Assam Ration Card List
Check Assam Ration Card List from this page!! Public Distribution System releases the list for the status of ration cards of Assam state on its official portal. People who are below BPL and having a ration card can check their ration card status and Eligibility details through Assam Ration Card List provided on PDS official portal.
Assam Ration Card List 2021
Type of Ration Card in ASSAM:
These three types of ration cards were meant for:
- APL (Above Poverty Line)
- BPL (Below Poverty Line)
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) beneficiaries under PDS/TPDS Cards
Steps to check Assam Ration Card List Online:
- Appliers are first required to go to the PDS official website that is www.fcs.assam.gov.in or the direct link to check the Assam Food Security Card List.
- Through home page of the official portal they then need to go through “Menu” section and hit the “Ration Card Report” tab.
- This will navigate them to a new page.
- On the new page whole list will appear showing the district name and status of the ration card.
- Candidates can check the status through their ration card number.
Do You Know: How to Change Address in Ration Card
Documents Required for Issuing New Ration Card:
Assam state may include many BPL Category persons, some may be have Assam ration card and some may not. Those who want to issue a new ration card must apply with all the required documents which are provided below:
- Details of all family members
- Copies of birth certificates of minor members(Below 10 years in age)
- Certified copy of relevant page of Voter List
- Copy of Tax Pay / Land Revenue Pay receipt
- Surrender certificate of Ration Card/Family Identity holding or non-availability certificate from the FCS&CA authority where the applicant was previously resided.
- Address Proof
Press Here For: Assam Ration Card Official Link
Ration Card Holder’s Duties:
After issuing the ration card, one must know the responsibilities of this important document. This is the only document through which poor people may get subsidized food items at fewer rates. Let’s have look on some of the duties which card holders have to do:
- Ration card must be kept safely and it should not be given to any other person inspite of the owner.
- At the time of receiving ration, card holder must check quality and quantity of the received ration and also ensure a cash memo receipt with all the details.
- If the ration card lost/damaged or any entry is deleted or added or any changes are made, the holder must immediately inform the concerned circle office.
- In case of death or migration of any family member, the name of that particular member must be deleted from the ration card.
Also Check: Steps to Download E Aadhar Card by Name
Check Assam Food Security Card Status Here!!!
An individual who is going to check their Assam Ration Card status will only be able to see their details through ration card number. The number id issued if the person has applied for issuing ration card through the particular authority.
Here we have provided you the easy steps to check Assam Ration Card List through online mode and also the direct link for the same. An individual must go through this page of recruitmentresult.com to get all the ration card details.
Get Best Answer: How To Apply Online For PAN Card
After going through the above details and steps, cardholders must be able to check their Assam Ration Card List easily through the PDS portal. In order to fetch more information they can visit PDS Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UP Ration Card||Karnataka Ration Card Status|
|Delhi Ration Card||West Bengal Ration Card|
|Jharkhand Ration Card||AP Ration Card|
|Kerala Ration Card||Odisha Ration Card Status|
|Telangana Ration Card||Gujarat Ration Card|
|Rajasthan Ration Card||Tamil Nadu Ration Card|