Assam University Recruitment
Latest jobs in Assam University, Apply Now!! A most recent vacancy advertisement has been depicted regarding Assam University Recruitment. Walk-in- Interview will be conducted by the university to appoint skilled and educated contenders for filling up the vacant positions of Junior Research Fellow. Job seekers who are eligible for Assam University Jobs can clutch this big opportunity by appearing in Walk-in- Interview on the scheduled date that is 30th Nov. and 5th Dec. 2016 according to the project. To get all the updates regarding Assam University Recruitment 2017 need to scroll down the page.
Keen contenders who are willing to attend Walk-in- Interview they need to bring their all the documents/ testimonials as well as original documents/ certificates for verification. For rest information regarding Assam University Recruitment Notification you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark our page by pressing CTRL + D.
Assam University Recruitment
|University Name||Assam University|
|Last Date to apply||30th Nov. and 5th Dec. 2016 according to the project.|
Assam University Vacancies:
Junior Research Fellow
Required Qualification for Assam University Jobs:
- Applying candidates should have Degree of M.Sc. in Microbiology, Life Sciences, Biotechnology or other relevant subjects from recognized University/Institutions with good academic records.
- Applicants must have relevant years of experience in related field (if necessary)
- Candidate who has qualified NET/ GATE will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, and Microbiology is desirable.
Check Also: Latest M.sc Jobs
Limitations of Age:
- Candidates applying for JRF post under “Molecular and Structural Characterization of mitochondrial DNA Primase in Leishmania donovani” project must not be more than 28 years.
- For other projects: As per norms of organization.
- The relaxation in age will also be granted to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
Check This Official Notification
|“Molecular and Structural Characterization of mitochondrial DNA Primase in Leishmania donovani”||Get Details|
|“Genome and Transcriptome Sequencing of aromatic rices from North-Eastern region”||Get Details|
|“Enhancing drought tolerance in crops species using biotechnological approaches”||Get Details|
Candidates who will be recruited successfully will receive an impressive amount as monthly salary from the concerned department of reputed organization.
Mode of Hiring for Assam University Recruitment:
The recruitment team of Assam University organizes a Walk-in- Interview to hire eligible candidates for available posts. So, aspirants are advised to give their best in Interview for final selection.
Read These Below Given Tips:
Steps to Apply:
- Contenders satisfying above framed eligibility norms may apply by firstly visiting the official website of University that is www.aus.ac.in.
- After that go for ‘Employment Notification’ tab visible at the left side and further hit on “Project vacancies” link in drop down menu.
- Now a list of advertisements will be displayed, select the appropriate notification from the list for which you want to apply.
- Concerned advertisement will get open on you digital screen, read it completely and prepare a CV form or download application form (if available)
- Then fill the form completely by furnishing all essential details and interested candidate may send soft copies of their CV at below mentioned email id (those aspirants who are going to last two projects).
- CV’s received late and found incomplete will not be considered.
- Now appear in Interview to venue indicated below.
|Post Name||Project||Walk-in- Venue||Date of Walk-in- Interview|
|Junior Research Fellow||“Molecular and Structural Characterization of mitochondrial DNA Primase in Leishmania donovani”||Department of Microbiology, Assam University, Silchar – 788011, Assam, India at 11 AM||5th Dec. 2016 at 11:00 am|
|“Genome and Transcriptome Sequencing of aromatic rices from North-Eastern region”||Department of Life Science and Bioinformatics, Assam University, Silchar-788011, Assam, India||30th Nov. 2016|
|“Enhancing drought tolerance in crops species using biotechnological approaches”|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Assam
To read more information about Assam University Recruitment 2017 you may open above given Official Notification. Appliers may also add this page as bookmarks using Control+ D and don’t miss any up to date information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|