Assam Agricultural University Recruitment
Assam Agricultural University has publicized an online career advertisement regarding Assam Agricultural University Recruitment. Applications are invited by the University from proficient and diligent candidates for filling up various Junior Accountant, SRF, JRF and other posts. Aspirants those who are interested in filling these posts can apply for Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 through proper channel by the scheduled date and time that is well specified below.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants are requested to comprehend the entire details regarding Assam Agricultural University Vacancy and should bring all the original copies of academic qualification at the time of interview or send their filled applications at specified address. Willing contenders are requested to read the complete notification before applying.
Assam Agricultural University Recruitment
|University Name||Assam Agricultural University|
|No. of posts||22|
|Applying date||Check below|
Vacancy and Required Qualification:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|JRF||01||M. Sc. (Agri) Biotechnology / Pl. Pathology / M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Microbiology / Life Sciences|
|Junior Accountant||16||Degree in arts, science and commerce and knowledge of computer and work experience.|
|Technical Assistant||01||B.Sc. in Home Science and M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) preferable.|
|SRF||01||M.Sc (Agri) in Crop Physiology|
|SRF||01||M.V. Sc. with specialization in Livestock Production and Management, (LPM) / any other discipline with M.V.Sc.|
|Technical Officer||02||Post Graduation in Agricultural Science.|
|Position Name||Pay and allowances|
|JRF||For NET/GATE/BET/BINC qualified candidates: Rs.25000.00 + 12%HRA for first two years; Rs. 28000.00 + 12% HRA for third year.|
Others: Rs. 12000.00 + HRA for first two years; Rs. 14000.00 + HRA for third year.
|Junior Accountant||Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.3,300/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs.10,000/- pm (fixed)|
|SRF||Rs.25000.00 pm (Fixed) +10% HRA|
|SRF||As per ICAR revised rates|
|Technical Officer||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus GP of Rs. 5,400 /-|
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and Interview.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
- Candidates applying for Technical Officerpost must submit an A /c Payee Bank Draft for Rs.300.00 (Rupees three hundred only) in favor of the Director of Research (Agri), Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13 of any nationalized bank being non-refundable application fee must be submitted along with the application forms that may be obtained from the office of the undersigned on payment of IPO of Rs. 20.00 (Rupees twenty only) duly pledged in favour of the Director.
- Aspirants, who are applying for Junior Accountant post, need to pay the processing fee of Rs.300/- for general category and Rs.150/- for ST/SC category candidates.
How to Apply for Assam Agricultural University Recruitment?
- First of all willing contenders need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.aau.ac.in.
- Thereafter, hit on “Recruitment” tab located at menu bar of the homepage.
- Now choose suitable link of advertisement for the post you are applying for.
- Read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now candidates applying for Junior Accountant and Technical Officer Post, need to need to prepare an application form dully filled in all respect and attach all the relevant required documents along with application form.
- Enclose all the documents, photograph along with application form in an envelope and super scribing with “Application for the post of …” and send it to the postal address which is mention below.
- Aspirants applying for any rest other post are required to appear for walk-in interview process and there after need to bring all the documents in original at the time of interview on specified date and time as per applied post.
Important Date and Address:
|Position Name||Walk-in Date||Walk-in Venue / Postal Address|
|JRF||20/04/2017 at 10:30 AM||Dept. of Agricultural Biotechnology, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat|
|Junior Accountant||Last date of receipt of application: 03-05-2017||Comptroller, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat|
|25-04-2017 at 10:30 AM||Deptt. of Food & Nutrition A.A.U.,Jorhat-13|
|SRF||18-04-2017 at 10:30 AM||In the Department of Crop Physiology AAU, Jorhat|
|SRF||12-04-2017at 11 A.M.||Office of the Chief Agronomist AAU, Jorhat -13|
|Technical Officer||Last date of receipt of application: 17-04-2017||Director of Research Agri) Assam Agricultural University Jorhat-13|
To read more information about Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 you may open the Official Link. Appliers may also add this page as bookmarks using Control+ D and don’t miss any up to date information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|