Assam Post Office Recruitment
Latest job openings for 10th pass ! Assam Post Office Recruitment Drive is begun for 928 GDS/MTS/Postman Posts. One interested to work with this leading organization may apply for job Notification. This page covers all stuff concerning eligibility, applying stages for Assam Post Office Vacancies & may more.
Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019 Information:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Post Office|
|Name of the Post||GDS/MTS/Postman|
|Number of the Vacancies||928|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th April 2019|
|Education Qualification||Candidates must pass 10th Pass|
Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019
Assam Post Office Job Openings:
Requirements for Assam Post Office Jobs:
|Post||Eligibility for Assam|
Post Office Vacancy
|GDS||Matriculation / ITI from a recognized board|
You Can Also Check: Latest ITI Jobs
Age Norms for GDS/MTS/Postman:
Those who come under reserved category will receive relaxation in age as per norms of organization.
Assam Post Office Recruitment Stages:
Test will be held for Assam Post Office MTS Recruitment, Assam Post Office Postman Recruitment or others.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Assam Post Office Salary Details for GDS/MTS/Postman:
|Postman||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20, 200/-|
Applying Stages for Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019 for GDS/MTS/Postman:
- Applicants who find themselves eligible for Assam Postal Circle Jobs need to visit the official portal that is www.assampost.gov.in
- Prefer link for Assam Post Office GDS Recruitment or others.
- Read the complete Assam Post Office Notification to know essential requirements.
- After reading the details, download Application Form.
- Fill application form with proper information as asked.
- Attach required documents/certificates and copy of ACRs / APARs for the last five years, integrity certificate and vigilance certificate.
- At last send it to the postal address as prescribed in notice.
Press Here For: Assam Post Office Official Link
Assam Post Office Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019 Notification:
Job notice for appointment for GDS/MTS/Postman will be published soon. One who is 10th pass & meeting all requirements must enroll for same by following above guidelines. On release of more updates for it, we will provide direct link to apply.
Job Role Of MTS In Post Office:
He is the one responsible for photocopying, sending of fax, etc. Also, he manages other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
Stay in touch with us for more updates concerning Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019 of MTS & others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|