Assam University Recruitment
Assam University has asserted a latest job notification against Assam University Recruitment. In order to hire up skilled and dynamic candidates, management authority of University is going to conduct walk-in-interview to fill up vacant position of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate. Job seekers who want to enhance their career in this University may apply for Assam University Recruitment 2017, by appearing for walk-in interview.
This Page Highlights:
Job seekers meeting all the requisite criteria may grasp the chance by attending the walk-in-interview on 13-02-2017 and 15-02-2017 according to the posts. Interested candidates read whole remaining information about Assam University Recruitment, from this page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com Eligible aspirants are advised to bring all the required documents and certificates along with them at the time of interview for verification.
Assam University Recruitment
|University Name||Assam University|
|Last date to submit application form|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview|
Assam University Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Research Associate||Ph.D. in relevant subjects given above|
|Junior Research Fellow||Minimum 60% marks in M.Sc. in relevant subjects mentioned below.|
You Can Also Check:
Limitations of Age:
Willing candidates for Assam University Vacancy must meet age- criteria according to the posts. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization body.
Get Official Notification
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|Research Associate||Download PDF|
|Junior Research Fellow||Download PDF|
What Will Be The Monthly Salary?
Candidates finally appointed for Assam University Jobs against the position of Research Associate will get an impressive amount of Rs. 35000/- per month and those who will be recruited for Junior Research Fellow will get an exciting amount as it will be decided by the organization time to time.
Mode To Get Recruited:
Job hunters will be finally recruited for stated positions as per their performance in Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of reputed University.
How to fill Assam University Application Form?
- Those aspirants who have above framed eligibility norms may apply by firstly visiting the official website of University that is www.aus.ac.in.
- Now Follow ‘Employment Notification’ tab visible at the left side and further hit on “Project vacancies” link in drop down menu.
- After that a new page will be displayed with list of advertisements, then select the appropriate notification from the list for which you want to apply as given below.
- “Walk in Interview for the post of Research Associate under ITRA sponsored project for the Department of Biotecnology” link.
- “Inviting Application for the Interview of JRF for the Department of Life Science & Bioinformatics” Link.
- On new window concerned advertisement will get open on you digital screen, read it completely.
- After reading complete details candidates must appear in Walk-in- Interview with your complete Bio- Data along with original certificates, mark sheets and other relevant documents to venue mentioned below.
- Candidates who are going to apply for the position of Junior Research Fellow they have to submit their application form along with all the documents to e-mail address given below till the last date that is 10-02-2017.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Walk-in-Venue, Important date and others:
|Post Name||Walk-in-Venue||Last date to submit application form||E-mail Address||Date and Time of Interview|
|Research Associate||Department of Biotechnology, Assam University, Silchar||At the time of Interview||–||15-02-2017 at 12:00 noon|
|Junior Research Fellow||Department of Life Science and Bioinformatics, Assam University,|
Silchar-788011, Assam, India
|firstname.lastname@example.org||13-02-2017 at 12:30 pm|
Get More: Jobs in Assam
To read more information about Assam University Recruitment 2017 you may open above given Official Notification. Appliers may also add this page as bookmarks using Control+ D and don’t miss any up to date information regarding Assam University Career.o
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|