Assam CEE Exam Pattern
Before appearing in the examination, applicants are required to know about the Assam CEE Exam Pattern. Dibrugarh University, Assam is going to conduct Assam CEE (Combined Entrance Test) for providing admissions in engineering courses in Different colleges & institutions of the state of Assam. Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2018 consists of the Subject Wise Weightage, duration, marking scheme and more details regarding the entrance exam. Applicants who will appear in state level entrance exam they may check exam structure of Combined Entrance Test through this page.
Having information about the exam pattern will help the applicants to start their preparation for the exam. For this the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Assam will be publish the Assam CEE Exam Scheme 2018. All aspirants who want to get admission in top college in Assam state they required to qualify Assam CEE examination for admission into the participating engineering institutes. Candidates who will acquire more information they are advised to scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Assam CEE Exam Pattern
Assam CEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
Below we have mentioned the subject wise question weightage of Assam CEE examination:
|Section||Number of questions||Marks Allotted|
- Exam will be organized in offline mode.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- The question paper includes multiple choice questions. Candidates have to mark the right answer only.
- Total 120 questions (40 questions will be asked from per subjects)
- Candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for wrong answers
- Black ball pen is to be used by the candidates for indicating their answers.
Check Out Few Changes Here in: Assam CEE Syllabus
5 Things to Remember During Assam CEE Entrance Examination:
- While appearing for Assam CEE 2018 examination, the applicants are need to follow the instructions mention in question booklet & OMR sheet, and fill up necessary details, namely roll number, question booklet set (A/B/C/D), course option, subject, etc.
- If you mark the answers, you can not erase it
- The applicants should use the given sample OMR sheet in the brochure to practice and familiarize themselves.
- The University has not prescribed any provision for manual re-checking and re-evaluation of OMR sheets because evaluation of the OMR sheets is computer based
- To get entry in the examination hall, candidates need to bring hall ticket of Assam CEE 2018 to the examination hall, without it they will not be allowed to enter in the hall for Asaam Combined Entrance Test.
Candidates may download their Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2018 through this Official Link. You can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D key. Students can join us on Facebook or Google Plus for the latest exam related updates to your wall. You may also subscribe our free E-mail service through which you will get the important information direct to your mail box by our web portal.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Assam CEE Application Form||Assam CEE Admit Card|
|ASSAM CEE Counselling||How To Maximize Your Score In Exam|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|