Assam Post Office Recruitment 2014
Assam Post Office has delivered a notification as Assam Post Office Recruitment 2014. Online application forms are invited by the committed and dedicated candidates for filing up the post of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant.
Job finders who are waiting for this recruitment notice may apply. Hard working and career oriented job hunters may apply via online mode. Application form must be filled till the 27-03-2014. Last date for fee submission is 01-04-2014.
Other information related to Assam Post Office Recruitment 2014 are indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Assam Post Office
Name of post
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
Total no. of vacancies
Candidates those are 12th class pass from any recognized board with English as compulsory subject may apply for Assam Post Office jobs 2014.
Age of the applicants should not be below18 years and above 27 years as on 27-03-2014. Upper age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules.
Selection will be made on following basis-
- Written Examination
- Computer/ Typing Test
Selected candidates will get salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
- For General and OBC category candidates (male only): Rs. 400/-.
- Appliers belonging to SC /ST PWD/ women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Rs. 100 for all categories of applicants
Process to apply
- Candidates may apply only by the online mode. No other mode is available to apply.
- Logon the official website that is www.pasadrexam2014.in.
- Go for the ‘vacancies’ tab at the first page.
- Under the vacancies tab all circle name will display.
- Press the link for ‘Assam’
- A notification will open, read it carefully.
- Fill the application form without making any mistake and submit it within the give date to apply.
Dates to keep in mind
- Last date to receipt of application form online: 27-03-2014
- End date to fee submitting: 01-04-2014
- End date for reprint of form: 01-04-2014
Note: for more details contenders may check out the official advt.