Assam TET Syllabus
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test can be easily qualified if candidate have proper knowledge regarding the topics from which questions will be raised. For this Assam TET Syllabus is the best help. Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam conducts the Assam TET exam to hire eligible and talented contenders. The selection always gets done on the basis of the marks obtain by candidate. To score well in the exam it is important for contenders to prepare according to the Assam TET Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Aspirants may also check the Assam TET Syllabus 2018 in PDF format by going through the official web portal via online mode.
Department of School Education, Government of Assam conducts Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (AP TET) each year generally in the month of October. B.Ed qualified candidates appear in this examination to get selected and become eligible to teach in the primary and elementary school in the Assam. Assam Teacher Eligibility Test is a method to test the quality of the teachers who will shape the future of India.
It is a way to teach the brilliant Indian brains and help them shine in future and more to impart education to the illiterate sector of the country. To get more information relevant to Assam TET Syllabus 2018, candidates must have a visit on the below section of this page presented by recruitmentresult.com.
Assam TET Syllabus
- History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History.
- Indian Political System and Constitution of India.
- General Science and Technology.
- Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- Mental Ability and Reasoning.
- Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.
- Matters of State.
- National and International importance.
- Political and Economic developments.
- Scientific and Technological advancement
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Unit 1: Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy
- General Principles of Teaching, Maxims of Teaching
- Significant trends in Modern Teaching Learning Process
- Process of Learning-Major Laws of Learning, Role of Motivation in Learning
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Teaching Skills
- Teaching Devices
- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: Cognitive, Affective & Psychomotor
- Lesson Plan: Essentials of a good Unit
- Teaching Aids
Unit 2: Educational Psychology
- Educational Psychology- Its Meaning and Nature: Application of Educational Psychology in the classroom.
- Attention and Interest – Its Educational Implication
- Personality- Its Concept- role of family and school in personality development
- Education of Children with Special Needs
- Mental Health and Hygiene, Adjustment and Mechanism
- Intelligence- concept and nature: Individual differences in intelligence, creativity.
Unit 3: Psychology of Adolescence
- Significance of Adolescence Period
- Dimensions of Development during Adolescence- physical, intellectual,
- Social, emotional and moral.
- Emotional problems in the classroom.
- Understanding the adolescent learner- role of family and school
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Guidance and Counseling
- Understanding Developmental Hazards during adolescence.
Teacher Eligibility Test Assam Syllabus – General English:
Unit 1: Remedial Grammar
- Tense Forms
- Auxiliaries- primary and modals
- Direct and indirect narration
- Active and passive voice
- Appropriate prepositions
- Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms
- Pairs of Words
Unit 2: Composition
- Letter Writing- Personal and Formal
- Report Writing
- Phrases and idioms
- Sentence structure – word order
- Paragraph writing
- Precise writing
Assam TET Exam Pattern
Assam Teacher eligibility Test consists of two objective type papers. This exam shall be 200 marks.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Studies & Current Affairs||100||100|
|Pedagogy & General English||100||100|
|Total Marks 200|
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Sample Paper
Candidates check the sample question paper here we are providing you some questions. That type of questions will come in this Assam Teacher Eligibility Test
Part 1 Pedagogy and English
Ques: Which of the following period is generally termed as “the period of conflicts” in one’s developmental stage?
Ques: A child in your class always tries to attribute his failure to other children or materials. What kind of defence mechanism does he use?
Read Here: Written Exam Techniques
Ques: Which statement is a correct one?
a) Myxomatosis affects all animals.
b) Myxomatosis is transmitted by mosquitoes.
c) Myxomatosis kills mosquitoes.
d) Myxomatosis is found only in mosquitoes
Part 2 General Studies & Current Affair
Ques: Unbreakable” is the autobiography of
a) Mary Kom
b) Sachin Tendulkar
c) Kapil Dev
d) Mahinder Amarnath
Ques: INDRA 2013 is a joint military exercise between
a) India and China
b) India and Singapore
c) India and USA
d) India and Russia
Also Read- Person In News Current Affairs
Ques: Who was declared the best actress at the 60th National Film Award function held on March 18, 2013 ?
a) Dolly Ahluwalia
b) Rani Mukherjee
d) Usha Jadhav
Ques: Who is the 159th member of WTO?
Ques: Fill in an appropriate determiner: _____ first item in today’s programme is a song.
Ques: Complete the sentence by putting an appropriate determiner: You should always carry _______ umbrella with you.
d) A few
Check Now- How To Find Online Study Material
Ques: Fill in the appropriate determiner:
I have not got _____ money in my bank account.
c) A few
Each question has an underlined word followed by four answer choices. You will choose the word that is a necessary part of the underlined word.
Hit Here: Successful Career Development Tips
b) report card
Must Check: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Pick out the most effective word(s) from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
Ques: The passengers were afraid, but the captain …… them that there was no danger.
Ques: The family gave father a gold watch on the …… of his fiftieth birthday.
Ques: The park …… as far as the river.
Check Here: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Ques: Many of the advances of civilisation have been conceived by young people just on the …… of adulthood
Ques: Arti pulled a long …… when she was told that she could not go to Agra.
After reading the complete information of above mentioned Assam TET Syllabus 2018, if anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to acquire latest notifications time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on your timeline
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Assam TET Notification||TET Entrance Exam|
|TET Syllabus||Ways to Keep Yourself Updated|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Tips For Students To Manage Stress|