Assam CEE Application Form
Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU) has released the Assam CEE Application Form on the official website. Candidates, who are concerned to get admission in engineering courses, have to qualify the Combined Entrance April Exam first. Well, scroll down the entire page to know more about Assam CEE Exam Dates etc.
Highlights of Assam CEE 2019:
|Conducting Body||Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU)|
|Exam name||Combined Entrance Exam|
|Category||Assam CEE Application Form|
|Commencement of Assam CEE 2019 Application Form||01-03-2019|
|Last date to submit Assam CEE 2019 Application Form||25-03-2019|
|Assam CEE 2019 Exam Date||28-04-2019|
Assam CEE Application Form 2019
Important dates of Assam CEE 2019 application form:
|Starting of online application form||01-03-2019|
|Last date to apply for application form||25-03-2019|
|Availability of admit card||15-04-2019|
|Date of Exam||28-04-2019|
|Declaration of result||10-05-2019|
|Commencement of counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
- To apply for Assam CEE Notification applicant should be the resident of India and should have the domicile of Assam.
- Also, contestants must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English subjects without grace marks.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCM is required in the qualifying examination for the candidates belonging from GEN/Open category and 45% marks for SC category & 40% marks for ST category.
- Applying candidates for Assam CEE Application Form should be permanent citizen of Assam.
- This is compulsory to spend 20 years in Assam.
- It is compulsory to passed 7th class to 12th class from Assam board for children’s of officers.
Check More Links Related To Assam CEE
Candidates who satisfy educational norms are also required to go through age limit of the organization. Age of candidates should be between 17 to 21 years as on 1st August 2019 and 3 years age relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
Assam CEE Application Fee 2019:
|Mode||Amount (in INR)|
|Online (SBI-COLLECT – Net banking, credit card, debit card)||650/-|
|Offline (e-challan)||650/- + bank charges|
Assam CEE Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam will be of about 3 hours (11:00 AM to 2:00 PM).
- Number of Question: Maximum of 40 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be consisting of multiple choice questions.
- Medium: The question paper contains questions both in “English” and “Assamese” language.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Do You Know: How To Crack Engineering Exams
Assam CEE Syllabus:
Read Now: Physics Questions And Answers
Check Out: Chemistry Questions And Answers
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Maths
Steps to Fill for Assam Combined Entrance Examination Application form 2019:
- First of all, applicants who want to fill Assam CEE Application Form are required to log on to official web page www.astu.ac.in.
- Press “CEE 2019 Online Form Fill Up” Link on the home page.
- Now the candidates who are interested may hit on “Important Notification (CEE-2019)” link.
- Then fill the Assam CEE Application Form with correct information in prescribed format.
- Upload all the relevant documents and certificates along with the Assam CEE Application Form.
- Recheck the Assam CEE Application form and then hit on submit tab.
- At last, don’t forget to take hard copy of application form and keep it safe.
Assam CEE 2019 Links:
|Assam CEE 2019 Exam Notification||Check Here|
|Assam CEE Official Link||Check Here|
|Assam CEE Application Form||Submit Here|
|Assam CEE 2019 Login Link||Hit Here|
|SBI Online Payment Gateway||Press Here|
Uploading of Images:
The candidates will have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Height -250 to 320 pixel.
- Width- 150 to 220 pixel.
- Minimum size – 20 KB Maximum size – 35 KB (.jpeg or .jpg)
- Height -100 pixel to 180 pixel.
- Width -150 pixel to 220 pixel.
- Minimum size – 15 KB Maximum size – 30 KB (.jpeg or .jpg)
Assam CEE Exam Centres 2019:
Do You Know: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
Assam CEE Admit Card 2019:
Candidates have to download Assam CEE Admit Card through official website as candidates are informed that hall ticket will not be send to candidates through offline mode. Assam CEE admits card 2019 will be started from 15th April 2019. After the issuing of admit cards applicants can download it as soon as possible to remove last minute traffic.
Assam CEE Result 2019:
After the examination university will announce Assam CEE Examination Result on 10-05-2019. Candidates can check their performance of examination after the result will be issued. Applicants who will qualify in written test will be called for further process that is counseling.
Read Now: 10 Tips for Engineering Students
Assam CEE Counselling 2019:
After the declaration of result, the organization will organize Assam CEE Counselling process. Through this process, suitable seats will be allotted to students and they need to report at the allotted college along with essential documents.
Aspirants can visit the Official Link and they will get the further details about Assam CEE Application Form 2019-20. If you have any query regarding Assam CEE Application form then you may write it in the comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|