Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society has depicted a latest job advertisement titled as ASRLMS Recruitment. Online applications are invited from skilled and qualified contenders for filling up the 232 vacancies of Chief Operating Officer, State Project Manager, Project Manager, MIS Assistant, District Functional Expert, Block MIS Executive and various other posts. So, candidates who are interested to apply for ASRLMS Recruitment 2016 must fill the online application form ad submit it on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Chief Operating Officer, State Project Manager and other|
|Last date of submission of online application||29th February 2016|
Candidates who are apply for the above said post may get complete information regarding ASRLMS jobs such as post name, vacancy detail, age limitation, qualification required, salary structure, process to apply, last date etc. through below this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||Chief Operating Officer (Programme Functions)||01|
|02||State Project Manager||Social Mobilization, Institution Building & Capacity Building||01|
|HR ,Administration & Capacity Building of Staff||01|
|Livelihoods & Marketing||01|
|Monitoring & Evaluation, Management Information System||01|
|03||Project Manager||Social Mobilization, Institution Building & Capacity Building||01|
|Livelihoods & Marketing||01|
|Social Development & Knowledge Management & Communication||01|
|05||Project Assistant(Livelihoods and Marketing)||01|
|07||PS to SMD||01|
|09||District Project Manager||02|
|10||District Functional Expert||HR & M&E||02|
|Livelihoods & Marketing||02|
|Social Mobilization, Institution Building & Capacity Building||03|
|11||District MIS Manager||02|
|12||District Acct. Manager||01|
|13||Block Project Manager||10|
|16||Block MIS Executive||34|
- Candidates must have graduate degree in any discipline /Post-Graduate degree in Human Resource/ Commerce/ /CA/ICWA /MBA (HR)/ BCA/BSc-IT/ MCA/MSc-IT/ 1 year diploma in computer application from the recognized university or institution.
- Proficiency in computer typing, data entry and report generation and good knowledge of MS-Office
|Sr. No. wise Post Name||Age Limitation|
|05- 08, 14-17||23-40|
Scale of Pay:
|Sr. No. wise Post Name||Scale of Pay|
|05, 10, 13||35,000/-|
|06, 07, 14||21,560/-|
|15, 16, 17||21,000/-|
Mode of Recruitment:
The recruitment of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and/or interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Procedure to Apply for ASRLMS Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants require to log on official website of organization that is www.asrlms.in
- Then, got to the “recruitment” tab which is available on the home page and hit “recruitment notice” tab.
- After that, press “hit here to Submit Online Application With Reference To the Advertisement” link.
- Now, hit “apply online” tab and fill the form within correct manner and upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- At last, submit it and take printout of the form for future use.
Last date of submission of online application- 29th February 2016 (till midnight)
You can check Official Notification for other detail regarding ASRLMS Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|