Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2015
Here in this section we are providing you all detail about Assam Teacher Eligibility Test syllabus and sample Question Paper.
Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) is going to held in February, 2015(tentative) in Assam. Candidates who will give this exam they must know about TET Syllabus.
This Page Includes:
- Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern
- Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus
- Assam TET Sample Question Paper
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Assam Teacher eligibility Test consists of two objective type papers. This exam shall be 200 marks.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Studies & Current Affairs||100||100|
|Pedagogy & General English||100||100|
|Total Marks 200|
Part 1 General Studies & Current Affairs (100 Marks)
General Studies- General Studies cover following sections:
|I||History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History|
|II||Indian Political System and Constitution of India|
|III||General Science and Technology|
|IV||Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam|
|V||Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam|
|IV||Mental Ability and Reasoning|
|VIII||Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.|
Current Affairs- Current Affairs covers following sections:
- Matters of State
- National and International importance
- Political and Economic Developments
- Culture, Art & Literature
- Games & Sports
- Scientific and Technological Advancements etc.
Part 2 -Pedagogy & General English (100 Marks)
Pedagogy (75 Marks) – Covers following section:
|I||Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy|
|III||Psychology of Adolescence|
General English-(25 Marks) - Covers following sections:
Sample Question Paper-
Candidates check the sample question paper here we are providing you some questions. That type of questions will come in this Assam Teacher Eligibility Test
Part 1 Pedagogy and English:
1. Which of the following period is generally termed as “the period of conflicts” in one’s developmental stage?
2. A child in your class always tries to attribute his failure to other children or materials. What kind of defence mechanism does he use?
3. Which statement is a correct one?
A. Myxomatosis affects all animals.
B. Myxomatosis is transmitted by mosquitoes.
C. Myxomatosis kills mosquitoes.
D. Myxomatosis is found only in mosquitoes
Part 2 General Studies & Current Affair:
4. Unbreakable” is the autobiography of
a) Mary Kom
b) Sachin Tendulkar
c) Kapil Dev
d) Mahinder Amarnath
5. INDRA 2013 is a joint military exercise between
a) India and China
b) India and Singapore
c) India and USA
d) India and Russia
6. Who was declared the best actress at the 60th National Film Award function held on March 18, 2013 ?
a) Dolly Ahluwalia
b) Rani Mukherjee
d) Usha Jadhav
7. Who is the 159th member of WTO?