that is punjabscholarships.gov.in
- Afterwards you have to scroll down this page and hit “Student Corner”.
- Now select the link of “Post Matric Scholarship Portal” and a new page will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Then you have to go through “Post Matric Scholarship” link and read the complete details regarding Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form.
- Already registered candidates have to Ashirwad Scholarship Student Login by entering some details.
- Contenders who don’t have account need to follow Ashirwad Scholarship New Registration.
- Enter essential details in Ashirwad Scholarship 2019 Online Application and upload relevant documents if asked.
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit the “Submit” tab for the submission.
- Print out of Ashirwad Scholarship 2019 Form must be taken by the candidates for future use.
Press Here For: Ashirwad Scholarship Official Link
Ashirwad Scholarship Documents 2019:
- Income affirmation and other certificates
- College/school all necessary Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Domicile / category /Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates
- Mark Sheet of last passing classes/semester
- Income certificates of your father /mother
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2019 Last Date:
|Events||Aashirwad scholarship dates|
|Ashirwad Scholarship application form||3rd week of September 2019|
|ashirwad scholarship Last date 2019||2nd week of October 2019|
Check Here: Ashirwad Scholarship Official Notification
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪੋਸਟ ਮੀਟ੍ਰਿਕ ਸਕੀਮ 2019 ਆਨਲਾਈਨ:
ਇਸ ਸਕੀਮ ਲਈ ਅਰਜ਼ੀ ਦੇਣ ਲਈ, ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਅਸ਼ੀਰਵਾਦ ਸਕਾਲਰਸ਼ਿਪ ਪੋਰਟਲ ਤੱਕ ਪਹੁੰਚਣਾ ਪਵੇਗਾ ਜਦੋਂ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਇਸ ਪੇਜ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਚੈੱਕ ਕਰ ਸਕੋ. ਫਿਰ ਅਸ਼ੀਰਵਾਦ ਸਕਾਲਰਸ਼ਿਪ ਆਖਰੀ ਮਿਤੀ ਤੇ ਜਾਂ ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਨਲਾਈਨ ਅਰਜ਼ੀ ਫਾਰਮ ਜਮ੍ਹਾਂ ਕਰਾਓ.
ਅਸ਼ੀਰਵਾਦ ਸਕਾਲਰਸ਼ਿਪ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਲਈ ਅਰਜ਼ੀ ਦੇ ਕੇ, ਵਿਦਿਆਰਥੀ ਨਿਯਮਿਤ ਅਤੇ ਚਿੱਠੀ ਪੱਤਰ ਕੋਰਸਾਂ ਦੇ ਅਧੀਨ ਆਪਣੀ ਪੜ੍ਹਾਈ ਜਾਰੀ ਰੱਖ ਸਕਦੇ ਹਨ. ਇਸ ਲਈ ਅੱਗੇ ਵਧੋ ਅਤੇ ਯਕੀਨੀ ਬਣਾਓ ਕਿ ਅਸ਼ਰਵਰਡ ਸਕਾਲਰਸ਼ਿਪ 2019 ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪਾਬੰਦੀ ਯੋਗਤਾ ਮਾਪਦੰਡ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਹੋਵੇ.
To get more details about Ashirwad Scholarship 2019, you may visit to the Ashirwad Scholarship Portal of the organization. Apart from it, you can go through this page also which is well described by our team members.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Scholarship for Higher Education|
|Education Loans for Students||Get a Free College Education|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How Do Toppers Study?|