Assam TET Syllabus
Applicants who are going to appear for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test and looking for Assam TET Syllabus than you are at right place. From here, candidates can check and download Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Sample Paper and syllabus so that they may prepare well accordingly to score good marks.
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test is a method to test the quality of the teachers who will shape the future of India. It is a way to teach the brilliant Indian brains and help them shine in future and more to impart education to the illiterate sector of the country. Here we are providing details about Assam TET Syllabus 2016.
This Page Includes:
- Assam TET Syllabus
- Assam TET Exam Pattern
- Assam TET Sample Paper
Assam TET Syllabus
Part 1 General Studies & Current Affairs (100 Marks)
General Studies- General Studies cover following sections:
|I||History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History|
|II||Indian Political System and Constitution of India|
|III||General Science and Technology|
|IV||Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam|
|V||Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam|
|IV||Mental Ability and Reasoning|
|VIII||Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.|
Current Affairs-Current Affairs covers following sections:
- Matters of State
- National and International importance
- Political and Economic Developments
- Culture, Art & Literature
- Games & Sports
- Scientific and Technological Advancements etc
Part 2 -Pedagogy & General English (100 Marks)
Pedagogy (75 Marks) – Covers following section:
|I||Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy|
|III||Psychology of Adolescence|
General English-(25 Marks) – Covers following sections:
Also Check– How to Prepare for English
Assam TET Exam Pattern
Assam Teacher eligibility Test consists of two objective type papers. This exam shall be 200 marks.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Studies & Current Affairs||100||100|
|Pedagogy & General English||100||100|
|Total Marks 200|
Candidates check the sample question paper here we are providing you some questions. That type of questions will come in this Assam Teacher Eligibility Test
Part 1 Pedagogy and English
1. Which of the following period is generally termed as “the period of conflicts” in one’s developmental stage?
2. A child in your class always tries to attribute his failure to other children or materials. What kind of defence mechanism does he use?
3. Which statement is a correct one?
a) Myxomatosis affects all animals.
b) Myxomatosis is transmitted by mosquitoes.
c) Myxomatosis kills mosquitoes.
d) Myxomatosis is found only in mosquitoes
Part 2 General Studies & Current Affair
4. Unbreakable” is the autobiography of
a) Mary Kom
b) Sachin Tendulkar
c) Kapil Dev
d) Mahinder Amarnath
5. INDRA 2013 is a joint military exercise between
a) India and China
b) India and Singapore
c) India and USA
d) India and Russia
Also Read- Person In News Current Affairs
6. Who was declared the best actress at the 60th National Film Award function held on March 18, 2013 ?
a) Dolly Ahluwalia
b) Rani Mukherjee
d) Usha Jadhav
7. Who is the 159th member of WTO?
8. Fill in an appropriate determiner: _____ first item in today’s programme is a song.
9. Complete the sentence by putting an appropriate determiner: You should always carry _______ umbrella with you.
d) A few
Check Now- How To Find Online Study Material
10. Fill in the appropriate determiner:
I have not got _____ money in my bank account.
c) A few
Each question has an underlined word followed by four answer choices. You will choose the word that is a necessary part of the underlined word.
b) report card
Pick out the most effective word(s) from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
16. The passengers were afraid, but the captain …… them that there was no danger.
17. The family gave father a gold watch on the …… of his fiftieth birthday.
18. The park …… as far as the river.
19. Many of the advances of civilisation have been conceived by young people just on the …… of adulthood
20. Arti pulled a long …… when she was told that she could not go to Agra.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Assam TET Notification||TET Assam Result|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||TET Entrance Exam|
|TET Syllabus||Ways to Keep Yourself Updated|
|Tips For Students To Manage Stress||How To Be A Smart Student|
|Ways to Pay less Tax||Important Highlights of Union Budget|