Atal Pension Yojana Application Form
Atal Pension Yojana Application Form is out now!!! Atal Pension Yojana is a new programme organized by the PM of India, Mr. Narendra Modi in June, 2015 to support the weaker section people for their pension, which would be very beneficial for them during their old age. PM regulates a new scheme of Atal Pension Yojana which guaranteed monthly pension amount and help the old people for their health problems and livelihood. Check APY Pension Yojana details such as benefits etc through this page.
Through this plan, the person will get a fixed amount of pension and other benefits after the age of 60. People who are new subscriber can take the benefits of the schemes for their future by starting the contribution of their income at the age of 18.
The monthly amount will be of Rs. 42 to receive a pension amount of Rs. 1000 per month. The whole scheme depends upon the contribution amount and tenure of payment of the subscriber. Saving for the future is impossible for the people who are working in small scale industries on daily wages.
This programme assured the people an insurance cover and pension scheme at the time of their maturity in order to provide security. APY is best Pension Schemes which bring a big relief for the older people and their family. If the subscriber will be died, the spouse of the subscriber can claim the pension.
Atal Pension Yojana Application Form
APY Pension Scheme, Details/Benefits
Benefits of Atal Pension Yojana:
- Subscriber will get the benefit of savings and investment among the old age people of society.
- At the age of 60 years, subscriber will get the amount on monthly basis.
- Candidates who starting contributing at the age of 18 years of Rs.42 till he reaches 60 years, then he or she will receive Rs. 1,000 per month.
- Amount will be received as Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 5,000.
Want to Get Job in Income Tax Department: Press Here
Requirements to apply for Atal Pension Yojana:
- Subscriber must have a bank account.
- Aadhaar card associated with the bank account.
- Subscriber needs to contribute for at least 20 years then only you will take the benefit to receive pension.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limitation is 40 years.
- It is important to give your mobile number to receive the SMS confirmation.
Atal Pension Yojana Form Languages:
9 languages in which the form is available for the subscriber requirement:
Get Details: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Getting the Atal Pension Yojana Form:
- “Atal Pension Yojana (APY) – Subscriber Registration Form is accessible in bank as well as online.
- Subscriber can get the Atal Pension Yojana on the official website.
- Download the form in the language of your choice and take a print out.
- Forms are also available at private commercial banks that are registered with the scheme.
- Forms are obtainable in all nationalized banks.
Read Here: Rajasthan Panchayati Raj- 27365 Vacancy
Important information about the Atal Pension Yojana Scheme:
- The account of the candidates will be debited every month as the amount of APY will be deducting accordingly. You should have enough amounts as well.
- Amount will be deducting monthly, quarterly, and bi-annual basis as per your choice.
- Subscriber who are failed to deposit the money are liable to pay fine of Rs. 1 for every Rs. 100 per month then your balance will be deducting as previous month + current month + penalty fees in your account.
- If you want to increase your contribution, you can visit your bank and ask them.
- If in case you will die, your spouse will get the Atal Pension Yojana Scheme amount.
- If subscriber wants the amount before 60 years for any other reason, then contribution plus interest earned will be returned.
Want to Know? How PM Modi’s Attack on Black Money
Eligibility regarding Atal Pension Yojana Scheme:
- People of 18 to 40 years of age will be applicable for the APY.
- Subscriber need to pay the amount at least 20 years for taking the benefit of the scheme.
- Candidates who have mandatory documents regarding the scheme can apply for APY.
- All existing members of the government’s ‘Swavalamban Yojana NPS Lite’ will automatically transfer to Atal Pension Yojana.
- It will now replace the Swavalamban scheme because of their unpopularity.
Read Here: Success Mantras By New PM Mr Narendra Modi
Procedure for opening APY Account:
- Subscriber needs to visit to nearby bank for opening an account.
- Fill the APY form by providing the bank account details and savings account details.
- After that give copy of aadhar card, phone number.
Check Here: Police Job In Jammu & Kashmir
FAQs for Atal Pension Yojana:
Ques 1) Who can enroll for (or) join APY scheme?
Ans: Any Indian Subscriber is applicable for APY Schemes.
Ques 2) Is there any fee or processing charges to join the Atal Pension Yojana Scheme?
Ans: No, there are no fees for the scheme and the subscriber is free to join the scheme without paying any amount.
Ques 3) What is the procedure for opening APY Account?
- First of all, subscriber must go to the nearby bank of your locality.
- Now the subscriber needs to fill up the APY registration form.
- Then give your Aadhaar card/Mobile Number.
- For the contribution, the subscribers should have enough amounts in their account.
Ques 4) Can I open APY Account without savings bank account?
Ans: No, subscriber must have Saving Bank Account to open APY Account as all the transactions will be done through it.
Ques 5) How much pension will be received under APY?
Ans: Subscriber will get minimum pension of Rs 1,000/-, 2,000/-, 3,000/-, 4,000 and 5,000/- per month at the age of 60 years as per the contribution.
Ques 6) Can I open two or more APY accounts?
Ans: No, only one account per person is allowed.
Read Now: How To Join BJP Party
Atal Pension Yojana is very helpful for the people in their old age as Our honorable PM, Shri Narendra Modi has launched this scheme for the respective and easy life.
National Toll-Free Number- 1800-180-1111 / 1800-110-001
Hope you find this page useful and concerned of Atal Pension Yojana, its benefits, details about scheme Atal Pension Yojana Application Form. For more updates keep visiting our web portal and if you have any query and want to add something then please feel free to say it in comment section below.
If Are In Search of Jobs, Then Check Below Given Links: