Main motive of offering Ashirwad Scholarship is to provide financial support to the candidates belonging to the OBC, ST and SC categories. With the help of Punjab Post Matric Ashirwad Scheme for Backward class students can continue their studies under regular and correspondence courses.
Contenders are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria and afterwards go for Ashirwad Scholarship Registration. Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018 Procedure will be complete in the month of October 2018, so before the last date you must submit your online application form. Move your cursor downwards to grab more details regarding Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 as recruitmentresult.com is designed it accordingly.
Courses Under Aashirwad Scholarship Punjab 2018:
|Diploma/ Certificate Courses||ITI Courses|
|Non-Professional Degree Courses||Non-Professional Graduation Courses|
|Non-Professional Post Graduation Courses||Professional Degree Courses|
|Professional Post Graduation Courses||School Education Courses|
|Vocational Courses (Two Years)||—|
Renewal for Ashirwad Scholarship For OBC 2018:
Contenders going to fill Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form are required to have Minimum 75% class attendance for renewal of scholarship application. Students should apply online on Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal for Ashirwad scholarship application renewal 2018-2019.
You Can Also Check: Scholarship In India
Ashirwad Scholarship Details 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for Ashirwad Scholarship for SC BC are required to ensure the below mentioned eligibility criteria, so please have a look!
- Registered candidates for Ashirwad Post Matric Scholarship can’t apply for any other scholarship scheme.
- He / She should possess the resident /domicile of Punjab.
- Applying contenders must be belonging to the SC/ST/OBC Category.
- The income of the Family of applying contenders shouldn’t more than Rs.1 Lakh per year.
- Only two candidates from one parent are eligible to apply for Scholarship in Punjab.
- Candidates should be studying in any government or semi-government institute or from any Recognized Institute in the Punjab State.
- Punjab Govt. Provides 40% reservation in Scholarship for Girls.
- Student should get minimum 60% marks in the previous examination.
Benefits of the Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2018:
Applying contenders for Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship will get other benefits also apart from the scholarship amount which are well mentioned below, so please have a glance at once!!
Funding for further education:
Scheme funds the post-matriculation studies irrespective of stream.
Few conditions for the students eligible:
The best thing about the scholarship is it’s only for the student from backward community with only one condition of annual income of family and no selection on basis of percentage.
Hassle free process:
Since the process by Punjab govt. is completely online there are no such panicking situations while registering or availing the scholarship.
Check Out: Scholarship Benefits
Way to submit Ashirwad Scholarship 2018 Online Application
Contenders can Ashirwad Scholarship Apply Online by going through the following guidelines!!
- First of all, contenders must visit to the Ashirwad Scholarship Official Website that is punjabscholarships.gov.in
- Afterwards you have to scroll down this page and hit “Student Corner”.
- Now select the link of “Post Matric Scholarship Portal” and a new page will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Then you have to go through “Post Matric Scholarship” link and read the complete details regarding Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form.
- Already registered candidates have to Ashirwad Scholarship Student Login by entering some details.
- Contenders who don’t have account need to follow Ashirwad Scholarship New Registration.
- Enter essential details in Ashirwad Scholarship Application Form and upload relevant documents if asked.
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit the “Submit” tab for the submission.
- Print out of Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 Form must be taken by the candidates for future use.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Ashirwad Scholarship Documents 2018:
- Income affirmation and other certificates
- College/school all necessary Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Domicile / category /Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates
- Mark Sheet of last passing classes/semester
- Income certificates of your father /mother
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date:
Ashirwad Scholarship Last Date 2018: October 2018
Note: To get more details about Ashirwad Scholarship 2018, you may visit to the Ashirwad Scholarship Portal of the organization. Apart from it, you can go through this page also which is well described by our team members.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Scholarship||Counselling Schedule|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Education Loans for Students|
|Best Career Opportunities||How to Get a Free College Education|