Assam TET Syllabus
Applicants who are going to appear for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test and looking for Assam TET Syllabus 2015 they are at correct place. From here candidates can acquire Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Sample Paper and syllabus so that they may prepare well accordingly to score good marks. We will soon update this page with details of Assam TET Syllabus 2016, so keep visit this page regularly to get latest updates. Assam Teacher Eligibility Test is a method to test the quality of the teachers who will shape the future of India. It is a way to teach the brilliant Indian brains and help them shine in future and more to impart education to the illiterate sector of the country.
This Page Includes:
- Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern
- Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus
- Assam TET Sample Question Paper
Assam Teacher eligibility Test consists of two objective type papers. This exam shall be 200 marks.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Studies & Current Affairs||100||100|
|Pedagogy & General English||100||100|
|Total Marks 200|
Assam TET Syllabus
Part 1 General Studies & Current Affairs (100 Marks)
General Studies- General Studies cover following sections:
|I||History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History|
|II||Indian Political System and Constitution of India|
|III||General Science and Technology|
|IV||Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam|
|V||Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam|
|IV||Mental Ability and Reasoning|
|VIII||Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.|
Current Affairs-Current Affairs covers following sections:
- Matters of State
- National and International importance
- Political and Economic Developments
- Culture, Art & Literature
- Games & Sports
- Scientific and Technological Advancements etc.
Part 2 -Pedagogy & General English (100 Marks)
Pedagogy (75 Marks) – Covers following section:
|I||Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy|
|III||Psychology of Adolescence|
General English-(25 Marks) - Covers following sections:
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Sample Paper
Candidates check the sample question paper here we are providing you some questions. That type of questions will come in this Assam Teacher Eligibility Test
Part 1 Pedagogy and English:
1. Which of the following period is generally termed as “the period of conflicts” in one’s developmental stage?
2. A child in your class always tries to attribute his failure to other children or materials. What kind of defence mechanism does he use?
3. Which statement is a correct one?
A. Myxomatosis affects all animals.
B. Myxomatosis is transmitted by mosquitoes.
C. Myxomatosis kills mosquitoes.
D. Myxomatosis is found only in mosquitoes
Part 2 General Studies & Current Affair:
4. Unbreakable” is the autobiography of
a) Mary Kom
b) Sachin Tendulkar
c) Kapil Dev
d) Mahinder Amarnath
5. INDRA 2013 is a joint military exercise between
a) India and China
b) India and Singapore
c) India and USA
d) India and Russia
6. Who was declared the best actress at the 60th National Film Award function held on March 18, 2013 ?
a) Dolly Ahluwalia
b) Rani Mukherjee
d) Usha Jadhav
7. Who is the 159th member of WTO?
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|