Assam TET Syllabus
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam has declared the Assam TET Syllabus for the candidates who are going to appear for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates who are looking for the Syllabus, Sample paper and Assam TET Exam Pattern, can check and download it from here on this page, so that you may prepare well accordingly to score good marks. You can also check the Assam TET Syllabus 2017 in PDF format by going through the official web portal via online mode.
This page Highlights:
Department of School Education, Government of Assam conducts Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (AP TET) each year generally in the month of October. B.Ed qualified candidates appear in this examination to get selected and become eligible to teach in the primary and elementary school in the Assam. Assam Teacher Eligibility Test is a method to test the quality of the teachers who will shape the future of India.
It is a way to teach the brilliant Indian brains and help them shine in future and more to impart education to the illiterate sector of the country. To get more information relevant to Assam TET Syllabus 2017, candidates must have a visit on the below section of this page presented by recruitmentresult.com.
Assam TET Syllabus
Part 1 General Studies & Current Affairs (100 Marks)
General Studies- General Studies cover following sections:
|I||History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History|
|II||Indian Political System and Constitution of India|
|III||General Science and Technology|
|IV||Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam|
|V||Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam|
|IV||Mental Ability and Reasoning|
|VIII||Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.|
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Current Affairs-Current Affairs covers following sections:
- Matters of State
- National and International importance
- Political and Economic Developments
- Culture, Art & Literature
- Games & Sports
- Scientific and Technological Advancements etc
Part 2 -Pedagogy & General English (100 Marks)
Pedagogy (75 Marks) – Covers following section:
|I||Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy|
|III||Psychology of Adolescence|
General English-(25 Marks) – Covers following sections:
Assam TET Exam Pattern
Assam Teacher eligibility Test consists of two objective type papers. This exam shall be 200 marks.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Studies & Current Affairs||100||100|
|Pedagogy & General English||100||100|
|Total Marks 200|
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Sample Paper
Candidates check the sample question paper here we are providing you some questions. That type of questions will come in this Assam Teacher Eligibility Test
Part 1 Pedagogy and English
- Which of the following period is generally termed as “the period of conflicts” in one’s developmental stage?
- a) Infancy
- b) Childhood
- c) Adolescence
- d) Adulthood
- A child in your class always tries to attribute his failure to other children or materials. What kind of defence mechanism does he use?
- a) Rationalization
- b) Projection
- c) Repression
- d) Compensation
Read Here: Written Exam Techniques
- Which statement is a correct one?
- a) Myxomatosis affects all animals.
- b) Myxomatosis is transmitted by mosquitoes.
- c) Myxomatosis kills mosquitoes.
- d) Myxomatosis is found only in mosquitoes
Part 2 General Studies & Current Affair
- Unbreakable” is the autobiography of
- a) Mary Kom
- b) Sachin Tendulkar
- c) Kapil Dev
- d) Mahinder Amarnath
- INDRA 2013 is a joint military exercise between
- a) India and China
- b) India and Singapore
- c) India and USA
- d) India and Russia
Also Read- Person In News Current Affairs
- Who was declared the best actress at the 60th National Film Award function held on March 18, 2013 ?
- a) Dolly Ahluwalia
- b) Rani Mukherjee
- c) Sridevi
- d) Usha Jadhav
- Who is the 159th member of WTO?
- a) Kazakhstan
- b) Laos
- c) Tajikistan
- d) Uzbekistan
- Fill in an appropriate determiner: _____ first item in today’s programme is a song.
- a) The
- b) A
- c) Any
- d) Some
- Complete the sentence by putting an appropriate determiner: You should always carry _______ umbrella with you.
- a) A
- b) An
- c) Any
- d) A few
Check Now- How To Find Online Study Material
- Fill in the appropriate determiner:
I have not got _____ money in my bank account.
- a) Any
- b) A
- c) A few
- d) Few
Each question has an underlined word followed by four answer choices. You will choose the word that is a necessary part of the underlined word.
- a) autumn
- b) stockpile
- c) tractor
- d) crop
- a) cactus
- b) arid
- c) oasis
- d) flat
Hit Here: Successful Career Development Tips
- a) fiction
- b) pages
- c) pictures
- d) learning
- a) tongue
- b) slang
- c) writing
- d) words
- a) student
- b) report card
- c) test
- d) learning
Must Check: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Pick out the most effective word(s) from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
- The passengers were afraid, but the captain …… them that there was no danger.
- a) promised
- b) assured
- c) advised
- d) counselled
- The family gave father a gold watch on the …… of his fiftieth birthday.
- a) time
- b) event
- c) occasion
- d) celebration
- The park …… as far as the river.
- a) extends
- b) advances
- c) enlarges
- d) emerges
Check Here: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
- Many of the advances of civilisation have been conceived by young people just on the …… of adulthood
- a) boundary
- b) threshold
- c) peak
- d) horizon
- Arti pulled a long …… when she was told that she could not go to Agra.
- a) mouth
- b) skirt
- c) face
- d) hand
After reading the complete information of above mentioned Assam TET Syllabus 2017, if anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to acquire latest notifications time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on your timeline
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Assam TET Notification||TET Entrance Exam|
|TET Syllabus||Ways to Keep Yourself Updated|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Tips For Students To Manage Stress|