Assistant Professor Recruitment
An assistant professor ranks as a junior faculty member in a college or university and every year a number of organizations announce Assistant Professor Recruitment. Aspirants who are searching for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 or looking forward to Assistant Professor Recruitment they can get complete details or latest job openings through this page.
Job hunters who are searching for Assistant Professor Recruitment they get new vacancies links to apply in the below section by which you can choose any of the link and apply to grab a career opportunity. Contenders can also check the latest vacancies and related links on this page which are being provided by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Latest Assistant Professor Recruitment
- CBPACS Delhi Recruitment 2017 cbpacs.com Professor/ Lecturer Vacancy
- ANIIMS Recruitment 2017 www.aniims.org Professor/Senior Resident Jobs
- CUSAT Recruitment 2017 Apply cusat.ac.in 32 Assistant Professor Vacancy
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2017 98 Professor jnu.ac.in Vacancy
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2017 ggu.ac.in Professor/JRF Posts
- HP University Recruitment 2017 (115) Asst Professors Posts @hpuniv.nic.in
- IMU Recruitment 2017 Faculty & Other Indian Maritime University Jobs
- Delhi University Recruitment 2017 (378 Faculty Posts) @du.ac.in Notice
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 nimhans.ac.in Assistant/Staff Nurse/Manager Advt
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College Recruitment 2017 sbsc.in Assistant Professor
- KUFOS Recruitment 2017 kufos.ac.in Professor Jobs Application Form
- Bodoland University Recruitment 2017 Apply bodolanduniversity.ac.in Vacancy Advt
Assistant Professor is a reputed position, which every one want to grasp. Innumerable assistant professors are awarded each year by reputed organizations. Assistant professors have to learn to balance a teaching load and common university-related duties with their own research activities. The post of professor generally needs a post graduates / doctoral degree, or equivalent work experience for order in industry and research centers.
Now days every one wants to join a reputed sector, to get a position that is more or less permanent and carries the hope of future promotions, that why they applying for assistant professor vacancies. To work as a assistant professor is a very responsible job.
Upcoming Teacher Jobs Notification – Check Here
The professors will be expected to teach 3-4 classes per semester and provide on various academic groups and give to the academic environment. And they will increase their experience in Teaching and the continual chance to publish in their fields.
Those aspirants who are employed as temporary faculty will have the chance to apply for a permanent faculty position after 5 to 7 years. The Assistant professors should have to learn to balance a tough teaching load and general duties related to university with their own research activities. They can expect to work 45-70 hours per week throughout the school year. Some universities also want summer session teaching.
Latest B ED Jobs – Check Here
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
- First Class Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration / in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / accredited by the AICTE / UGC;
- First Class Graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
Teaching, research, industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; Papers presented at Conferences and / or published in refereed journals
Something That You Should Put An Eye On