Assam SLET Admit Card 2019
After scrutinize of applications, State Level Eligibility Test Commission, Assam will conduct the State Eligibility Test on 12-03-2019. Assam SLET Admit Card 2019 for same will be released in 1st week of March 2019
Get here Assam SLET Admit Card
Those who are going to participate in exam must need to bring Assam SET Admit Card as without it no one is permitted to write exam so get your Assam SLET -2019 Hall Ticket by entering registration ID and password
Download Assam SET Call Letter
Students can download the Assam SLET Call Letter through online mode from official site as authority will not send hard copy of same to any applicants. With the help of simple and easy instructions mentioned below one can access their Assam SLET 2019 Admit Card.
We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has well presented this with complete instructions and details of Assam SLET Admit Card 2019, to collect more information regarding same go through below section of this page.
Assam SLET Admit Card
How To Download Assam SLET Admit Card 2019?
Applicants, who want to download Assam State Level Eligibility Test Admit Card can follow the below mentioned guidelines –
- First of all go to official website that is to download Assam SET Hall ticket 2019
- As you reached to the home page and hit on “Download Assam State Eligibility Test Admit Card Press Here” link.
- Now Assam State Level Eligibility Test Hall Ticket login page will be displayed on screen
- Fill all correct details such as registration ID, Mobile number etc. in required space
- After that, press on to “Assam SLET 2019 Admit card” button.
- Within second Assam SLET Eligibility Test Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen.
- Then, download Assam SLET Eligibility Test Admit Card and take print out of same for examination purpose.
Read More: How to Download Admit Card?
Assam SLET Exam Pattern 2019
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 questions from which any 50 has to be attempted||1 hr 15minutes|
(9 AM-10:15 AM)
|II||100||50||1 hr 15minutes|
(10:30 AM-11:45 AM)
|Second||II||150||75||2 hr 30 minutes|
(1 PM-3:30 PM)
Assam SLET Exam Details
- Test will consist of two papers. All the two papers will have only objective type
- Questions of the following forms – Multiple Choice, Matching, Assertion and Reasoning and True and False
- The test will be held on a day in two separate sessions.
- Paper – I shall be of general subjects to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It basically Paper – I is designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of t candidate.
- Paper – II shall consist of 100 objective type questions based on the subject.
- Each question will carry 2marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- 40 minutes Compensatory time provided to visually impaired candidates and PWD candidates with writing disability in Paper-I 20 minutes.
Know Here: How To Find Online Study Material
Assam SLET Exam Centre 2019
|Assam SLET 2019 Exam Centre||Centre Code|
|Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar||06|
|Sikkim Govt. College||08|
Must Check: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Assam SLET Admit Card 2019 Dates
|Important Event||Tentative Dates|
|Last date for Completion of online Application||31-12-2018|
|Admit Card||1st week of March 2019|
|Date of Examination||12-03-2019|
Applicants, who want to fetch more details related to Assam SLET Admit Card 2019, must go through the official link. For more updates and interesting facts keep visiting to our site
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Assam SLET Result||Assam SLET/SET Notification|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|