The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board is going to conduct ASRB Exam 2016 so, those who are willing they can apply by filling application form. NET–I Exam is going to be held from 01st August to 06th August 2016. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against ASRB Notification by filling online application form and submit it on or before the last date which is given below.
NET is also known as National Eligibility Test and is a qualifying exam for determining eligibility for the positions of Lecturer/ Assistant Professor in the state Agricultural Universities and other Agricultural Universities. Aspirants can fetch the complete details concerning ASRB Exam 2016 from below section of this page which is well provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01st July 2016|
Upcoming Teacher Jobs Notification – Check Here
ASRB Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying candidates must hold Master’s degree in relevant discipline completed on or before 01st August 2016.
- Candidates who completed their Master’s degree from a foreign university they need to attach recognition of degree and certificate of excellence provided by the Government of India / University Grants Commission or any other associated Government of India / Department or Agency.
- Age of candidates should be 21 years as on 01st August 2016. There is no upper age limit for the National Eligibility Test.
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
- For Unreserved (UR): Rs. 1000/-
- For Other Backward Class (OBC): Rs. 500/-
- For Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Disability (PwD)/ Women: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to pay application fee online through Debit Card/Credit Card from any Bank.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on marks obtained in entrance exam and candidate’s performance in Interview.
ASRB Examination Centres:
- Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research
- National Institute of Animal Nutrition & Physiology
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute
- Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering
- Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute
- Central Soil & Water Conservation Research & Training Institute
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management
- Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute
- National Dairy Research Institute
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research
- Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology
- Central Institute of Fisheries Education
- Central Institute for Cotton Research
- ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region
- Central Agricultural Research Institute
- Central Potato Research Institute
- Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture
Process to fill ASRB Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit official website of organization that is www.asrb.org.in.
- Go to the list given at the left side and choose the ‘NET(I) – 2016’ link
- On next page first read the notification carefully if you are eligible then select “Online Application for NET (I)-2016 Examination” and hit the link.
- Fill the online application form in correct manner with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your recently scanned Photograph and signature along with application.
- Pay the requisite amount fees as mentioned above.
- Submit the completed application within given time.
- At last get printout of online application for future reference.
Candidates are required to keep ready the following relevant details/ documents at the time of filling the online form:
- Notification for NET (I) – 2016 Examination.
- Name ( as recorded in Secondary level Examination certificate)
- Father’s name ( as recorded in the Secondary level Examination certificate)
- Complete Address for Correspondence
- Complete Permanent Address
- Matriculation or equivalent Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate/Transcript/ Marksheets; if available.
- Doctorate Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate/Transcript/ Marksheet; if available.
- Center opted for NET (I) – 2016 Examination (Please check the Examination Center in this notification in Appendix – I).
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph taken against white background only, of a maximum size of 150 kB in .jpg format only with the face covering at least 2/3rd of the total space and taken without spectacles.
- Scanned copy of signatures taken in Black/Blue ink on a white paper only in .jpg format only.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking details for online payment of fee.
- Valid and active e-mail id.
|ASRB Admit Card||ASRB Net Result|
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01st July 2016
- ASRB NET–I Exam Date: From 01st August to 06th August 2016
For more information about ASRB Exam 2016 read this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|