ASRB ARS NET
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board conducts combined ASRB ARS NET Examination for recruiting candidates on Assistant Professors & Lecturers Positions in the State Agriculture Universities & other Agricultural Universities. ASRB ARS NET–I Notification is expected to be released in the month of August 2019. In order to check ASRB ARS NET 2019 Notification and Exam Dates, you must check this page.
ASRB ARS NET 2019-20
ASRB ARS NET Highlights
|Name of organization||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board|
|Name of examination||3 YEAR BL/LLB – 5 YEAR BABL/BALLB|
|Name of the Exam||Agricultural Research Service Preliminary Examination and National Eligibility Test 2019 (ASRB NET 2019)|
|Date of Notification and Start of Online Registration||Aug, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||Sep, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam|
|Date of Declaration of Result||Yet to be announced|
ASRB ARS NET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for ASRB NET 2019, An applicant must be either:-
- A citizen of India, or
- Citizen of Bhutan, or
- Citizen of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the purpose of permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualification for ASRB NET Exam:
For both ARS and NET:
- Candidates who are going to apply must hold a Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned discipline with specialization completed on or before, May 2019.
- Candidates who have possessed their Master’s degree from a foreign University, they must attach a certificate of equivalence and recognition of that degree issued by the University Grants Commission or Government of India.
From Here: Get Latest Post Graduate Jobs
ASRB ARS NET 2019 Age Criteria
Age of the candidates must be more than 21 years but less than 32 years as on 01.01.2019.
For NET (I):
- Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years as on 01.01.2019.
- There is no upper age limit for the National Eligibility Test.
ASRB ARS NET 2019 Age Limit
Age relaxation is given to the various categories as per norms of Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board as:
|Category||Age relaxation (Upto|
a maximum of)
|SC or ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes|
|Divyang candidates||10 years|
|Ph.D. degree holder (for ARS)||3 years|
|Ph.D. degree holder in case|
SC/ST/OBC/ Divyang (for ARS)
|Candidates who belongs to Jammu &|
Kashmir during the period from the
1st January, 1980 to the 31st
day of December, 1989
|Other bonafide displaced persons/|
Defence Services Personnel/ repatriates
of Indian origin / Border
Security Force Personnel etc
|As per the current|
of the Govt of India
on the subject
Links Related To ASRB ARS NET 2019
|ASRB NET Syllabus||Check Here|
|ASRB Admit Card||Check Here|
|ASRB NET Result||Check Here|
ASRB ARS NET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates applying for the National Eligibility Test-I need to pay the application/processing fee as mentioned below for NET 1 Exam:
|General/ UR||Rs. 1000/-||Rs 500/-|
|OBC||Rs. 500/-||Rs 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ Women||Rs. 250/-||NIL|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates have to pay the ASRB ARS NET 2019 application fee through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking from any Bank or Through Challan.
Procedure To Apply For ASRB ARS NET–I Exam 2019
- Visit to the official website of the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board that is www.asrb.org.in
- Go to the “Notification for ARS and NET (I) Examination”.
- Press on the “Online application for ARS & NET (I) Examination” link.
- Fill ASRB ARS NET Online Application Form including all the required details correctly in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents and certificates along with ASRB ARS NET Application Form.
- At last, submit ASRB ARS NET I Application Form and take a print out of ASRB ARS NETI Online Application Form.
Press Here: ASRB ARS NET I Official Portal
Number Of Attempts for ASRB ARS NET 2019
For ARS 2019
The number of attempts for appearing in the ARS Examination will be limited to 6.Candidates belonging to SC and ST category is exempted from such condition. However, the number of attempts for OBC category will be restricted to 9.
For NET 2019
There will be no any provision of the number of attempts for appearing in NET 2019.
ASRB ARS NET Selection Process
Stage I: Preliminary
Stage II: Mains Examination
Stage III: Viva-Voce
ASRB ARS NET Examination Pattern
ASRB ARS Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for ARS 2019 (Preliminary):
|Number of Paper||Single paper|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours|
|Total marks||150 Marks|
|Type of Questions||Objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs)|
|Negative Marking||-1/3 marks for each wrong response|
Exam Pattern for ARS 2019 (Mains Exam):
|Duration of the exam||3 hours|
|Total marks||240 Marks|
|Sections||Part A (40 Questions )|
|Part B- (20 Questions)|
|Part C (6 essay type questions)|
ASRB NET Exam Pattern 2019
|Total number of Questions||150|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Total Marks Allotted||150 Marks|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||-1/3 marks for each wrong response|
List of ASRS ART NET I Exam Centers
ASRB ARS NET Admit Card
Before at least 10 days of examination the authorities of will declare the ASRB NET Admit Card at the official web portal i.e. asrb.org.in. It is mandatory for candidates to carry their ASRB NET Hall Ticket along with them at the time of examination.
ASRB NET Results
ASRB NET ARS Result 2019 will probably declare in the month of May 2019. After appearing in the exam candidate may download their ASRB ARS NET Result 2019 by visiting the official portal and following the results link.
From Here: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
Rules for Tie-Breaker
Two or more candidates, who secured equal aggregate marks in written ARS– Mains Examination + Viva-voce, then the merit, will be decided by applying the following rules:
- Preference will be given to candidates who obtained more marks in the written ARS-2019 (Mains) Examination.
- In case of further tie, the candidate senior in age will be ranked higher
ASRG NET 2019 Cutoff:
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
|Un-reserved (UR)||67.5 (45%)|
|SC / ST/ Divyang||52.5 (35%)|
ASRB ARS NET 2019
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) conducts combined ASRB ARS NET i.e. ARS Preliminary and NET (I) Examination. The main motive behind releasing the ASRB ARS NET 2019 Notification is to fill up vacant vacancies of Scientists in the State Agricultural Universities (SAUs) and other Agricultural Universities (AUs) and for award of NET certificates.
For Latest Updates In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Candidates willing to get more details about ASRB ARS NET 2019 are advised to go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page about ASRB NET 2019 then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|