ASRB NET Syllabus
Subject Wise ASRB NET Syllabus for Preliminary & Mains Examination is available on this page!! Download ASRB ARS NET Syllabus/ASRB Syllabus PDF to start the preparation of the examination. In order to get more updates related to ASRB NET Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern, you need to check this page.
ASRB NET 2019 Exam Details
- Name of the Organization: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB)
- Name of the Exam: Agricultural Research Service Preliminary Examination and National Eligibility Test 2019 (ASRB NET 2019)
- ASRB Selection Procedure: Prelims/ Mains
- ICAR ASRB NET Exam Date: Sep, 2019 (Prelims) and Dec, 2019 (Mains)
ASRB NET Syllabus 2019
ARS NET Exam Pattern 2019
ASRB NET Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Preliminary Examination shall have one paper of 150 marks with all multiple choice objective questions to be attempted in 2 hours (Two hours), from the respective professional subject(s) for which candidate has opted.
- The Examination will be conducted in Online format at the designated Centres.
- The questions of the Examination will be available in bilingual form i.e. Hindi and English medium.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in ARS-2019 (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type).
- There will be no rounding off of fractions of marks.
- This is a qualifying examination and marks scored will not be counted for final selection.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
ASRB NET Mains Exam Pattern
- Mains Examination will have only one paper of 240 marks in the respective disciplines, to be attempted in 3 hours duration. The paper shall be divided in three parts A, B and C. Part ‘A’ will consist of 40 (forty) questions of 2 (two) marks each.
- Part ‘B’ will have 20 (twenty) questions of 5 (five) marks each requiring one or two paragraphs and/or graphic explanation.
- Part ‘C’ will have 6 (six) essay type or descriptive type questions.
- Each question will carry 10 (ten) marks and may have two or more parts.
|Objective Type||Preliminary||150||2 Hours|
|Descriptive Type||Main||240||3 hours|
Download ASRB NET Syllabus PDF
|Subject||ARS NET Syllabus In PDF|
|ASRB NET Syllabus Agricultural|
|ASRB NET Syllabus PDF for|
Floriculture and landscaping
|asrb.org.in net syllabus for|
|ASRB Syllabus for|
|Www ASRB NET Syllabus for|
|ASRB NET Syllabus 2019 PDF for|
Farm Machinery and Power
|ASRB NET Exam Syllabus for|
ASRB Syllabus 2019
ASRB NET Biotechnology Syllabus
Unit 1: Cell Structure and Function
Unit 2: Biomolecules and Metabolism
Unit 3: Enzymology
Unit 4: Molecular Genetics
Unit 5: Gene Expressions
Unit 6: Molecular Biology Techniques
Unit 7: Gene Cloning
Unit 8: Molecular Biology
Unit 9: Plant Molecular Biology
Unit 10: Tissue Culture
Unit 11: Plant Genetic Engineering
Unit 12: Molecular Markers and Genomics
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
ASRB NET Syllabus For Genetics And Plant Breeding
Unit 1: General Genetics and Plant Breeding
Unit 2: Economics Botany and Plant Breeding Methods
Unit 3: Genome Organization and Cytogenetics of Crop Plants
Unit 4: Quantitative and Biometrical Genetics
Unit 5: Genetic Engineering and Biotechnological Tools In Plant Breeding
Unit 6: Plant Breeding of Stress Resistance and Nutitional Quality
Unit 7: Plant Genetic Resources and Their Regulatory System; Varietal Release and Seed Production
Unit 8: Statistical Methods and Field Plot Techniques
Check More Links Related To ASRB NET
|ASRB ARS NET 2019||Check Here|
|ASRB Admit Card||Check Here|
|ASRB ARS NET Result||Check Here|
|ASRB Recruitment||Check Here|
|ASRB NET Official Links|
|ARS NET II Details||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
ARS NET Syllabus Disciplines
ASRB NET Exam Syllabus is based on the below listed 56 subjects. Therefore, we provided the ASRB Syllabus PDF, so download it and begin your peroration accordingly.
|4||Economic Botany & Plant Genetics Resources|
|5||Genetics & Plant Breeding|
|10||Seed Science & Technology|
|11||Floriculture & Landscaping|
|13||Spices, Plantation & Medicinal & Aromatic Plants|
|17||Animal Genetics & Breeding|
|20||Animal Reproduction & Gynaecology|
|24||Livestock Product Technology|
|25||Livestock Production Management|
|32||Veterinary Public Health|
|35||Fisheries Resource Management|
|36||Fish Process Technology|
|39||Fish Genetics & Breeding|
|46||Agricultural Business Management|
|51||Farm Machinery and Power|
|52||Computer Applications & IT|
|53||Land and Water Management Engineering|
|56||Agricultural Structure and Process Engineering|
|57||Veterinary Anatomy (only for NET)|
How To Download ASRB NET Syllabus?
- Go to official website of Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board i.e. www.asrb.org.in
- Now, select relevant link of NET Syllabus i.e. visible at left side of homepage.
- A new page will open on your screen with various links of ASRB Syllabus 2019.
- Select appropriate link of Syllabus for ASRB NET 2019 Exam.
- Download ASRB NET 2019 Syllabus or take a print out of ASRB NET Syllabus For Environmental Science and begin your preparation accordingly.
Must Check: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
National Eligibility Test
Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board organizes National Eligibility Test for the recruitment of the candidates on teacher posts. Applicants, who’re going to appear in ASRB NET 2019 Exam, please note that, NET Exam questions are available in Hindi and English language and, there will be 1/3 mark deduction for each incorrect answer in the NET 2019 according to the ASRB Syllabus.
More Searches Related To ASRB Syllabus
- ASRB NET Syllabus Food Technology
- ASRB NET Syllabus Agronomy
- ASRB NET Bioinformatics Syllabus
- ASRB NET Syllabus For Computer Science
- ASRB NET Syllabus Home Science
- ASRB NET Syllabus Microbiology
- ASRB NET Syllabus 2019
- ASRB NET 2 Syllabus
Be in touch with us for latest updates regarding ASRB NET Syllabus 2019 by subscribing our free email service or following us on Facebook. Apart from it, you may also visit to the official portal of the organization for more updates related to ASRB Syllabus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Find Online Study Material||Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Tips To Create Study Guide||Education Loans for Students|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Get Motivated for Everything|