Assam CEE Application Form
Dibrugarh University has released a notification to inform candidates about Assam CEE Application Form. The Combined Entrance Exam is going to be held on 14th May, 2016 and 15th May, 2016 for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BE, B.Tech Courses in the colleges of the State of Assam. Candidates may get complete information about Assam CEE Application Form 2016 from this page. Aspirants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against Assam CEE Notification by filling online application form on or before the last dates which is provided below.
|Organization Name||Dibrugarh University|
|Name Of Examination||Combined Entrance Exam|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th April 2016|
Whole information regarding Assam CEE Entrance Exam such as eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, how to apply and many more are tailored by the members of recruitmentresult.com in the underneath section.
Assam CEE Application Form
You may also read:- Top Colleges in India
- Aspirants applying for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS Courses must have completed 12th Standard in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from well recognized Board.
- Aspirants applying for Engineering Degree Courses must have completed 12th Standard in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only from well recognized Board.
- Candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 1240/- through online mode only.
- Candidate has to take a print out of challan (generated automatically after submission of Online Application form) and deposit the prescribed amount of fee in any branch of the State Bank of India from second working day onwards from the day of submission of Online Application form.
Selection for admission will be done on the basis of academic performance, marks obtained in Assam CEE Entrance Exam which is to be conducted by centre.
|Date||Time: 10.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.||Time: 2.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m|
|14th May, 2016||Physics||Chemistry|
|15th May, 2016||Biology||Mathematics|
Silchar, Bongaigaon, Nalbari, Lakhimpur, Guwahati, Tezpur, Nagaon, Jorhat and Dibrugarh.
How to apply for Assam CEE Application Form?
- Candidates can apply online against this notification by visiting official website of organization that is www.dibru.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “CEE 2016” section and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Now, read complete information cautiously and press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill a registration form with all required details in correct manner.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature along with application (if required).
- Now, pay requisite Application fee.
- After filling complete application form, check it once and submit it successfully within given time period.
- Date of closing of online submission of Applications: 09th April, 2016
- Last date of the receipt of examination fee at SBI: 12th April, 2016
- Date of Issue of Admit Cards online: 02nd May, 2016 onwards
- Dates of Examination: 14th May, 2016 and 15th May, 2016
- Declaration of Result: Before 15th June, 2016
For other information about Assam CEE Application Form 2016 candidates may check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Medical Colleges in India Ranking|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|